Available features include…
- View account balances
- Review account history
- Transfer funds
- Bill Pay***
- View and activate your cash back offers
- Tech CU ATM/Branch locator
- Contact us
Concerned about security? Don’t be. Our Mobile Banking apps use 128-encryption to protect your information. No personal or confidential information is stored on your mobile device or in the downloadable application.
*There is no charge from Tech CU, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Use a PC to create an Online Banking PIN/Password at www.techcu.org.
***Payees must be set-up using a PC through the Bill Pay feature of Online Banking.
With your Tech Credit Union Credit Card mobile app you can:
- Check your account balance
- View your statement and transaction history
- Pay your credit card bill
- Set up account related email alerts
- Your security is always our top priority
- Tech Credit Union Credit Card mobile app uses the same security that you use to access your account online
- The Tech Credit Union Credit Card app is simple to use and understand
- Your account information will fit your device’s screen and is easy to read and work with
- The Tech Credit Union Credit Card app is available at no cost to you
- Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
HOW TO GET STARTED
Download the app now and log in with your Online username and password.
If you aren’t already enrolled Online go to www.firstbankcard.com/techcu to set up your username and password.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
The application requires:
1. Activated Orange NFC SIM card supporting Contactless mobile payments from Tatra banka and
2. Activated card product Contactless mobile payments for Orange at the branch of Tatra banka or via Dialog Live.
For successful activation of the application you need to insert Orange NFC SIM card activated both at Orange and also at Tatra banka into the supported smart phone. Minimum required available balance on your current account is 60 EUR. When launched for the first time the application will ask you to choose your PIN and to set your payment preferences.
You can find updated list of supported smart phones and also other information on www.inovacietb.sk.
Based on your payment preferences you can make the payments with or without a PIN. Payments without PIN are allowed up to 20 EUR. Payments above 20 EUR are always confirmed with PIN. You can also make internet purchase using the information provided in the Card Details section of the application.
1. Contactless payment without PIN (up to 20 EUR)
2. Contactless payment with PIN
3. Card details
4. PIN change
5. Set payments preference (automatic or manual)
6. Reset of limit for payments without PIN
7. List of last transactions
For security reasons the Application requires the use of a PIN for some functionalities. You will be prompted to set your PIN when you launch the application for the first time and you can change it whenever you want. The security of the payment application Mobile Pay for Orange is at the same level as the security of payment cards.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by contact form on our website: http://www.tatrabanka.sk/sk/o-banke/kontakty.html or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card
• Transfer funds in real time between your own accounts or to accounts at other banks.
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year and even search for specific transactions.
• Manage your beneficiary details.
• Load your CBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage scheduled transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the CBC-Mobile Banking app.
• Set a limit for the amount you can transfer.
• Withdraw cash with your smartphone using MobileCash at a KBC or CBC ATM without needing your bank card.
• Communicate with CBC contacts like our branch advisers, insurance agents or relationship managers using 'Messages'.
• Buy online without a card reader using MobilePay, the ideal way to pay quickly and securely for online store purchases.
• View and pay bills from CBC Insurance or those sent to you through Zoomit.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and CBC Card Reader and you’re off. Learn more at m.cbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which CBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact CBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or CBC Save for Goals accounts.