and check Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/at
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
◊ 2.x users, please read migration guide here: http://www.3c71.com/bmw_mig
◊ Please check app status tab for monitoring status and mA/mAh data source
◊ History shows only 1% changes by default, long-press history to change
◊ App logs battery data in real-time by default (compared to 2.x) and still consumes less CPU: https://plus.google.com/photos/+AndroTuner3C/albums/5989574773236760065
◊ Due to a bug in KitKat 4.4.2, please use monitoring interval as described here: http://www.3c71.com/kk
◊ The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
◊ Android 4.4 (KitKat): Battery statistics require a rooted device
◊ Requires INTERNET permission to download external notification icons
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity (mAh)
► Support multiple batteries
► Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Simple, elegant and intuitive battery tool.
Battery Currents is a simple battery info application, designed to monitor the battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Current was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and battery widgets for quick operations.
+ Display battery information
+ Status bar notification of battery status
+ Estimation of battery remaining time
+ 2 Themes: Light and Dark
+ Very light weight
+ Small memory footprint
+ NO ADS!
+ 1x1 Battery Widget
+ 2x1 Battery Widget
Battery Information Displayed:
* Battery Percentage
* Health status
Try our other apps:
Bataria - Battery Power Saver
BlingBoard: Social Widget
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
As the battery level increases, the Pokémon will keep on evolving. All other data (Voltage,Temperature,etc) of your device are also displayed.
Pokémon Battery Widget won't drain your battery, since it only displays the battery level of your device.
Instructions on how to get the Widget are provided in the Application.
Please rate this app to continue on improving it.
Please Note :
All Pokémon pictures are copyright of Nintendo.
- The remaining battery capacity, temperature will be displayed.
- 10% of me is cleared every heart.
Please use a lot ^ ^
Developers - baekjiheum
Keywords: heart / Battery / Battery / Batteries / batdaeri / widgets / one / heart Battery / Battery Widget / white / blank / baekjiheum / G / jig / fixture Top / qoxjfl / state / cute / pretty / baby / simple / simple / Pink / Heart / hart / hurt / love / lover / relationship / lover / love / love / baetteo Lee / Beth battery / temperature / percentage / percentage / remaining / capacity