These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Associated Mobile Banking is available for personal accounts. Associated Bank does not charge a fee to use our mobile banking and text banking services. Some features may not be available for all mobile devices and/or carrier plans. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Our standard bill payment service is free, up to your available balance. Some add-on services within the standard bill payment service have service charges. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service and the Consumer Deposit Account Fee Schedule for details.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Associated Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC and Associated Banc-Corp. Equal Housing Lender.
Check balances. Deposit checks.
View recent transactions and holds. Transfer funds.
Make a payment and view pending payments.
Find an office or ATM.
You must be an Online Banking customer to access accounts. Sign up at dollarbank.com. App developed by Dollar Bank.
24/7, you can:
• View account history on any of your SACU accounts
• Deposit checks to your account by taking a picture (Remote Deposit Capture)*
• Locate the nearest SACU branch or ATM
• Schedule bill payments, both one time and recurring payments
• Schedule transfers, both one time and recurring transfers
• Transfer money to other members
*Eligibilty requirements apply.
Federally insured by NCUA
All deposits made up to 10 P.M. ET will receive same day credit.
For more information contact our support group at:
877-287-2654, Option 4
Get banking to go with PlainsCapital Bank Mobile Banking. Turn your mobile device into a virtual bank that fits in your pocket. Check your balance, pay your bills, and even deposit checks with Mobile Deposit. For more information, visit PlainsCapital.com/Mobile or call customer service at 866.762.8392.
- Check balances
- Review transaction history
- Deposit checks (restrictions apply)
- Create and manage funds transfers
- Pay bills and send payments to payees already in your Internet Banking Bill Pay profile (requires enrollment in Bill Pay)
- Send and view secure messages
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Call customer service
You must be enrolled in PlainsCapital Bank’s Internet Banking to use this app.
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Standard data fees from your mobile provider apply.
* check your available balances
* view transaction history
* view check images
* deposit checks
* transfer funds between accounts
* pay your bills
* find ATM and branches in the area.
Your finances. On the go. BankFirst Financial Services Mobile Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.bankfirstfs.com/disclosure
DO YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION FEE?
No, it’s FREE**. We are pleased to offer our Tru2Go app with no monthly subscription fee for use of this product to our member-owners. Easy Deposit is free for depositing up to 25 checks each month***.
For additional information about the Tru2Go apps, please refer to our Mobile Banking page at www.TruliantFCU.org.
* Easy Pay Bill Payment and Easy Deposit are subject to approval.
** Your carrier may charge data access fees. Please check with your carrier or review your mobile phone contract for additional details.
*** Easy Deposit is free for up to 25 checks/month. For each month you deposit 26 checks or more you will be a charged $25/month.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.truliantfcu.org/page2.php/sid/11?dsbl_mobi_redir=yes
The mobile app security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
With the BankPlus mobile app you can:
View account balances and transaction histories
Transfer money between your accounts
Pay bills and view recent payments
View cash back rewards
Get directions to nearby BankPlus offices and ATMS
*Wireless carrier data usage rates may apply.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.mycccu.com/privacy_and_security/
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit .
With the EECU Mobile Banking application for Android, you can:
• Check balances
• View transactions
• Deposit checks
• Pay bills
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Transfer funds
• Find branch and ATM locations
To get started, download and launch the app. Then, sign in with your EECU Online Banking user ID and password. It’s that easy.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.eecu.org/internet-privacy/