- transcription and pronunciation of words
- system of repetitions (menu "Repetitions of words")
- download dictionaries from site, copy on sd-card and open for study (see menu "Open dictionary")
- moving of words like slide-show (see menu Automoving);
- opportunity to exclude a word from process of studing (click "more.." in title and button "no study")
- cleaning statistics for all records of dictionary (see menu "Clean statistics")
- check/uncheck any exercises, change the amount words of block, change the font-size for any field (menu "Settings")
- create own dictionary (menu "Editor of words")
Learning games help to build vocabulary, using flashcard, multiple choice, spelling and word matching.
Play the classic Hangman game.
The word to guess is represented by a row of dashes, giving the number of letters. If the suggested letter occurs in the word, it is displayed in the correct position. If the suggested letter does not occur in the word, one element of the man it drawn. The game is over when the word is complete, or the hanged man is fully drawn.
View the history of words used in the games and click on the list to show synonyms.
Ideal for travelers, business people or students.
May require paid TTS voices
Q. How quick are the dictionary searches
A. This app takes up a small amount of space on your device and is very quick
Q. Are there definitions in the dictionary
A. No, but if you touch on any of the found words synonyms are displayed helping to show its use in a broader context
Q. How do I play the flashcard learning game
A. Select the language for the head word and select the matching word from the list below and select Submit.
Q. I am a more advanced learner can I play a harder set of words
A. Yes, tick the Advanced box to play against the full dictionary or untick to play against the 1500 words needed for high school
Q. Can I type an answer for the head word intead of having multiple choices, for the flashcard game
A. Yes, this is for more advanced learners. Untick the Multiple Choice box, type your answer and select Submit.
Q. How do I play the Word Match game
A. Select New, then touch the head word in the left column and it's matching word in the right column. Its colour will change. Repeat this for all words and then select Submit to check the answers
Q. Can I use the Word Match game as a revision aid or word of the day
A. Yes, select Revise to see the left and right words in matching order
Q. Can I see synonyms in the word games
A. Yes, touch any word in the game, after you have submitted your answer, to see synonyms and the broader meanings for each word.
Q. Can I see a list of words that have been used in the games
A. Yes, select Review History from the main menu
Q. Can I see synonyms in the History
A. Yes, touch any word in the history list to display synoyms
Q. Can I clear the game history
A. Yes, use a long touch on the list of word to be prompted to clear the history
“A positively addictive app for aspiring wordsmiths.” —Fast Company
“Vocabulary.com reveals the truth about your vocabulary skills and helps you improve.” —AppAdvice
“An addictive word-learning app... an approachable dictionary and quiz machine.” —TIME
IT’S A SCIENCE...
Vocabulary.com is a comprehensive program for lifelong learning of vocabulary, in which each activity is specially chosen for you.
• We use sophisticated algorithms to help you learn more effectively.
• We start with 120,000 questions that teach 12,000 words.
• We use the science of learning to model how you learn (and retain) new words.
• By comparing your answers to the hundreds of millions of answers given by other Vocabulary.com users, we personalize your learning experience and choose the best question for you at just the right time.
...AND IT’S A GAME
We’ve turned learning vocabulary into an addictive game. You may not even notice that you’re learning along the way.
• Accumulate points, achievements and badges.
• Compete with Vocabulary.com users from throughout the world.
Studying for an exam like the SAT, GRE, or TOEFL? We have learnable lists for you, covering everything from standardized tests to breaking news — you name it.
• Choose from one of our 50,000 ready-to-learn lists.
• Or if you see a word in the dictionary that you want to learn, just click "learn this word" and we'll teach it to you.
...OR WE CHOOSE
Don't have a specific word or list in mind? Let our adaptive learning system find the right word for you.
• Just play a few questions, and we'll pinpoint the words that are appropriate for your level.
• We won't waste your time on words that are too easy or too hard.
Like a good coach, Vocabulary.com won’t give up on you. Whether you pick the words or let us find them for you, we’ll work with you until you've mastered them.
And even after you've achieved mastery, we'll continue to reinforce what you have learned to make sure that it all stays fresh in your memory. Next thing you know, you’ll be expanding your vocabulary and improving your communication, a key to success in school and business.
FINALLY, A DICTIONARY WITH A SOUL
Our dictionary was written for humans, by humans. Look up a word, and you’ll read a friendly explanation that you'll actually remember. It’s as if your favorite teacher were explaining it to you.
We include clever usage tips and thousands of real-world example sentences that'll show you how words live in the wild and will make you more confident about using them yourself.
See a word you’d like to know better? Tap "Learn this Word" and easily add it to your learning program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Vocabulary.com is among the quickest, and most intelligent ways for students to improve their vocabulary. Regardless of education level or age, Vocabulary.com will help master the words that are essential to academic and business success." —National Education Association
“Educators who are familiar with Vocabulary.com are impressed by the technology. It is a sign, they say, that real progress is finally being made in computer-assisted education.” —The New York Times
“Vocabulary.com could actually make speaking well cool again.” —TIME
“Vocabulary.com boasts a Web-based dashboard bristling with points, levels, progress bars and achievement bonuses, among other attractions.” —USA Today
HONORS AND AWARDS
• TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the Year
• PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites of the Year
• Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
• Webby Awards: Official Honoree in Education
Don't know where to start? Word Learn Dictionary has 12 downloadable quizzes featuring the most common SAT words (2400 words in total)! Test yourself anytime, or remind yourself through the LockScreen feature.
Bored? Shake your phone after starting up the app, and we'll search a random word for you!
* Comes preloaded with 320,000 definitions from Websters and WordNet, all managed within the application!
* No need to download attachments -- and better yet, there is Wikipedia queries for similar words.
* Save around 3x the memory when compared to most dictionary apps with extensions for Wordnet + Websters! (i.e. "Offline dictionaries")
* Near-instant offline searches on both Wordnet and Webster sources. (Some definitions may take slightly longer to render custom views)
* Professional looking dictionary interface that is easy on the eyes
* Ability to share and copy any and all parts of definitions
* Quiz section for extra fun and learning
* Lockscreen Quiz feature
* Coin Shop with personal rankings and purchasable Themes
* Synonyms and examples on WordNet results
* Downloadable quizzes
* Save even more memory when you move the app into your SD-card
* No banner ads!
- Auto Word Suggestions
- Save and managed word history
- Ability to build your own quizzes
- Shake to search a random word (close definition to try again)
- Random word search button
- Voice recognition
- Quiz upon phone unlock
- In-depth Wikipedia fragment view upon click
- Click-able search history
- Copy definitions with a click
- Coin reward system
- Customizable Themes (Coin Shop)
- Favorite words
- Backwards compatible -- all features identical to 2.2 and above!
The most simple, yet effective dictionary yet!
This app avoids memory waste by implementing a custom in-app memory storage, versus storing 1 directory for each dictionary in your SD-card then initializing it within a database
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a powerful dictionary and increase your vocab today! :)
Suggestion: Keep WiFi on when downloading app and first initializing app.
Royal's 한영캄 사전
Royal's Korean English Khmer Dictionary
App Name: Royal's HYK Dictionary (H:한; Y:영; K:캄)
"The most anticipated app for Korean learners, especially for Cambodian students. I think it is useful for word translation. Please rate and share it with your friends!"
• Offline 3 in 1 Dictionary
• Total of over 43000 words and phrases
• Instant search regardless of language choice
• 50 Basic Korean Proverbs
• Khmer and Korean Alphabets
• Korean phonetic for Khmer words
• App UI available in both English and Korean.
It is highly recommended for those who want to learn Khmer as well because it also provides a pronunciation for Khmer words through Korean phonetic.
***Current limitation: you will need to install khmer unicode on your device if you are not running Android KitKat 4.4 or higher to translate Khmer words. However you can still see the translation of Korean and English words in Khmer.
== Dictionary Content Copyright ==
Royal University of Phnom Penh, Korean Studies
- Create and edit sections (groups) to storage cards
- Import words from Excel tables (2000\2003\XP versions).
- Supporting of user profiles - creating\editing user profiles
- View statistics of learning process for each user
- Language: English
It can be used with any language
The main feature of this application is to eliminate text input on an inconvenient phone keyboard.
* Application doesn't ask to type a right answer. You choose whether your answer was correct or not.
* Your can type words on a laptop and then import them to the application.
* No preinstalled dictionaries! Read texts and articles, watch films. Only context-linked words are better for learning.
* Application is designed for small vocabularies (20-100 words). Don't try to import large vocabularies!
Voice Vocabulary is the easiest way to learn words. The App replaces in a modern way the old school record card.
Voice Vocabulary combines the benefits of the normal learning and other word-apps: The App can ask you like a person and you can answer in a normal language. Simply create your own word lists and prepare yourself for your next exam. This way you can have fun and learning new languages becomes easy.
You can share your word lists easily with your friends or you can download lists from others via the internet.
This way you can also add new word lists: You simply read the words and your Smarphone add's them combined with the translation.
The App is the optimal companion for learning spontaneously, for example, on public transports or anywhere.
Share your achievements on Facebook and show your friends and parents who is going to get exceptional on their next exam.
- 100% free
- The first learn-App you can operate via voice or keyboard
- Automatic translation of a spoken word
- simple learning with record card principle
- Vast online offer of wordlist from other users
- simply share word lists
- you can create and edit lists online
- Learn statistics
- All languages, including German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish...
- Ready to use word lists
More Infos at: http://www.voicevocabulary.com
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Khmer will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Khmer keyboard before using this app
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb...
The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology…
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported.
This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so It will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Phnom Penh, Ta Khmao, Battambang, Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, Siem Reap or anywhere in Cambodia without any communication problem with Khmer people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
អ្នកប្រើ នឹងត្រូវបាន ពេញចិត្ត ជាមួយខ្មែរ នេះ - វចនានុក្រម អង់គ្លេស ដោយសារតែ :
- វាមាន វាក្យសព្ទ ធំជាងគេបំផុត
- ពត៌មានលំអិត ការពិពណ៌នា ពាក្យ គ្នា និងជាច្រើននៃ គំរូ មួយ
- ចំណុចប្រទាក់អ្នកប្រើ ធម្មតា និងការអនុវត្ត ខ្ពស់ ធ្វើឱ្យ អ្នកមានអារម្មណ៍ថា មានភាពងាយស្រួល ពេលប្រើ
* បញ្ចេញសំឡេង គាំទ្រពេញលេញ សម្រាប់ទាំង ភាសាអង់គ្លេសនិង ភាសាខ្មែរ នឹងជួយអ្នក យ៉ាងច្រើន នៅក្នុងការសិក្សា ភាសា ទាំងនេះ។
( កម្មវិធីនេះ អាចដំណើរការ នៅក្នុងរបៀប ក្រៅបណ្ដាញ នោះទេប៉ុន្តែ ត្រូវការការតភ្ជាប់ អ៊ិនធឺណិ សម្រាប់ការ បញ្ចេញសំឡេង និងកម្មវិធីរុករក បណ្តាញ មុខងារ ) ។
ផ្គាប់ចិត្ដ ដំឡើង ក្តារចុច ខ្មែរ មុនពេលប្រើ កម្មវិធីនេះ
វចនានុក្រម ដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃ នេះធ្វើ បានយ៉ាងល្អ នៅក្នុងឧបករណ៍ ប្រព័ន្ធប្រតិបត្តិការ Android ទាំងអស់ រួមទាំង ទូរស័ព្ទនិង កុំព្យូទ័របន្ទះ , វាគឺជា ការមានប្រយោជន៍ ខ្លាំងណាស់សម្រាប់ ប្រជាពលរដ្ឋគ្រប់ប្រភេទ ទោះបីជា នៅក្នុងបរិស្ថាន ក្រៅបណ្តាញ ។
- សម្រាប់ និស្សិត សិស្ស ឬ អ្នកស្រាវជ្រាវ , កម្មវិធី នេះគឺ ជាកម្រងវេវចនសព្ទ ធំបំផុត ជួយឱ្យពួកគេ ធ្វើឱ្យ មានការស៊ើបអង្កេត យ៉ាងខ្លាំង នៅក្នុងពាក្យ និងឃ្លា គ្នា រួមទាំងការ បង្ហាញ , ពាក្យទ្រគោះ , នាម , កិរិយាស័ព្ទ , គុណនាម , កិរិយាវិសេស ...
វាក្យសព្ទ ដ៏ធំបំផុត និង សទ្ទានុក្រម នេះនឹង ជួយមនុស្ស រកឃើញ ពាក្យពិសេស ទាំងអស់នៅក្នុង សាខា ទាំងអស់ !
- សម្រាប់ អ្នកសិក្សា ភាសាអង់គ្លេស , នេះគឺជា ឧបករណ៍ ដ៏ល្អឥតខ្ចោះ ដើម្បី ធ្វើឱ្យប្រសើរឡើង សទ្ទានុក្រម របស់អ្នក idiolect , និងជំនាញ វេយ្យាករណ៍ ដោយ ឧទាហរណ៍ លម្អិត ជាច្រើននិង ជាគូ បានគាំទ្រ។
វចនានុក្រម នេះមាន គុណសម្បត្តិ ទាំងអស់នៃ dict ផ្សេងទៀត ដូច្នេះ វានឹង ជួយអ្នកក្នុងការ បង្កើនជំនាញ ក្នុងការនិយាយ ការសរសេរ ការអាន ការស្តាប់ការ សន្ទនា និងការ រៀបចំសម្រាប់ ការធ្វើតេស្ត បានយ៉ាងល្អ ដូចជា ស្ត អន្តរជាតិ IELTS Test ...
- ចំពោះការ បកប្រែ ឬ បកប្រែ , ឧបករណ៍នេះ នឹងផ្តល់ឱ្យអ្នក បានយ៉ាងលឿន បាន ល្អនិង ក៏មាន ការបកប្រែ បញ្ចេញសំឡេង នៃ ភាសា ទាំងពីរដោយ ម៉ាស៊ីន តែមួយ ។
- នេះ ក៏ជា ឧបករណ៍ មិនអាចខ្វះ បានសម្រាប់ អ្នកធ្វើដំណើរ ដោយមាន dict ដែល ក្នុង ដៃរបស់អ្នក នេះអ្នកអាច បញ្ចប់ ការធ្វើដំណើរ នៅរាជធានីភ្នំពេញ តា ខ្មៅ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង កំពង់ចាម ព្រៃវែង សៀមរាប ឬកន្លែងណា នៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា ដោយគ្មានបញ្ហា ណាមួយ ការទំនាក់ទំនង ជាមួយប្រជាជន ខ្មែរ។
សូមសំណាង ល្អ និងការ សប្បាយ ផលិតផល របស់យើង ដោយការប្រើ :)
Is your child learning to spell? Is your kid sounding out words with phonics? Does your kid like silly kid-friendly videos? If so, download Wonster Words for FREE today!
Help your kid learn phonics and grow his vocabulary! By playing with silly letter ghosts and hilarious wonsters, Wonster Words will help your kid learn how to spell and sound out new words by learning phonics, word families, digrahs, trigraphs, and more. Kids will have a blast putting together words through interactive spelling puzzles, letter hide-and-seek, and other engaging mini-games.
Once the words are completed, your child will enjoy cute animations head-lined by the lovable wonsters. These animations will further reinforce the meaning of the words that he had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a champ!
Wonster Words comes with 14 free words, with more available through parent-gated in-app-purchase. Monthly update means that more words are becoming available all the time! Give Wonster Words a try today.
✪ Help kids spell new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more.
✪ Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
✪ Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way.
✪ Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress.
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to respond to reviews, but we will be happy to help if you email us.
PRIVACY: As parents ourselves, 77SPARX Studio takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Respect yours and your children’s privacy
• Use parent gate for in-app-purchases
- Support both English to Khmer and Khmer to English mode. tab the toggle 'E' button to change the mode
- live dictionary service . will appear on your screen for all time . tab live button for on and off.
- Favorite option .
- recent option .
This app works 100% offline. Learn 1500 English words FOR FREE - and continue to 21000 words!
Learn English Vocabulary is the easy and fun new wat to learn English
GET this FREE vocabulary app right now!
Amazing system for memorizing English words
21000 words with pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
The entire vocabulary has been translated into 17 languages: ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Filipino ✔ French ✔ German ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔ Russian ✔ Spanish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian
A fun way to learn!
6 language games (1 big language game and 5 mini-games)
Different forms of studying English language
Amazing Achievements, secret bonuses and hidden surprises
Discover vocabulary, that you don`t know
Learn the vocabulary
Check your progress by playing a beautiful game
Repeat the process daily
This app will make your kids learn speaking English very quickly - it is also good for you! Learn English quickly and easily with the most advanced methods in the world - spaced repetition system - will let you memorise English words as fast as a lightning! Learning foreign language was never so easy before!
This Learn English Vocabulary course is an exciting, interactive program to support both beginner and very advanced learners of English. With 21000 native speaker audio recordings Learn English Vocabulary is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones. It is ideal for learners, who are already living in the UK or USA, are preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying English alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement for other methods of learning a language.
The personalised learning system in this application is based on vocabulary flashcards, which refresh your memory, according to the pace of your memorizing. You can learn spelling, learn vocabulary, learn pronunciation and speaking. It is an amazing system for learning and improving English language on different difficulty levels. You can learn new words, which will help you to use English in various situations. Although this app is not directly teaching you english conversation, grammar, basic phrases and advanced phrases - it gives you vocabulary base, that is 80% of success. This is an app for beginners and advanced users to learn and practice English words. It uses British, American and Australian native speakers. The teacher’s pronunciations are clear and correct. This is a system similar to flash cards - but much more advanced - it is suited for you in 100%.
Learn English Vocabulary contains 840 language lessons lovingly composed by language experts and native speakers, each interactive course is packed full of vocabulary and pronunciation training by way of memorizing and playing games. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced?
With Learn English Vocabulary you can learn English for free. Learn more than 21000 English words through visual, recorded pronunciation and native translations into 17 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Study a language ... learn languages ... Sprachen lernen ... Fremdsprachen studieren ... Apprendre des langues ... Estudiar idiomas / lenguas ... Imparare delle lingue.
Want to advance your career? Ready to travel the world and make new friends? Trying understand your favorite English media? Need to score higher on TOEFL? Look no further: Download now Learn English Vocabulary.
Watch a video of it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVhsT3_IX2s&feature=youtu.be
This app has 20 popular CVC words in it and your child can tap the bubble to hear how to pronounce the letter using phonics. They must then work out what the word says and find the image that relates to the word.
Once correct the word will then be spoken.