THIS IS A DEMO (with a small puzzle game packed inside) -
WHISPERING EONS IS AVAILABLE:
JOIN COMMUNITY FOR MORE NEWS:
Travel a millions miles easily with the help of your Google Cardboard or any mobile virtual reality headset.
Breathe an alien air and feel like you were there.
Walk, look, interact and talk like in every classic adventure game and enjoy an original sound track.
Learn more about Ryan (the main protagonist of the game) his world and discover some glimpses of the game inside the demo.
>>> Available control methods
- Basic (Google Cardboard / no controller): Easy and efficient head gestures or action bar.
- Gamer: Bluetooth Game pad or keyboard (keys: Y for action A / U for action B)
- Dummy: On screen controls if you want to run the demo with a basic 3D display
Detailed controls are explained in the included tutorial.
Do not forget to wear headphones in order to enjoy the soundtrack.
>>> My advice
After your tour, take the time to go to the apartment bed, lay yourself down and look up the sky, this is very relaxing.
* A mini puzzle game is hidden in the demo: Will you find out what Ryan is up to late in the night?
* Cardboard magnet and game pad compliant (but not required).
* A beautiful, walk-able apartment set in an another world
* A unique sky. Your planet is orbiting a gas giant named Gaea.
* A floor, stairs you can climb, a girl, bedroom, ...
* A beautiful sound track for full immersion.
* Interact with your environment (turn light off/on, ...)
* Dialogues between characters
* A Glass-like in sight HUD
* This demo requires a smartphone virtual reality kit / HMD / virtual reality glasses (like Google Cardboard, freefly VR, Homido, Durovis Dive,Samsung Gear VR,...) and headphones for best experience.
* On screen controls available for basic experience
>> DEMO settings
* Background music off option (Listen to your own music on another planet!!!)
* Stereo (Google Cardboard / freefly VR / Durovis DIVE / Gear VR / Homido / ...) mode or basic 3D mode. Download the alternative version if your phone is not equipped with gyroscopes.
* Enable/Disable Tutorial (you must complete it once)
>>> What's next ?
The game first episode is available in open beta.