Have you ever noticed that your android phone keeps only last 30 days call history? Have you missed option to search call logs based on a specific time period? Call History Manager provides a solution for this and much more. Once installed, this app imports call logs from phone and keep in its local database forever. You can keep up to past 1000 days call logs. There are many other features included to manage your call logs easily and efficiently.
Advanced Search: Call History Manager categorizes logs into Incoming Calls, Outgoing call and Missed calls for easy access. You can do a quick search based on name or phone number. Advanced search is available to search based on time period.
Backup & Restore: Call History Manager provides option to backup call history so that you can restore it later. This will be useful if you had to reset phone for some reasons.
Export in excel: Call History Manager allows you to export call logs to excel format.
Contact Details: User can tap on any of the call log to see contact details of a specific contact. You can also see the statistics of calls made between that contact.
Add Fake Call: Call History Manager Allows you to insert a fake call log.
Auto Delete Call Log: This feature allows you to automatically delete call logs from a particular number right after you hung up phone. If you have something to hide, this option is for you.
Your feedback mails are much appreciated. Please send us bug report or new feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Call Log, Export Call Log, Manage Call History, Backup Call Logs, Backup and Restore, Advanced Call Log.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Solutions for SME: www.controlcelular.com
Call and SMS log monitor to check the call history (total incoming, total outgoing, missed call, filter call logs between selected date), search, group, filter and theme options and sent and received SMS details.
Provide details for each caller history with incoming, outgoing and missed call details.
- Dual (multiple) SIM support - Filter log by SIM
- STD, Local, ISD call details
- Un-limited call log access - Once you start using this app, your call logs will be remains available inside application. No 500 call logs limits, now access all logs
- Your monthly plan setting option i.e. set pulse type per minute or per second , set plan date etc.
- Bulk Delete - Select different delete options, now you can delete all incoming, outgoing, missed calls; delete individual contact logs
- Call and SMS history/logs with date and contact filter
- Delete call logs (now available in free version)
- Very useful for postpaid & prepaid user to monitor call logs
- Check call logs for various month or various date range
- Filter call logs by adding phone numbers in filter
- Monitor call history by creating contacts group
- Total incoming, total outgoing, total missed call summary
- Total sent and received SMS details
- Filter summary, Group by report
- Theme (Gray, Blue, Green, Dark, Gold, Red, Purple, Pink and many more)
- Individual caller call and sms details
- User can customize the history by date and caller.
- User can check the individual caller history
- Multiple language support - English,Hindi (हिंदी) , Russian (русский), French (français), Polish (polski), Spanish (español) adding more languages. Many thanks to Алексей Заварзин for providing correct Russian translation.
- Application needs android.permission.READ_CONTACTS/READ_SMS permission to read the call/sms logs.
My Call Duration HELP
Select Different Billing Options
1. If you have single plain plan of month like 300 call free then you can
a) go to "= Settings(Theme,plan etc.)" s page and enable your plan.
b) set your call quota i.e. 300 and
c) set your plan pulse rate like per minute or per second.
d)Then go to main screen (=Home), you will see one progress bar with text like 20/300.
e) now select 'today' drop down and select 'Day of Month' option and type your plan date. That's it. You will see your monthly data.
2. If you have different plan options like separate STD and local free calls then do the same in STD/ISD/Local setting page.
Please provide suggestions, feedback and issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your ratings to make it more useful.
Steve Brooks on Feb 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM
The best I've recommended this app hundreds of times in the mobile network help forum that I contribute to. So useful for those that need to find an old call or txt. BRILLIANT.
Key words - Search tag: call duration, sms, call counter, call log monitor
All the histories of the displayed tab are erase.
close of application.
Erase(Only the selected data)
Show the phone book(Already registered at it)
Register a phone book(Not registered at it)
Change Text Color
Change Background Color of each tab
Change Date and Time format
Call Duration ON/OFF
Change Call Duration Format
Select tab of startup
missed Alert ON/OFF
There is a button(Incoming history and Outgoing history) in the shortcus, please set up your home screen.
1.you can delete records by given range
2.add the preferences that you can set date format and other
2、speed-up and less memory
Let the call history group by name and order by last call,make the call history look more clearly,easily viewing and opera tion,count the talk time.You can direct dial telephone in this app.
This's version contain ad, you can down the ad free version in martket
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
★ Android data counter, calls and messages statistics
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for actual period
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for specific days
★ nice widgets
★ List of contacts ordered by number of call minutes or messages
★ List of application ordered by data usage
★ Metrics provided per contact
★ Metrics provided per application
★ Metrics on cotacts number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages per day
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for day and contact
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for all period and contact
★ Call log and messages log for each contact
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
-Notification after reaching a set time of outgoing calls, number outgoing messages, megabytes mobile data usage.
★ Billing period setting
★ Excluded numbers list (calls where you have free calls and free messages)
★ not running on the background all the time - save your battery
★ data manager and data counter for mobile data usage, wifi data usage and roaming data usage
★ data usage per application
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
★ Call billing increment in settings
NOTE: on some devices there is no data counter page it's because system doesn't save data for each application.
If you want to have application in your language and can help me with translation please write me an e-mail email@example.com.
This application works for any mobile carrier around all the world for example Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Airtel, Beeline, Free mobile, Turkcell, AT&T, SK Telecom, TELCEL, KT, Verizon Wireless, Verizon, TIM, I WInd, SFR and more.
Don't try to find Calistics, calystic, callystics, calistic or however. It's Callistics - Call statistics. Call stats are only simple holo call statistics you can find on Google play.
In case of any problem please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to email@example.com for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://github.com/felixb/callmeter/issues for issues and enhancement requests.
- Pull a re-sizable widget to home screen, so you can monitor the call log history easily
- NO ads(ads is annoying and consuming data traffic)
And it is a lite version of call log widget.
So please donate the app developer by purchasing the pro version if you feel like the app,
it supports full functionality,
On Lite version, Clicking any area will jump to the pro version app in the market.
The most important thing is please do leave comments or send the email to the author for any problem or new functionality request. We will reply the comments, email on time.
Please, read the description. There's a link to a trial version!
The app is intended for automatic call recording from the phone line where supported by hardware and kernel.
Root access is a must for many phones, as manufacturers often won’t implement the required functionality.
There are 4 recording methods:
- Standard API
- CAF (root required)
- ALSA (root requried)
- Kernel (root required)
Standard API - method which doesn’t require root access. Check out every audio source before using. Many phones support recording using this method, from the microphone only (audio source “Microphone” should be selected).
CAF and ALSA - both methods require root access. Device settings in settings → recording are very important here. If your phone isn’t listed, select a device which has the same chipset as yours. The main difference between CAF and ALSA is that CAF doesn’t require ALSA installation, and supports more functions.
Kernel - recording method for phones based on old chipsets by Qualcomm; root is required. This method doesn’t guarantee 2 way call recording.
Which recording method is better?
Neither recording method can ensure that your calls will be recorded from the line; this is phone-specific. And you have to try and find out the one that fits your phone if it’s not auto-detected.
Where can I download a trial version?
On xda-developers.com: http://goo.gl/u690rm
• In call control
• Call confirm
• After call actions dialog
• Search recordings
• Edit info about recordings
• Volume control
• WAV, AMR, MP3
• Manual encryption for WAV recordings
SMS & Call Log Backup is a great App to backup and restore your phone’s SMS and Call Logs (totally free, with no ads).
◆ Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
◆ Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
◆ Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
◆ Support to restore SMS on Android KitKat 4.4 devices
◆ Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
◆ View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Unlimited Call Log is the most complete and stable Dialer & Call Log replacement app.
Call Log Monitor users: Please note that this is NOT an extended version of Call Log Monitor. Features like Auto-Delete or Fake-Call are not (yet) implemented in Unlimited Call Log. Carefully read the product description for a list of available features.
Important note: The app starts storing call history over the limit of 500 from the moment of installation.
It does not recover calls that are not in your call history at the installation time.
Take full control of your call history. No more backups & restores! No more 500 calls limit!
Always have the entire call log available in your phone, ready to browse, organize and search.
Unlimited Call Log key features
◆ Optimized database stores all your calls from the moment you install this app.
◆ By default, Android stores no more than 500 calls.
◆ Browse, Group, Filter and Search the history. Instantly!
◆ Fast, intuitive Dialer with smart search and Speed Dial.
◆ Contact list, Favorites and Frequent Contacts.
◆ Meaningful statistics, per contact and per entire call history.
◆ Fast switch between Dialer, Call History, Contacts and Favorites.
◆ Beautifully designed UI in tons of color schemes.
Detailed list of features
Infinite Call Log
- Unlimited Call Log entries (Android has a limit of 500 by default)
- Quickly Search all the Call History with an ultra-fast algorithm
- Group by Contact, Date, Call Direction; groups are Collapsible / Expandable
- Sort the call history by Contact, Date or Call Direction
- Remove unwanted calls easily by selecting one by one or an entire group
- Apply filters by entry type (voice call / text message), date interval or call direction
- Quick actions appear if contact photo is pressed
- Swipe left/right actions (call/text message)
- Quick search by phone number or by name using T9 keys
- Speed Dial buttons (long press to dial)
- Long press 1 to dial Voice Mail
- DTMS codes
- Have easy access to all your contacts
- Quickly search by contact name
- Navigate through long contact lists using the letter scroll
- Quick actions pop if you tap the contact’s photo
- Swipe left/right actions (voice call/text message)
- Large Contact Photos
- Long Press to Call
- Tap once for Quick Actions
- Favorites group and Frequently called contacts
- Display relevant statistics for each user or for the entire call history
- Export log to CSV or XLS file formats
- Choose from multiple eye-catching color schemes
We’re also offering our users great support and we always look forward to improve our products based on our customers’ feedback. So feel free to contact us or send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the product’s home page: http://www.softrelay.ro/ucl/
Visit our company's website: http://www.softrelay.ro/