Scan and Translate is a useful application that can help you "read" text from the images or from your device’s camera and translate them into 90 different languages. In addition, you can also use it as any other translation tool by entering text in a normal way. Some prominent
* Ability to perform offline character recognition (OCR) in 54 different languages.
* Translation into 90+ different languages.
* Perspective transform.
* Automatic image adjustment.
* Save and share text via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter.
Languages supported for the text recognition feature:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
* Handwritten text recognition is not supported.
* The quality of input image affects the text recognition accuracy and speed.
* You can perform text recognition 10 times per day with a free version.
* Buy premium to unlock better features and break limits.
Tag : translate, ocr, image to text