DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
RETRY MISSED QUESTIONS:
You can reattempt the questions you answered incorrectly in practice tests.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• Over 100 multiple -choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” helps you to retry missed questions.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Play SAT Vocab Quest and learn over 750 common SAT words by playing fun and exciting word games. These games will help test and strengthen your ability to use context clues, synonyms, and definitions. Whether you have months to prepare for the SAT or just a few weeks, Vocab Quest is designed to help you learn and retain vocabulary words quickly and effectively.
If you are looking for a great way to build your English vocabulary, study for the SAT, or just play word games, then this app is perfect for you!
**** Super Introductory SALE: LOWEST PRICE Ever ****
Try it out and get a free refund within 7 days of your purchase for any reason! Just contact us with your order number.
-15 levels of exciting game play
-Over 750 common SAT words to study, review, and master
-Built-in dictionary complete with pronunciation, definition, and example sentences for easy reference
-Different learning methods to help improve usage of synonyms, context, and much more!
-A selection of powerups to choose from if you get stuck on a word
-Letter grades at the end of each game to track your progress and improvement
-Freedom to create, play, and review your own personal list of words by tagging them.
There's no need to waste time on words you already know, our system is programmed to automatically group words that you are having difficulty with. This means that everything is tailored to your individual learning needs - all you have to do is play!
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
* Vowel - consonant
* Punctuation marks
* Subject, Object
* Kinds of noun
* Give one word
* Scores: percentage marks scored for each topic
* Marks given if & only if question is correctly answered in the first attempt
* Full focus on study - no distracting animations
* Sound off by default
* Minimum taps: auto move to next question by default for correct attempt
* Certificate generated upon 100% score per topic
* Multiple choice questions in the form text and pictures
* Like us on https://www.facebook.com/iquestionbanks and get regular feedback
** If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
- transcription and pronunciation of words
- system of repetitions (menu "Repetitions of words")
- download dictionaries from site, copy on sd-card and open for study (see menu "Open dictionary")
- moving of words like slide-show (see menu Automoving);
- opportunity to exclude a word from process of studing (click "more.." in title and button "no study")
- cleaning statistics for all records of dictionary (see menu "Clean statistics")
- check/uncheck any exercises, change the amount words of block, change the font-size for any field (menu "Settings")
- create own dictionary (menu "Editor of words")
- Create and edit sections (groups) to storage cards
- Import words from Excel tables (2000\2003\XP versions).
- Supporting of user profiles - creating\editing user profiles
- View statistics of learning process for each user
- Language: English
Don't know where to start? Word Learn Dictionary has 12 downloadable quizzes featuring the most common SAT words (2400 words in total)! Test yourself anytime, or remind yourself through the LockScreen feature.
Bored? Shake your phone after starting up the app, and we'll search a random word for you!
* Comes preloaded with 320,000 definitions from Websters and WordNet, all managed within the application!
* No need to download attachments -- and better yet, there is Wikipedia queries for similar words.
* Save around 3x the memory when compared to most dictionary apps with extensions for Wordnet + Websters! (i.e. "Offline dictionaries")
* Near-instant offline searches on both Wordnet and Webster sources. (Some definitions may take slightly longer to render custom views)
* Professional looking dictionary interface that is easy on the eyes
* Ability to share and copy any and all parts of definitions
* Quiz section for extra fun and learning
* Lockscreen Quiz feature
* Coin Shop with personal rankings and purchasable Themes
* Synonyms and examples on WordNet results
* Downloadable quizzes
* Save even more memory when you move the app into your SD-card
* No banner ads!
- Auto Word Suggestions
- Save and managed word history
- Ability to build your own quizzes
- Shake to search a random word (close definition to try again)
- Random word search button
- Voice recognition
- Quiz upon phone unlock
- In-depth Wikipedia fragment view upon click
- Click-able search history
- Copy definitions with a click
- Coin reward system
- Customizable Themes (Coin Shop)
- Favorite words
- Backwards compatible -- all features identical to 2.2 and above!
The most simple, yet effective dictionary yet!
This app avoids memory waste by implementing a custom in-app memory storage, versus storing 1 directory for each dictionary in your SD-card then initializing it within a database
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a powerful dictionary and increase your vocab today! :)
Suggestion: Keep WiFi on when downloading app and first initializing app.
This app provides many training questions for people who want to get high score in SAT tests.
Thanks for using this app and don't forget put comments to help us improve this app.
Enjoy Our SAT Test app with 6 categories:
1. Reading Sentence Completion
2. Reading Comprehension
3. Math Problem Solving
4. Identifying Sentence Errors
5. Sentence correction (improving sentences)
6. Editing in context (improving paragraphs)
SAT Test application also has many flashcards for you. Practice them everyday to improve your vocabulary.
Hope you like our SAT Test app
**Vocab Builder game.
**Word of the Day from Dictionary.com
**More than 4,000 Words.
**Ability to add your own words.
**Ability to create custom word list.
**Statistics per list attempted.
Word For You Today is an adaptation of The Word For Today written by Bob & Debby Gass, with insights from scripture and applied Biblical principles.
With the Word For You Today app you can:
• read today’s message wherever you are
• catch up on recent days that you’ve missed
• listen to each day’s message
• search for a message on a particular topic
• tag a particular message to your ‘favorites’ for future reference
• share it via Facebook, Twitter or email
• look up scripture verses referred to in the day’s reading in the Bible to read them in context
• follow the SoulFood ‘Bible in a year’ reading plan
Word for You Today is provided with the compliments of Rhema Media Incorporated and is provided through the generosity of our members and donors. The text is adapted from The Word for Today, written by Bob and Debby Gass, by The Message Trust, under contract to UCB in the UK.
For more information about Rhema Media, please visit:
Word for You Today app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Rhema Media inc. All rights reserved.
There was no this app anywhere in the world.
But, now there is it for you.
if you will see this app, you fall in love with my SAT Wordlist for SAT Test app.
Word Cross Game
Word Search Game
Unlimited Quiz about synoym, word meaning etc.
To see is To believe
VocabMonster is an amazingly entertaining and rapid way to memorize and retain hundreds of SAT words in no time flat. It’s based on the proven science of mnemonics: an effective technique that makes it easy for you to remember and retain a word by associating it with a clever cartoon, mixed with humor and visual cues. Get it now from the App Store and start building a powerful vocabulary!
This app (Vocabmonster 25 Free SAT Words) is a standalone app with:
1. No ads
2. Ability to create Mastered List
3. No data plan required
4. Ability to take Quiz
5. Ability to listen to audio in English, Mandarin and Spanish
*This is a free App that contains 25words frequently found on SAT tests in an easy-to-memorize format.
*Tested and proven by educators: far more effective than learning words through
dull dictionary definitions.
*Words and cartoons prepared by specialists with a combined 54 years
*Take a Quiz or view Flash cards to test your vocabulary
*Listen to all the words in your choice of English, Spanish and Mandarin
*Create Mastered word lists for the words you already know
Terms of Service: http://www.vocabmonster.com/home/termsandconditions
Fall back in love with words with these elegant words. Hi Frequency on the GRE and the SAT exams. The app is designed to allow you to look up the history of the word using a link to online dictionaries of your choice, and also to Google images, to help you link the word to an image and find it in context.
You may be surprised how many words you have not seen in a while. And to make it purely educational, no ads in the free version.
Proudly finished with Adobe Air!
-400 words and counting
-Create your own vocab lists
-One and Two player quizzes
-Auto-generated list of words you need to study
-Word skill measured on the SAT Critical Reading scale of 200-800
-Quick, one-tap study lists
-Useful sentence examples
-Flashcard study interface
-Word Roots soon to be released
**This app has not been tested on Tablets, and won't use their screen space effectively**
SAT vocab made easy:
This app contains 400 SAT words, many gathered from past SAT tests, to ensure that you are studying relevant words. There is no need to search for vocab lists. SAT Vocabulary Suite has them all for you.
The only way to learn vocab words is to study everyday. SAT Vocabulary Suite encourages this with daily bonus quizzes and SAT Score as a progress tracker.
Identify the words you need to study:
SAT Vocabulary Suite automatically suggests words you need to study more. In addition, you can create your own study lists.
Test your knowledge with customizable quizzes. Or challenge your friend to a two player quiz to see who has the better vocabulary!
Support, comments, bugs, suggestions?
Please contact us at: ApphelionStudios@gmail.com
This feature rich SAT vocab app is compatible for all android devices with O.S 2.3 and above.
With SAT Prep Vocab Practice you can learn meaning, usage, synonyms, antonyms, origin and other important fields of SAT words. Increase your SAT Vocab while entertaining with interactive games and quizzes based on flashcards and mnemonic techniques. It also builds your english grammar basics while preparing for SAT questions.
Listen to the phonetics and pronunciation for SAT vocabulary words
Free SAT Vocabulary practice for reading, listening, speaking.
Staples feature allows you to add your most practiced words of SAT vocabulary.
Potpourri gives you every field of a particular word like meaning, synonym, antonym etc. in one table.
Revise & practice for the quizzes you have played to enhance your memory.
Clues are included in every game to help you for your SAT practice test
"This app is very useful because it uses not only pictures and words but also a narration technique. Out of my at least 7 vocab apps i like this one the most. I definitely recommend."
By Christopher Shepherd Sep 2010 (For our iPhone version of this app)
"I learned and mastered 30+ words in 10 minutes! 100% recommended."
By Rinagirl Sep 28, 2010 (For our iPhone version of this app)
This premium app is a fun & effective way to learn hard SAT Words using humorous illustrations and professional narrations. As if a real teacher is teaching you meaning of every word through the use of high quality illustrations and usage sentences in his own voice.
Each narration lasts less than a minute but covers the essence and core meaning of the word in multiple contexts which speeds up learning. Our multi-sensory approach allows your brain to firmly plant every word.
"Love how it reads the words. Took 2 weeks and I have every word memorized."
By Comicgeek246 Nov 30, 2010 (For our iPhone version of this app)
"Never thought pictures help memorize more words in a much shorter period of time. Very effective for the SAT verbal"
By lbo2100 Nov 28, 2010 (For our iPhone version of this app)
"One of the best put together vocabulary apps that I have tried. A lot of the apps out there are painfully boring but this one helps you learn quick and in a fun way."
By Aggiepatten Sep 25 (For our iPhone version of this app)
Don’t have time to cram boring vocabulary lists? Kept postponing vocabulary building and now the SAT is near. Afraid of the huge word list?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then this App is for you.
VocabAhead provides a full-brain learning approach to understanding and mastering tough English words for standardized tests such as SAT, ACT and GRE. The combined effect of audio and visuals builds necessary connections that make the recall of the meaning effortless.
This App helps you learn these words through
- the use of visuals
- high quality audios
- contextual usage in multiple example sentences
Not only do you hear correct American English pronunciations from narrators but also you can hear how the word can be used in example sentences. Humor in cartoons makes it easy to remember the meaning of each word and as a whole makes the whole learning process fun and entertaining.
The Quiz section provides multiple choice questions where choices are generated randomly for reach word. Each correctly answered word is automatically moved to the 'Mastered List' from the list of words called 'Don't Know'. Performance is tracked automatically since the App keeps track of the words you have mastered or those that you don't know, you do not need to worry about managing the lists at all. You just have to learn the words and confirm your learning by taking Quizzes regularly. Your goal should be to move all the vocab words to the 'Mastered List' by taking quizzes and answering the questions correctly!
SAT is a registered Trade Mark of the College Board.
iPhone is a registered Trade Mark of Apple Inc
Vocab PRO is specifically designed for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, ASVAB, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, MCAT, PCAT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT, XAT or other competitive exams; for those who are looking to build a substantially rich and diverse vocabulary or for simply those who wish to broaden their linguistic horizon.
The various categories of words in ‘Study Words’, ‘Random Words’ or ‘Sentence Completion’, are all interlinked in such a way that no matter whichever option you choose, it will help you learn the word in the correct way - pronunciation, meaning, grammar and example in sentence usage.
Vocab PRO not only helps you learn new words but also guides you towards using the newly-learned words in its proper form and context and acts as a handy dictionary as well. With a comprehensive database of several diverse words, it features the correct audio pronunciation of the word, synonyms, antonyms, grammar and its correct use in a sentence all in one selection of the word. This app makes it a pleasurable and fruitful experience to learn new words at any time on the go.
Furthermore, Vocab PRO allows you an option to categorise your learned words into ‘known’, ‘unknown’ and ‘not sure’ depending on the level of your preparation and to attach additional notes for future reference. By this you can go back and refer to the words that you are ‘not sure’ or ‘unknown’ and learn them to your best.
Vocab PRO can be used in a variety of ways from just learning new words, their correct audio pronunciations to revising and testing your vocabulary makes it a ‘complete’ package of learning. With its clean, uncluttered and intuitive interface and rich features, Vocab PRO is the complete solution for all candidates appearing for competitive exams as well as for those who simply wish to upgrade their vocabulary.
Vocab PRO is the perfect tool to enhance your vocabulary, master the usage, grammar, synonyms, antonyms and pronunciation of tricky words and constantly evaluate yourself through unlimited sentence completion tests.