An Open Source Project, with the Slogan of "Matrix Made Easy", A Simple and EyeCatching User Interface, with tons of Customisation and Support for highest possible Numbers both in Quantity (upto 999999) and Precision (upto 6 Decimal Places). The Calculator can make any Variable from 1x1 to 9x9 Matrix.
It Supports Following Calculations as of Now :
#Functional (only preview in Free Version)
1. Want to Add 10 Matrices all at a Time, Well Now You can with its Wonderful Queue Mechanism. Put all the Matrices in the queue and Proceed and Voila You got them. Same Applies for Multiplication and Subtraction Operations.
2. Forget about remembering predefined names of Variable, Name the Variables as you wish. Rename them if you change your mood.
3. Want to Change the Order of the Created Matrix, no need to delete and recreate one, we provide you with the Option to Rename and Change order of a Created Matrix, No only that, you can edit elements in the Variables also.
4. Matrices come in different Flavours from Normal to Null to Identity to Diagonal, so does our App Present them to you differently, Each Variable Carries a Picture with it with the following convention :
N -> Normal Matrix
O -> Null Matrix
I -> Identity Matrix
D -> Diagonal Matrix
5. We know how difficult it could be to fill 9x9 Matrix, so we have implemented Smart Fillers, Just Leave the Redundant Values. and fill them all at once with Smart Filler.
6. Ability to Remember Results, Yes The Results You get from one Operation, could be stored in a new Variable so that you can use it again in a new Operation.
7. In a way we have given you some Control on Filling Random numbers, You can choose to Fill Only Positive or Negative + Postive Random Numbers.
8. Save A Matrix Variable and Use it whenever you wish, We can persist your Variables for as long as your phone lives.
9. Advanced and Easy Everything in one app, we provide you Matrix Addition to Matrix Norms, Everything.
10. We have flooded the Settings tab of the App with so many loving features, they are mentioned below :
#Changing Matrix Background
#Changing Matrix Elevation
#Smart Transpose (See inapp Description)
#Smart Inverse (See inapp Description)
#Random Input with Custom Ranges