Kinecta Mobile Banking
About this app
Download the Kinecta mobile app for an easy and secure way to:
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills
• Send and receive money with Zelle®
• Make remote deposits
• Find the nearest branches and ATMs
• Enroll in and view your eDocuments
• Lock and unlock your debit or credit card(s)
• Set up text banking and text alerts
• View and redeem credit card rewards
• Access your free credit score and report, use tools to improve your score
• Apply and check status for credit card, personal, vehicle or home loan applications
• Member offers and information
• Request a free insurance quote
• Connect to your phone’s digital wallet – Samsung Pay, Google Pay
• Set up Facial Recognition / Fingerprint
Fingerprint authentication available for Samsung devices with Samsung Pass or other applicable Android devices
Facial recognition available for Samsung Galaxy 8 or newer Android devices or other applicable Android devices
• Access live chat or schedule an appointment, contact departments directly
Current and new members may be eligible to apply for loans with Kinecta. Please review the following for a brief overview of our lending information, or visit https://www.kinecta.org/loans-lines for all available options. Make sure to check https://www.kinecta.org/rates for the most recent published rates.
Personal loans have a minimum repayment term of 12 months and maximum repayment term is 84 months. Maximum loan amount is $100,000.00. Monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed at 9.74% APR (after automatic payment discount applied) over a term of 12 months is estimated to be $87.80, over a term of 84 months is estimated to be $16.47.
Personal Line of Credit loans have a maximum line amount of $100,000.00. Variable APR is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (the “Index”) plus a margin. This variable rate may vary with changes in the Prime Rate.
More information on personal loans can be found here https://www.kinecta.org/loans-lines/personal.
Auto loan rates are determined by a combination of factors, including credit qualifications, loan amount, collateral, down payment and terms. Rate includes a .25% discount on loans with automatic payment from a Kinecta account; rates will be .25% higher on loans that do not meet this requirement. Rates and terms and conditions are subject to change. The value of new vehicles is determined by MSRP, and the value of used vehicles is determined by Retail Kelley Blue Book.
More information on auto loans can be found here https://www.kinecta.org/loans-lines/car-loans.
Not all applicants may qualify for the most favorable rates or the highest possible loan amounts. All loans are subject to credit approval. Rates, loan amounts, and terms are based on standard underwriting factors.
Federally Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. Insurance products are offered through Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services, LLC., subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. California Insurance License #0E24631. Insurance products: 1) are not NCUSIF insured; 2) are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any affiliated entities; 3) involve investment risk, including possible loss of value. Insurance products not available in all states.
*Mobile banking is only available to Kinecta members enrolled in online banking. Visit www.kinecta.org for further details or click on the Enroll link on the app’s login page.