Use the Valley First Mobile App for all your banking needs, anytime, anywhere. Check your account information, deposit cheques, transfer money, pay bills and more – all from your Android™ device! Plus, you'll have quick access to our rates and branch contact information.
At Valley First, we're keeping it simple®!
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Deposit cheques
• Transfer funds between your Valley First accounts
• Pay bills
• Send Interac® e-Transfers
• Schedule transactions
• Check rates
• Locate branches and ATMs
• It's simple to use
• You can download it for free*
• It's fully compatible with Android™ devices running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 API 14 or later
• You can access the app using your existing online banking login credentials
*You may incur service charges for various online services depending on the type of account you have. In addition, your mobile carrier may charge you for using your mobile device to access the services provided by the Valley First Mobile App.
Access is available to all Valley First members who currently use our online banking service. If you're not a Valley First member, no problem - simply contact any Valley First branch to set up a new membership and you'll be set up with access right away. To login, you'll need your Valley First MemberCard Number, and your Personal Access Code (PAC).
• Language: English
• Requirement: Android™ device, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 API 14 or later
PLEASE NOTE: Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Valley First Account Access Agreement for both personal and business accounts. If you'd like more information about the Valley First Mobile App, visit https://www.valleyfirst.com/mobileapp
Android is trademark of Google Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. Google Inc. is not a sponsor or participant of Mobile Banking for Valley First, a division of First West Credit Union.
Everyday banking in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are.
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Manage multiple accounts
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other credit union members
• Use Interac e-Transfer to send money securely via email or text
• Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
• Get messages about your account straight to your phone
• Pay us a visit using the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
Bank securely and with confidence. Our mobile banking app uses the same high level of security as our online banking. You log in to the app with the same membership details as online banking and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end. Learn more about how we keep your information secure.
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered and have logged in to online banking. If you are not an online banking member, you can still use the Branch/ATM locator, Rates and our Contact Us information.
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
• View account balances
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Locate the nearest Consumers office or CO-OP ATM
Your transactions are safe and secure, protected by the most advanced security features available.
The app is available to all Consumers Credit Union members currently enrolled in Online Banking.
Not yet enrolled in Online Banking? Visit ConsumersCU.org to get started! For more information or assistance, call us at 800.991.2221.