Available features include…
- View account balances
- Review account history
- Transfer funds
- Bill Pay***
- View and activate your cash back offers
- Tech CU ATM/Branch locator
- Contact us
Concerned about security? Don’t be. Our Mobile Banking apps use 128-encryption to protect your information. No personal or confidential information is stored on your mobile device or in the downloadable application.
*There is no charge from Tech CU, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Use a PC to create an Online Banking PIN/Password at www.techcu.org.
***Payees must be set-up using a PC through the Bill Pay feature of Online Banking.
Mobile Deposit Manager Pro allows you to keep records of bank accounts, to predict future income and plan your investments
The main advantages of Deposit Manager Pro for Android:
- calculation of expected return on deposits
- Maintenance of statistics accrued interest and replenishments
- Interests, depending on the date of deposit and the number of days in the month
- ability to block access to deposits with a password;
- (NEW) Prolongation
- (NEW) Ability to change period of Deposit
- (NEW) Ability to change of deposit rate
- (NEW) When calculating annuity there are two options for early repayment (reducing loan term, reducing the amount of payment)
- No Ads, no Internet
With this application, you can store data about all of your bank deposits and savings on your smartphone, in order to keep accurate records and to help predict future earnings.
The app's flexible configuration options allows you to track deposits and accurately calculate your amount of income, so that you can efficiently manage your savings. There are various options for charging interest: the last day of each month , once a month on the day of deposit, advance or at the end of the term and even daily.
The app also has other helpful properties, such as capitalization of interest, replenishment and partial withdrawals.
The user can access graphics to show detailed information on thier deposits and accrued interest. If necessary, you can easily change the interest rate in the mid-term, and at the end of a deposit term it can be extended.
Depending on the type of deposit, whether replenishments or partial withdrawals, it is possible to make track all transactions on the deposit. Deposit Manager automatically recalculates the accrual of interest in subsequent periods.
When approaching the end of the deposit term, Deposit Manager notifies you to the necessity of a withdrawal or rollover contribution.
The application has password protection funtionality, which will prevent unauthorized access.
The app has no ads, does not require internet access and has full data encryption - this guarantees additional security.
Setup Deposit Manager Pro and you become the owner of a powerful tool for controlling and managing bank deposits the whole family.
– Get up-to-the-minute balances on your First Internet Bank checking, savings, CD, and loan accounts
– Review up to six months of recent transaction history
– Transfer funds between two First IB accounts
- pay bills
- View and activate your cash back offers
More features (like bill payment and mobile deposit) are on the way!
– Multi-layered security keeps your account information confidential
– Advanced encryption means no one, not even your wireless carrier, can read your account information as it travels to your device
– Your login information is not stored on the device or within the app, so your account data is protected even if you lose your phone
– Your account numbers are masked to keep them confidential from prying eyes
– Session timeouts and account lockouts also keep your account information secure
If you are a current First Internet Bank customer, just use the same login credentials you use for online banking. This app is subject to First Internet Bank’s online banking access agreement.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.firstib.com/details/privacy
Always keep an eye on your finances – with BW Mobilbanking. Decide for yourself when and where to check your account balance, access transaction data, or make transfers – intuitively and safely with your smartphone.
You need an online banking agreement with BW-Bank to use BW Mobilbanking. Both the data transfer between your Smartphone and the Bank and the storage of your data on your device is encrypted and safe. Your access password for BW Mobilbanking also protects your data against access by third parties.
● Set up accounts and credit cards easily using a Wizard
● Assign your own account descriptions
● Reorder the accounts display any way you like and delete accounts
● Check your current account balances and update all accounts with a fingertip (account broadcast)
● Carry out transfers safely with the BW-Bank TAN Generator
● Create and use transfer templates
● Check transaction list and transaction details and search them using keywords
● Create graphics displaying account balance development, payments and withdrawals
● Make suggestions and report problems using the Feedback/Support Request
● Recommend BW Mobilbanking to friends and acquaintances
★ Creating a Mobilbanking TAN with the BW-Bank TAN Generator
1. Switch on the BW-Bank TAN Generator with the arrow key.
2. Press the number 2 key.
3. The display will immediately show a six-digit number (TAN) that you can use to approve your transfer.
★ In case of an emergency
Our Online Banking Hotline is available to you 24 hours a day: 0049 / 711 / 124-44466
★ Help and support
● We will be happy to answer your questions.
● You can reach us by telephone from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday on 0049 / 711 / 124-44466 or via e-mail at email@example.com
● If you are having technical difficulties or want to pass on your requests and comments to us, please use our Internet support form at www.bw-bank.de/support-mobilbanking or the support function in BW Mobilbanking.
★ Our tip
The BW-Bank Filialfinder will show you the most direct way to your nearest BW-Bank
branch and to all cash machines with free withdrawal. It is also available at App store and Android Market as an application.