Simple without monthly costs Yes it does have an outdated appearance but it works for its intended use so who cares. I like that I'm easily able to track my information, add notes and make adjustments as necessary and most of all I like that I don't have to pay a monthly fee, good app.
Wish it looked more modern Works well, but is a bit clunky. Could use an update to the user interface
It's an ok very basic tracker app. For 2.50 gbp it's sound as a one off fee. But it could do with some tweaks like calculating the government reimbursement rate of 45p a mile. When the data entered it is about 10gbp over In cost a little in accurate.
Perfect. I have been using Mileage Tracker to track my business mileage for ages.
Simple Use it for my in home Service business enter milage at beginning and end of day and done.
• Updated to use IRS 2017 rates.
• Fix menu popup issue for Android Nougat devices.
• Fixed reimbursement amount issue for auto start trips.
• Fixed crash issue when no bluetooth device is selected.
• Fixed crash issue for Options on pre-5.0 devices.
• In-app billing for advanced features.
• 1st advanced feature: Auto start/stop with bluetooth connection.
• User can select bluetooth device(s) for auto start/stop feature.
The average MileIQ user saves $6,900 per year! Download now and start saving!
Perfect solution to track commissions for business bookkeeping and tax purposes.
Quick way to track expense,income and mileage for tax and bookkeeping purposes.
Track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment on the go with barcode scanner.