The most accurate body fat percentage calculator with very interactive results which include your fitness level, whether you are slim or fat, your healthy weight range based on your lean body mass (LBM) and how much fat you should lose or gain in order to be in the Healthy Zone.
Unlike BMI calculators which can be very inaccurate especially if you have big muscle mass, this calculator gives results based on your body fat percentage and they are not affected by your body weight.
• 5 most accurate formulas:
- 1. Jackson/Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method.
- 2. Jackson/Pollock 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 3. Jackson/Pollock 7 site skinfold caliper method.
- 4. Durnin/Womersley 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 5. Tape Measure method used by the U.S. Navy.
• Progress chart for keeping track.
• Settings menu where you can choose to save automatically age, height and weight.
• Body Fat Percentage Calculator.
• Lean Body Mass Calculator.
• Body Fat Weight Calculator.
• Fitness level: Underfat, Healthy, Overfat, Obese.
• Healthy / Ideal Weight Calculator.
• How much fat you should lose or gain.
If you encounter any problems or if you have questions, send us an email by selecting the Support item in the Menu.
Body Fat Calculator by Shaped.Me allows you to track & monitor your weight, body measurements and body fat. With these tools a person can plug in their weight, body measurements and age and be given an estimate of their health when it comes to body fat. Knowing this information can lead a person into losing the proper amount of weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
Body fat is on our bodies for a reason, however too much body fat can be detrimental for our health. In order to live a healthy lifestyle we need to be aware of our body fat percentage and keep it as low as we can. Not only do we need to keep it low but we need to understand what is the healthy percentage of body fat for our, age, gender, height and weight.
The app isn’t just for those who are trying to lose weight it’s for everyone who is trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Yes the app is great for keeping track of weight loss progress however it serves as a guide to healthy living by keeping track of your body.
To calculate your body fat percentage this app helps keep track of your measurements when using a skinfold caliper or measuring tape.
Jackson & Pollock methods (3, 4, and 7-site caliper measurements),
Parrillo (9-site caliper measurements)
Durnin & Womersley (4-site caliper measurements)
Military (Navy and Army measuring tape circumference methods)
The ability to retrieve previous measurements is available as an in-app purchase.
Any current or future in-app purchase will also remove ads.
This app reports various anonymous performance metrics and crash reports to the following services (reporting to these services can be disabled in the app settings):
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
Body fat calculator estimates in a simple and intuitive fat percentage using 1 of 2 methods , measurement of body folds or body circumferences measuring, you decide which is best for you. Also shows other indicators such as the BMI your ideal weight and lean mass Kg. Records data and keep track with beautiful graphs for each indicator. Losing weight has never been easier.
* Allows fat percentage estimate both men and women as a function of age.
* Records data in graphs easy to edit
* Estimate your body mass index and ideal weight.
* Calculate the lean mass.
- Multiple user support
- Body fat percentage and BMI (body mass index) calculator
- KG/Lb, Cm/Inches units
- 5 caliper methods
- 2 Measure tape methods
- Database ordered by dates
- File export/import allows to move data to other devices or restore data after device wipes or uninstall.
- Fat percentage and weight graphs
- Previous set values are preloaded for next inputs
- Installed on SD by default
Limited to 10 measures, reached that point you will be able to delete the last measure and perform another one, as many times as you want. To unlock the limitation you may install BodyFat Log Unlocker app, avaliable on Google Play. This also unlocks the use of import data functionality.
04/03/2012 Fixed a SD problem, it was a misclick on the market options, thanks Harry for pointing it out on your comment.
Tested on SGS II 4.0.3, HTC Desire 2.3.4 and Advent Vega 3.2
tags: Body Fat Calculator, estimator/ tracker, Jackson/Pollock, Parrillo, Durnin, Yushasz, U.S. Navy, Hugo Rivera, ideal weight.
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and enjoy!
Simple, easy and reliable.
*** Imperial and Metric Units***
To calculate your BMI enter your weight and height. To calculate the percentage of body fat you need the measurements of neck, waist, hip and height, for the purposes of this calculation is necessary to choose your gender. The calculation is done differently for men or women.
BMI & Body Fat Calculator shows you your ideal weight range (in option calculate BMI) you will be able to get to know your minimum weight and your maximum recommended weight according to your height.
BMI & Body Fat Calculator calculate your percentage of body fat by applying the formula Hodgdon and Beckett. This is a more complicated formula that takes into account the body measures and not weight. Probably the best way to know your percentage of body fat is Skinfold caliper (This test measures fat just beneath the skin) but with this app you can have a fairly reliable reference.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet are crucial when it comes to controlling your weight.
This Application provides you a huge collection of Fat Burning tips with various categories related to it. Use it and reduce your fat from today.
* Burn Belly Fat
* Burn Fat Faster
* Easy Ways to Burn Fat
* Fat Burning Exercises
* Foods for Fat Burning
* Fat Burning Yoga
The application will be updated frequently...Checkout for updates...!!!
It’s easy to use.
Just enter your values once a day.
You can continue because it's simple!
Now is the time to diet and lose body fat healthily!
RecStyle will provide strong support for your beautiful figure and your health.
** Various functions to provide strong support for your diet! **
* You can easily customize the items you want to manage!
With RecStyle you can add items indispensible for dieting, such as 'weight' and 'body fat', and you can also manage your 'muscle mass', useful for muscle training.
In addition, you can easily add 'waist', 'BMI', 'all types of stamps (overate, exercise, drank too much, constipation, poor health, menstruating)', and 'text notes' with one touch from the input screen.
* A detailed graph display that's easy to understand!
When you've entered values such as your weight and body fat, try turning your device sideways.
It will automatically change to a graph display, where you can check the change in your values as well as stamps and notes you've entered previously.
In addition, you can check the average value for each 'week' or 'month' with the buttons on the upper left of the screen.
* Stop forgetting to input with daily notifications!
If you set the time that you usually weigh yourself, it will send a notification to stop you forgetting to input.
In addition, every Sunday it will report the average change in weight for the week, allowing you to understand the progress of your dieting.
* 5 colors to choose from!
You can change the color to suit your tastes or your mood for that day, from five different colors: black, white, orange, green and pink. You can tackle your weight recording any time with a fresh attitude.
* Of course it is also complete with basic functionality!
Its basic functionality is also complete, such as a 'lock function' to protect the important weight management data that you don't want other people to know about, a 'target value display' on the graph display (it is possible to set the target value for 'weight', 'body fat', 'muscle mass' and 'waist') and much more.
** All these functions are free! And there are no advertisements at all! **
This is for all those who want to manage their weight, whether for diet or for muscle training.
Body Tracker keeps all of your essential measurements in one place and allows you to compare your progress over time. You can view your progress by measurement or view your progress using pictures. Whatever keeps you motivated.
Track your weight, body fat, waist, chest, hips, thighs, calves, arms and neck!
Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
Focusing the following muscle groups:
✓Find BMI (Body Mass Index) and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) of your body.
✓A text instruction with pictures for each exercise.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm