Insists on adding in app purchases now When I first bought this app it didn't ask for in app purchases. Now it does. I hope changing it is worth it
Brilliant! Very well designed app that keeps me motivated to run. Nice interface, lots features and very easy to use. The GPS measurements and reports are as accurate as my Garmin Forerunner 305. It's my favourite app and use it most days
Great Tracker Only use it for keeping track of my mileage. Works great.
Not bad - missing a few features I was using ismoothrun on iphone (and have now switched to android) - my comments: Would be nice to have a Gps map of each different route. Also numbers on chart are very small ( zoom feature maybe?) and a yearly distance total would be nice. Automatic stop (pause)of stopwatch when gps senses a temporary stop of running activity( to answer a phone call for example) would also be welcome. Otherwise not a bad app.
Lag of GPS has all but gone away. Very good program. I do a lot if trail running with turn-a-rounds and tight u's ... seems to work well. THANK YOU for the non-invasive nature if your program(s).
Simple and straightforward This app is perfect got runners...I run, it tracks...exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use. I like the shoe tracking feature. I need to be better with that and this app will help, I'm sure. :) The charts are useful and motivational as well.
• In-app billing for advanced feature.
• First advanced feature: Detailed Pace Tracking.
• Updated to improve accuracy.
• Added new feature to control timer and GPS via notification (for Lollipop and above devices).
• Text to Speech for distance and duration(for Lollipop and above devices).
• Bug fixes.
• Updated to use offline chart. No Internet needed for charts.
• Fixed display issue for Android Lollipop devices.
• Enhanced cloud backup and restore feature.
Track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment on the go with barcode scanner.