Have you ever noticed that your android phone keeps only last 30 days call history? Have you missed option to search call logs based on a specific time period? Call History Manager provides a solution for this and much more. Once installed, this app imports call logs from phone and keep in its local database forever. You can keep up to past 1000 days call logs. There are many other features included to manage your call logs easily and efficiently.
Advanced Search: Call History Manager categorizes logs into Incoming Calls, Outgoing call and Missed calls for easy access. You can do a quick search based on name or phone number. Advanced search is available to search based on time period.
Backup & Restore: Call History Manager provides option to backup call history so that you can restore it later. This will be useful if you had to reset phone for some reasons.
Export in excel: Call History Manager allows you to export call logs to excel format.
Contact Details: User can tap on any of the call log to see contact details of a specific contact. You can also see the statistics of calls made between that contact.
Add Fake Call: Call History Manager Allows you to insert a fake call log.
Auto Delete Call Log: This feature allows you to automatically delete call logs from a particular number right after you hung up phone. If you have something to hide, this option is for you.
Your feedback mails are much appreciated. Please send us bug report or new feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Call Log, Export Call Log, Manage Call History, Backup Call Logs, Backup and Restore, Advanced Call Log.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
All the histories of the displayed tab are erase.
close of application.
Erase(Only the selected data)
Show the phone book(Already registered at it)
Register a phone book(Not registered at it)
Change Text Color
Change Background Color of each tab
Change Date and Time format
Call Duration ON/OFF
Change Call Duration Format
Select tab of startup
missed Alert ON/OFF
There is a button(Incoming history and Outgoing history) in the shortcus, please set up your home screen.
Trial version is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643
!!! If you have any problems please e-mail me. I'm physically unable to respond to all market comments. !!!
PLEASE UNINSTALL TRIAL VERSION FIRST AND THEN INSTALL FULL VERSION.
This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones. Such recording is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel and root access. If your device has no such support, the program still records phone calls, but you need to select Android API in settings->recording and the recording will most likely proceed from the microphone, not from the line.
For more information please read thread on xda-developers.com - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643 (also trial version is available)
Issue tracker: http://code.skvalex.com/callrecorder/issues
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS - necessary for Call Confirm feature
tags: call recorder, record phone calls, total recall, 2wcr, 2-way call recording, root, s-off, the best call recorder, call recorder
1.you can delete records by given range
2.add the preferences that you can set date format and other
2、speed-up and less memory
Let the call history group by name and order by last call,make the call history look more clearly,easily viewing and opera tion,count the talk time.You can direct dial telephone in this app.
This's version contain ad, you can down the ad free version in martket
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Have you ever had an important phone call and needed to take a memo? Or you had to memorize a phone number or street address? You were in a traffic jam while receiving an important order from a client? Maybe you had to write down a shopping list and forgot something? Or simply wanted to hold on to some sweet memories and tender words from your soul mate?
Automatic Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. In addition to that you can simply shake your device during the call to start recording instantly. You can listen to the recorded call at any time in MP3 High Audio Quality or sync it with linked Dropbox account automatically.
Important notice about Automatic Call Recorder features:
- Due to hardware limitations recording function might not work properly on some devices. It is not malfunction of the application, please do not leave negative reviews and comments. You can also try to fine-tune audio-source on the Automatic Call Recording setup page.
- App may not function if other call recording applications are in use. Please close or delete all other recording apps.
Automatic Call Recorder - Full list of Features:
• Automatic phone call recording based on predefined rules.
• Crystal Clear MP3 Audio Quality
• Shake to record (Premium option). Start recording any call instantly by shaking your device.
• Recording Filter. You can choose between recording all calls, only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. It is even possible to choose which contact from your contact list will be recorded or ignored.
• Favorite calls list. Permanently stored calls that will not be deleted
• Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically.
• Manual Dropbox synchronization. You can choose to sync each recorded file separately.
• Notifications. Once the recording has been started you can be notified either by notification icon or a sound. You can even choose which sound will be played (Premium).
• After call action menu (Premium). This option is useful if you want to review each call and instantly delete the recording, write additional note or add it to favorites.
• Advanced Memory Management. It is possible to limit the memory space occupied by the recorded files. You can choose between file number limit, space usage in Megabytes or Date of the recording (Premium).
• Tested with major Samsung devices: Samsung Galaxy Series including Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 and Android Jelly Bean.
Some of the features presented here are part of Premium version of the application. You can upgrade to premium using the Google Play in-app billing option. If you purchase the premium version you can enjoy the lifetime privileges of the premium version even if you reinstall the app, reset or change devices, simply by using the identical app store account to the one you have now.
In the case that you have purchased the premium version by mistake for a device on which the app is known not to work, please send the receipt provided by Google by email to email@example.com and we will fully refund your purchase.
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Requires rooted devices.
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to email@example.com for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
- call minutes are calculated in a monthly basis
- statistics of call in, call out and missed
- SMS count: inbox count, outbox count divides into basic and same carrier counts
- most contacted friends of the month (call your friend by touching its name or phone number)
- "same carrier free" minute of a month: A and B use the same carrier\'s service, their calling minute will be free to some extent, and will be counted only the "free" minute runs out.
- set "same carrier free" member list: either add by entering phone number or add through the contact list
- export "same carrier free" member list as a csv file
- import "same carrier free" member list (name,number) csv file format
- set "check call" period so that the counter and stats are more accurate and realistic
- receive notifications when monthly limit is reached
- a widget is provided to display the usage
- a history of max 3 months call log is provided
- it supports 3 languages: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
keyword: Call Monitor, Call Manager, Call Meter, SMS count
The only one measuring calls and data.
"I saved so much $ $ money, Thanks!"
Don't pay more for your phone plan!
More than 100,000 users in IOS and Android support us.
✔ Infinite call ∞ to your frequent contacts.
✔ Measure data consumption
✔ Measure all your calls.
✔ Don't go over your plan.
✔ Easy to use.
✔ Minimal use of battery.
✔ List of favorites.
✔ Frequent numbers.
DATA, AND CALLING PLAN
It is the only application that measures data, sms and calls!
So you don't need to download 3 separate apps.
Data - Measure your data consumption to avoid extra charges.
Plan - Measure your plan minutes consumed and the remaining.
Calls - automatically hangs up before reaching the free minutes from your frequent numbers.
Call Monitor detects when you're dialing your numbers and prevents extra charges because it hangs up automatically before they consume your free minutes
Call Monitor has been a worldwide success, with more than 30 articles devoted to out app.
Feel free to send any questions or comments, we are here to help and most importantly for us is that our users are happier saving with Call Monitor!
We also develop your app. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, suggestions, ideas for improvement please contact us at:
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hlte, hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 8008D (Scribe5HD)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
English Keywords : Calls, Records, Samsung, Galaxy, Contact, Headphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Phone, Recorder, Call Recorder, S3, S4, Xperia Z
More from developer
Backup & Restore messages(SMS) and call logs on cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) or external phone storage.
- Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
- Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
- Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
- View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone:
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone:
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps:
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for ★Infinite Call History★ on Android?
Try Unlimited Call Log