- View Account and Transaction information
- Deposit Checks right to your account
- Report your ATM/Check Card Lost/ Stolen
- Pay Bills**
- Transfer funds between your Five Star Bank accounts**
- View alerts
- Locate the nearest Five Star Bank ATM or branch by GPS location
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- Includes the same level of security as NetTeller Online Banking.
- Your user ID and password are required each time you log in.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of your financial information. See our online Privacy Notice at www.five-starbank.com.
Five Star Bank will not send unsolicited text or email messages containing urgent requests to contact the bank or ask for personal information. Whenever communicating with the Bank by phone, only use official Five Star Bank phone numbers published on your bank statement, the back of your check card or on our web site at www.five-starbank.com.
There is no fee from Five Star Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply- see your mobile carrier for details.
*Must be enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking
**Must have accounts and bill pay previously set-up in NetTeller Online Banking
Five Star Bank Member FDIC
• Check your account balances
• Review your transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills electronically, including editing pending payments
• Review bill payment history
• Deposit checks using the device's camera
• Locate an Advantis ATM or Branch and get directions
• Contact Advantis for quick assistance
• Advantis Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protections our members are provided when logging into online banking from a web browser
• Password and security questions are required at login
• Inactivity time-out period
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your accounts by logging into online banking using a web browser and changing your password or by contacting Advantis Credit Union at 503-785-2528
You must be a current Advantis Credit Union member and a registered user of Advantis Online Banking. Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must register for Advantis electronic bill payment. To register for online banking and bill payment, simply visit www.advantiscu.org using a web browser – it’s fast and easy! While Advantis' mobile banking services are free, your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data