Available features include…
- View account balances
- Review account history
- Transfer funds
- Bill Pay***
- View and activate your cash back offers
- Tech CU ATM/Branch locator
- Contact us
Concerned about security? Don’t be. Our Mobile Banking apps use 128-encryption to protect your information. No personal or confidential information is stored on your mobile device or in the downloadable application.
*There is no charge from Tech CU, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Use a PC to create an Online Banking PIN/Password at www.techcu.org.
***Payees must be set-up using a PC through the Bill Pay feature of Online Banking.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
• Information about shareholder remuneration
• Details about the shareholder base and capital distribution
• The Santander share price
• Frequent reports about the performance of the Group and the Santander share
• Calendar with details about shareholder events held in the UK
• Multimedia space with links to the most important videos published by the Group
• Contact information for the Santander Shareholder Relations office in the UK
Requires: internet connection
All the information about the Santander share is available at: www.santander.com/shareholders/uk . The website www.iamashareholder.santander.co.uk is also available to you, where you can find out about the benefits available to you as a shareholder.
Simple to use and with many features including balance alerts and bill payments. Managing your Santander business and personal accounts on the move has never been easier.
Designed solely for business banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away.
- check your balances and statements
- make transfers and payments
- set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount or to get a weekly mini-statement on your business current account
- view, amend or cancel pending payments
- find your nearest Santander branch
- use in landscape mode (tablets only)
- report lost/stolen cards.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK Support Application Licence Agreement
This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Transfer funds to accounts at other banks in the United States
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to Mobile Banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
Santander Universities, it gives you simple, useful breakdowns of where every penny goes, so it’s easy to keep track of your money and make it last.
With SmartBank, you can:
- Instantly see your week’s spending and how much you have left
- See at a glance what’s happened on your account over the last 7 days
- Get a snapshot of what’s been going in and out of your account
- Make discoveries about your spending habits, like where you use your card the most
- Check last month’s standing orders and direct debits so you can plan ahead
You can also use SmartBank to keep on top of your credit card and do your everyday banking, like transferring money and checking statements.
To access all of the app’s features, you’ll need a current account or credit card. You’ll also need to have registered for Online Banking and have logged-on at least once.
We’ve updated the NatWest app to make it even easier to view your money
• We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the app
• We’ve made it easier to make repetitive payments
• If you really love the app, we’ve introduced an option that will allow you to recommend this to a friend
• If you’re a Cashback Plus customer, you can now check your Rewards balance on the app.
• We’ve changed the way we let you know about new features in the latest version of the app
• We’ve changed the savings icons so you can now tell which account is an ISA
What else can the NatWest app do for you?
• Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Check your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family or bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Online Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the NatWest or RBS Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register
To use the NatWest Mobile Banking app, you need to have a NatWest personal current account with debit card and Online Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got an Online Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwest.com/online.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Du kan sjekke saldo, hente PIN-kode, overføre penger og betale regninger når det passer deg.
Kom i gang med Mobilbank på 1-2-3:
1) Last ned appen.
2) Gå inn på Min side og aktiver Mobilbank for din enhet med BankID fra annen bank eller kodekort fra Santander.
3) Bruk aktiveringskoden for å logge deg på Mobilbanken på din mobiltelefon.
Tjenester du har tilgang til før innlogging:
[O] Sperre kort
[O] Kontakte kundeservice
[O] Tilbud og rabatter knyttet til ditt kredittkort
[O] Billånskalkulator og søke om billån
Tjenester du har tilgang til etter innlogging:
[O] Hente PIN-kode
[O] Overføre penger til bankkonto
[O] Betale regninger
[O] Se tilgjengelig kreditt
[O] Siste transaksjoner
Mobilbank-appen er kun tilgjengelig for Santander privatkunder i Norge og finnes kun på norsk.
- Gebyrfri Visa, Flexi Visa, Santander Red, Manchester United Visa.
Har du spørsmål, ta kontakt med Kundeservice på tlf. 815 68 550.
- Move money easily between your Co-operative Bank Current and Savings Accounts
- Pay anyone in your payments list
- Check your bank balance, available balance and up to 25 transactions
- Set up balance text alerts to make sure you don't overspend
- View your Co-operative Bank credit card statement from within the app
- We’ve added an inbox which will store any alerts you’ve set up
- New security feature - 'Click-jacking' protection. The app prevents users from entering information into the keyboard if particular overlay apps are working on the phone. Try closing overlay apps or put into sleep mode and the keyboard will work. Go to http://ask.co-operativebank.co.uk/help/mobile_banking/keyboard_wont_work for more information.
- Check your bank account balances anytime, anywhere to stay on top of your finances
- Mini statements
- Set up weekly balance and account limit text alerts
- Find the nearest Co-operative Bank or Britannia Branch and any Co-operative Bank cash machine
- Important Co-operative Bank contact telephone numbers created for the mobile app
To register for our mobile banking service you will need to have a UK mobile telephone number starting with 07 and be registered for internet banking with The Co-operative Bank. If you are not an internet banking customer you can register by calling 0161 855 0700 from your mobile phone.or 0800 590 483 from a landline. It only takes a few minutes and you'll be registered instantly. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Registration for mobile banking is simple. Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll then be ready in just a few short steps:
1. Request an activation code:
An activation code will then be sent to you by text message, you'll then need to enter this in the app where requested.
2. Register a passcode:
For security reasons, you need to register a code separate from your usual internet and telephone banking security code.
3. Enter your account details and confirm security details:
You'll be asked for 2 digits of your internet banking security and one of your five pieces of secure personal information, just like when you log on to your internet banking. Remember, we will never ask for your full
security code or all of your secure personal information.
Keeping your personal information secure and confidential is crucial to us. To protect our customers we use a range of strict security measures including the latest encryption technology. We've used independent security
experts to test our application to check that it's secure.
We recommend you take all possible precautions to protect your mobile device by enabling lock codes/PIN numbers where possible.
Please keep your details safe by not storing your mobile banking passcode on your device.
We will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use depending on your tariff. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937.
Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
We're experiencing some intermittent issues with the mobile banking app. Please be assured that we are investigating the following and are working on a fix. Thank you for your continued patience.
Android operating system 5.0 and above
· Intermittent crashing
· Making a future dated payment
· Display issue
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· View your savings interest rates
· View your personal loan balance
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
· Open Instant Access, Limited Access and Fixed Term savings accounts, and a range of Cash ISAs
· Check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch by
- opting into automatic daily balance alerts, or
- requesting your balance on demand by saying "OK Google, Start Quick Balance", or
- swiping through the menu on the SmartWatch
** App permissions **
When you install the app, you may notice it asks you for permission to access your phone's device & app history.
This is a standard Android permission that the smartwatch feature uses to retrieve the balance from your device. The permission is only used if you opt into Quick Balance, and we *do not* use this permission to obtain any other data from your device.
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app. Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised for iPad.
To check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch you'll need:
· Android 4.3 or higher on your mobile phone
· An Android Wear powered Smartwatch
· To opt in to Quick Balance via the Mobile Banking app
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if we find you’re a victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details of the full promise visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
Consulta de Saldos, Movimentos e Património
Transferências e Pagamento de Serviços
Carregamento de Telemóveis
Operações de Cartões de Crédito
Consulta de Rede de Balcões e Balcões Perto de Mim
Consulta e Envio de NIB e IBAN
Acerca do Grupo: O Banco Santander Totta faz parte do Grupo Santander. O Banco Santander é um banco comercial com sede em Espanha e presença em 10 mercados principais. O Santander é o primeiro Banco da zona euro por capitalização bolsista. Fundado em 1857, tem €1.388 mil milhões de fundos geridos, 102 milhões de clientes, 14.392 balcões – mais que qualquer outro banco internacional – e 187.000 empregados no fim de 2012. É o principal Grupo financeiro em Espanha e na América Latina, com posições relevantes no Reino Unido, Portugal, Alemanha, Polónia, e nordeste dos Estados Unidos da América. O Santander obteve um resultado antes de provisões de 23.559 milhões de euros em 2012, mais 2% que no ano anterior.
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Depois de instalar, você irá desfrutar de todas as novas funcionalidades que preparamos para simplificar seu dia a dia no relacionamento com o Santander:
• [NOVO] Acesso simplificado usando apenas seu CPF e senha
• [NOVO] Visão consolidada de Contas Correntes, Cartões, Investimentos e Empréstimos para facilitar a gestão financeira
• [NOVO] Consulta de Saldo e Extrato dos últimos 60 dias e de Lançamentos futuros dos próximos 7 dias
• Pagamento de Contas e Boletos com Leitor de código de barras
• Transferências para Crédito em Conta, DOC e TED
• Faturas de Cartões de Crédito dos últimos 12 meses e Cadastro para envio por e-mail
• Pagamentos de Fatura de Cartões com possibilidade de Parcelamento
• [NOVO] Faturas de Cartões de Crédito com visão gráfica
• Recarga de celular, com a opção de Recarga programada
• Aplicação e resgate de Poupança e CDB
• Posição consolidada de Fundos de Investimentos
• Contratação e cancelamento de Crédito Pessoal
• [NOVO] Comprovantes por e-mail e Whatsapp
• Localização de Agências
Antes de baixar, é muito importante você saber que:
Este aplicativo é exclusivo para clientes do Banco Santander e está disponível apenas em Português.
O Santander nunca solicita dados pessoais ou cadastrais do cliente, dados protegidos por sigilo bancário ou outras informações confidenciais por e-mail, nem a digitação de mais de uma posição do cartão de senha.
O download dos aplicativos só deve ser feito através das lojas oficiais do sistema operacional do cliente, nunca por links ou endereços externos. Não recomendamos o uso do aplicativo em dispositivos que passaram por processos de remoção de restrições operacionais (root e/ou jailbreak).
Para efetuar transações financeiras é necessário habilitar o aparelho no Santander Internet Banking:
1) Após o download, efetue login no aplicativo;
2) Acesse o Santander Internet Banking e na aba Celular/Mobilidade selecione a opção Desbloqueio de Aparelho.
Sem o desbloqueio do aparelho, somente estarão disponíveis as transações de consulta.
Qualquer dúvida entre em contato com a Central de Atendimento Santander.
- Kontostand prüfen (Einzel- und Gesamtsaldo)
- Umsätze anzeigen (auch vorgemerkte Umsätze)
- Bilder an Umsätze hängen (bis zu sechs Bilder pro Umsatz, z.B. für Garantiefälle)
- Einzel- und Terminüberweisungen durchführen - inkl. SEPA
- Daueraufträge verwalten - inkl. SEPA
- Alle Konten durchsuchen
- Vorlagen verwalten
- Auswertungen erstellen (Grafik oder Liste)
- Sprachwahl: Deutsch, Englisch, Türkisch (je nach Systemeinstellung Ihres Geräts)
- Für Konten der 1822direkt: iTAN
- Weitere Verfahren sind bei Fremdinstituten möglich. Bitte erfragen Sie diese direkt bei dem Kreditinstitut.
Sie können mit der 1822direkt-Banking App beliebig viele Konten bei zahlreichen deutschen Kreditinstituten einrichten, sofern Sie über mindestens ein Konto bei der 1822direkt verfügen. Ihr 1822direkt-Konto muss in der App zur Initialisierung als erstes eingerichtet werden. Danach sind beliebig viele Konten auch von Fremdbanken aktivierbar. Achtung: Die Unterstützung hängt vom jeweiligen Institut ab. Voraussetzung: Ihr Konto muss für das Online-Banking mittels HBCI mit PIN/TAN bzw. FinTS mit PIN/TAN freigeschaltet sein. Nicht unterstützt werden Commerzbank, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland und andere.
UNTERSTÜTZTE KONTOARTEN (je nach Institut)
- Kreditkartenumsätze bei Sparkassen (keine DKB-Kreditkarte)
SICHERHEIT AUF HÖCHSTEM NIVEAU
Ihr Geld und Ihre persönlichen Daten sind mit der 1822direkt-Banking App maximal geschützt – entsprechend der Vorgaben der deutschen Kreditinstitute zum Online-Banking.
- Kommunikation über geprüfte Schnittstellen
- Hohe Verschlüsselung
- Schutz durch ein von Ihnen angelegtes individuelles Passwort
- Autolock-Funktion zur Sperrung der App
- Verschlüsselung der gespeicherten Daten
Ihre Finanzen und Daten sind so auch bei Verlust des Gerätes vor dem Zugriff Fremder geschützt.
SO EINFACH GEHT'S
1. Laden Sie die App herunter
2. Legen Sie ein Passwort für den App-Zugang fest
3. Richten Sie Ihre Bankkonten ein - mit denselben Zugangsdaten wie beim 1822direkt-Online-Banking bzw. wie auf der Webseite Ihrer Bank oder Sparkasse
- Brauchen Sie Hilfe bei der Einrichtung Ihrer Bankverbindungen oder Nutzung der App? Schauen Sie einfach in den FAQs oder in der Hilfe-Funktion direkt in der App nach oder senden Sie eine E-Mail an email@example.com.
- Sollten Sie Ergänzungen oder Fehlerhinweise zu unserer App haben, können Sie uns gerne eine Mitteilung direkt aus der App zuschicken (optional inkl. Sendeprotokoll).
- Bitte beachten Sie, dass für die Nutzung der Geldautomatensuche die Google-Play-Dienste installiert sein müssen
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
-Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
-Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
-Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
-Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
-Send and receive secure mails
-Get a spending overview
-View your custody accounts
-Paym- send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
-Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Services before logon:
-Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
-Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
-Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
-See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
-Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
-Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Tablet Bank for Android
Danske Tablet Bank App is available for Android – Just search ‘Danske Bank’ in Google Play.
This Mobile Release 3.7 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.