New features! Photographic archive path can be changed.
(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
It is also possible to specify an ND filter of up to 30 stops, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
Please contact me if you'd like to have the app translated into your language.
- Shutter speed
The application allow manual mode, Shutter priority mode and Aperture priority mode.
Neutral Density Filter correction.
Easy and accurate Deep Of Field Calculator (DOF) and Hyperfocal Distance for your camera. Just specify your camera model, the focus length, f-stop, and subject distance.
- Near limit
- Far limit
- Deep of Filed
- Hyperfocal distance
Useful gray card tool.
Change color of your screen in black, white, neutral gray with the possibility to change gamma value
Minimum shutter speed to yield an adequately sharp image of a moving subject.
"I want to take stunning photos like a professional photographer!"
Xtremera is a camera app for people who want to take special photos, just like you.
Long Exposure : A mode for making moving objects disappear from the picture by long-term shooting. Using this mode at a plaza or the street with lots of people and create a picture of empty space.
Xtremera offers two shooting modes.
Tutorial mode for beginners that provides a general introduction and step-by-step tutorials for shooting methods for easy photo-taking.
Shoot mode for users who are already familiar with shooting methods. You can start shooting immediately without additional guides.
As shown below, there are 5 apps in the Xtremera series.
Download and try the other apps too.
Finally, a pro tool to help achieve a well balanced exposure with your DSLR, Exposure Pro!
Cameras today achieve pretty amazing exposures in automatic mode. However, when you use automatic mode, your camera is in charge of all of your settings and your exposure. Experienced photographers paint with light, they capture light with aperture and shutter speed, they are in charge of their own exposure.
Since a DSLR camera measures reflective light, metering for a correct exposure can sometimes be a challenge, even for experienced photographers. For a well balanced exposure, experienced photographers need an 18% gray card. Carrying around a gray card is not always realistic, so experienced photographers try to find that 18% gray in their scene to achieve a correct exposure.
Since we see in color, it can sometimes be a challenge finding that 18% gray in our scene. Exposure Pro takes all of the guess work away!
How does Exposure Pro work?
Here is how easy Exposure Pro is to use!
1. Use Exposure Pro to take a photo with your phone or IPad.
2. Find the correct gray in your scene.
★ Simply move the gray card with your finger throughout your scene to find and identify a correct match.
3. Now use your DSLR camera!
★ Point your DSLR camera to the area that you have identified.
★ Adjust your DSLR camera’s settings for a perfect exposure!
It’s too easy, Exposure Pro has helped take all of the guess work out of selecting what part of my scene that I need to meter and measure the light on for the exposure that I want to achieve.
"Exposure Pro has taken my photography to the next level!" -Val Westover
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
I’m Diana and I'll make your photos unique and beautiful, if you only want it... just in 3 seconds!
SHAKE your device (or use dice icon) and I'll draw two pics from your photo gallery and give you my proposition. That’s real fun, believe me :)
Would you like to improve your compositions and make them insanely great?
For perfect results, please take a look at my best tips: https://www.facebook.com/dianablog
Oh! That’s important: you can share your unique photos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Thanks to my #tags they will be more visible! Just paste them from the clipboard.
Don’t hesitate - install me, try my skills and let's have some fun together :)
Thank you :)!
You can easily to shoot excellent photos, utilizing all advantage of your phone or tablet.
- Camera, video recorder & panorama features
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Pinch to zoom
- Smart panorama shooting
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
- Countdown Timer
You can use the calculator with ND filter. Determine how to make 1000 times longer photos, for example.
Two of the three parameters can be blocked, the last parameter is determined automatically.
The minimum and maximum speed can be set, it goes the same for aperture and ISO to be specific to your device.
Free version sponsored by some ads. If you want to support the development and use an ad-free version install
photo, ND filter, long exposure, exposure calculator
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
The application warns when the user enters an exposure longer than described in manufacturer's datasheets. Although the exposure in these instances is crudely approximated by mathematical extrapolation, it is crucial that users conduct their own exposure tests in these very long exposure situations.
Current supported films:
Adox CHS 25/50/100
Adox CHS 100 II
Adox CMS 20 II
Adox Silvermax 100
Agfa APX 100/400
Fuji Acros 100
Fuji Provia 100F
Fuji Velvia 50
Fuji Velvia 100
Ilford Delta 100
Ilford Delta 400
Ilford Delta 3200
Ilford FP4 Plus
Ilford HP5 Plus
Ilford PanF Plus
Ilford XP2 Super
Kodak TMAX 100
Kodak TMAX 400
Kodak Tri-X 400
▣ Various camera shutters (High-Speed, High-Definition, Silent)
▣ Creating animated GIF with ease
▣ Easy to use
- Switchable auto & manual save
- Built-in photo gallery
- LED flashlight
- Image effects
Do you want to take pictures in the library?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Make your smart phone as a noiseless camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 40 FPS).
- More FPS than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports quick image viewer for burst shots.
- Choose best photo and save it.
2. Supports noiseless shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports picture freezing.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Supports image effects(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Supports WYSIWYG saving.
4. Supports image effects.
- Supports Normal, Negative, Mono, Sepia effects.
- Supports high-speed burst shot, Freeze shot, Taking a picture with image effect.
5. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't run the other camera app to take high-definition photos.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
6. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Don't go outside to see photos taken.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Image effects.
- WYSIWYG saving.
- Animated GIF
7. Supports Rear-face & Front-face camera
- Supports image effects.
- Supports High-speed shooting, Freeze shot, Taking a picture without sound.
8. Supports Flashlight
- You can use the LED flash-light function when you take a picture in dark places or walk in the dark.
- You can turn flash light on and off by pressing volume down(or up) button.
9. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
* ex) Galaxy NX - 40FPS, Galaxy S3 - 30FPS
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
Given test exposure settings this application will calculate the final required shutter/aperture/ISO if you plan to deviate from any of the test settings.
This application is particularly useful for calculating those long star trail exposures or to calculate the required settings when using ND filters! Simply enter the number of stops the ND filter accounts for using the expoure compensation slider.
In photography, exposure value (EV) denotes all combinations of a camera's shutter speed and relative aperture that give the same exposure.
How to use it
With your touch or keypad down/up, you move de ruler.
Establish the brightness (EV) of your subject, using either your hand-held light meter or the descriptions on the calculator. (Note that the descriptions are only a guideline - if you're working from them you may wish to bracket your exposures.)
Slide the sliding scale so that the ISO value of your film lines up with the appropriate EV value. Then you can read off aperture/shutter speed combinations from the lower pair of scales.
This version of the calculator is reversible. Use the side with EVs 8-16 for bright conditions, and the 3-11 side for dim light.