Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer money between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using your phone’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by ZIP code or address.
- Make payments and view recent and scheduled payments.
- Make deposits from your mobile phone.
(Standard mobile web and text fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
This App is for Jordan Credit Union members and is free of charge. JCU members can use this application to check their balances, transfer funds, review transaction history, pay bills, locate a JCU office, and more. Take control of your finances with JCU Mobile!
*Must have an existing e*Teller account (JCU’s online account management service) with a password to access account information via the JCU Mobile App. Contact JCU if you need help setting up an e*Teller account.
By not logging out via the menu key, this app will automatically log out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills*
• Deposit checks
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATMs and MITFCU branches
SAFE AND SECURE:
• MIT Federal Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
• You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use the app. Requires a United States phone number; otherwise please call MITFCU at 1-617-253-2845 or email email@example.com noting a convenient time to contact you for installation assistance. There is no charge from MITFCU to download the app, but messaging and data rates may apply.
*Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.