Ever been stuck trying to fix a computer stuck in Safemode without network access to download the program you need to repair the PC. Download the programs you need with Portable tool kit and "Turn on USB Storage" to access it, or use the HTTP file server function
*HTTP File server, transfer files wirelessly
*Download spyware detection removal programs along with definition updates!
*Portable applications, no need to install to be used!
**to keep this application free I have implemented ads which can easily be disposed.**
Please report bugs to novaspirit (at) novaspirit.com
Follow Me on Twitter @novaspirit2k to receive up to date application updates
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
Examples of what the app can help you with:
- You suspect a virus.
- You have a virus on your computer.
- The pc startup slowly.
- The registry needs a cleanup.
- Your programs need to be patched (you don't know which program).
- Windows needs to be patched.
- You want to virus scan your pc with a diffrent program.
- You want to virus scan your pc with a bootable cd (linux cd).
- You want to remove a rootkit from your pc.
- You want to scan your pc for spyware programs.
- You need a url Filter & Parental Control program.
- You want to test your computers safety.
- Identify unknown threats by using smart commands.
- Email useful links to friends or customers that are in need.
- Send suspicious files to a site to se if its a known virus/spyware
We have assembled a number of sensible products, you may benefit from a few!
The name Clash of Clans is property of its respective owner. This is not a game. This application is product of AutoGame . It has no affiliation with the official game or developers of the game. This application is intended to assist people while playing the official game. This application support player auto search opponent by condition. more and more easy. All image, characters,and game content are copyright of their respective owners and use of this app falls withing fair use guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns or feel like there is a copyright or trademark violation, please contact my email and we can discuss it.
★This is the Best Auto Search Tool for Game COC
★It safe, no hack/cheat and modify any data of your games
★It free and without any malicious plug-in
★Let your clan to stronger and victory:
Helping users save time, improve efficiency of game, and get better game experiences.
Please share it to your clan or your friend
★Forever upgrade and release autogame tool continuously:
Currently, autogame.mobi has provided free Auto tool for various hot games. Please see website of http://autogame.mobi for more information
★How to use :
►Pre requirement :
1.Rooted your Device
(How to root : many guide when you search on google )
2.Install Auto Search COC
3.Watch video how to using tool Auto Search COC at here for more detail
@@@@@@Please do not go to bellow step until your device rooted! @@@@@@
►Step by Step using Auto Search COC :
1. Run Auto Search COC App
2. Setting your condition (Gold/Mana)
4. Click submit button (Red button)
5. Switch to screen of COC
6. Go to screen search resources then search 1 time
7. Click icon of Auto Search COC to start search resource by your condition
*When need close app, just hold button search and drag to (x)
★Support when have error :
If you have any error with autogame APP please write email with content as following:
1.Device error occur
2.Step by step error occur
3.Attach 1 Image ScreenShot of screen COC when you Find a Match
(How to ScreenShot : many guide when you search on google.)
Then mail to us email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We will analyze error and repair app as soon as possible!
★Strategy of AutoGame :
The most considerate and convenient autogame are from the most professional development team. No matter what the types of the games: Strategy, Puzzle,Card,... AutoGame can make you enjoy the games with ease and save your time
★Suggestion /Idea :
If you have any idea / suggestion please contact us at:
email@example.com (please specify your idea as detail as possible)
Auto COC is very simple, it use few icon of game . So it not depend any language
1.Please root your phone to use this tool .
2.Auto COC will require root permission first time. please allow it
3.Auto COC support more than 4000 device of android include x86/ART/Bluestacks at the present.
+A Red button for kicking a ball in a difficult corner
+Long press on Yellow Button to make red button visible
+Long press on Red Button to make it invisible
+Add more language packages
+Fix some small bugs related to drawing line and button on screen
+Double tap on the yellow circle for hiding GUIDE BOARD permanently
+Press volume (Up or Down) for displaying GUIDE BOARD again
+Share app to your friend
+Improve performance and fix some small bugs what may make app crash after some games
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Gentoo can be complicated to work with. Read this:
Specifically look at "Working with Gentoo" and "Working with Portage" sections.
"Gentoo" is a trademark of Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
This is not part of the Gentoo project and is not directed or managed by Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
The phone memory storage is organized into structures called Partitions. The Android OS uses the System Partition. The Apps use the Data Partition and so on. The size of Data Partition plays a critical role in how many apps you can install. There are other Partitions which are hidden (unmounted) from user. The app makes a best effort to give details on unmounted partitions like Recovery, Boot etc so that you can have a complete birds eyeview of your Android storage.
A must have tool for would be rooters or if you just want to get a handle on the storage used by your phone
Inapp Purchases -
- Pie View of Partitions(New)
- File View of Important sys files(New)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it do?
This is a manager & installer for loading ("flashing") an alternative .ISO file on a Motorola phone's 'CD-ROM' partition. With this app you can backup your existing 'CD-ROM' partition to your sdcard and flash a new one of your choice.
How can I tell it worked?
Each device type is unique, but if you disable USB Debugging and enable USB Mass Storage (if possible) you will normally see the .ISO mount onto your computer as a drive.
What devices will it work on?
Motorola RAZR XT910, DROID RAZR XT912, DROID BIONIC, DROID 4, Motorola RAZR HD XT925, DROID RAZR HD XT926, Motorola RAZR M XT905, DROID RAZR M XT907, Motorola RAZR i, and Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE.
Note that the DROID BIONIC has a much smaller 'CD-ROM' partition than the others, around 8MB.
This app is Open Source! You can compile it yourself from the github below.
App Ops is an activity, within the Settings app, that allows users to enable or disable operations on a per-app basis. These operations cover many common scenarios identified by permissions (e.g., read contacts, write contacts, access location), though it is not a pure one-to-one mapping.
Root required. No Ad. Sale 50%.
On Android 4.4.2, App Ops is removed. This app helps you to bring it back.
Otherwise, this app have a button to start stock App Ops on older Android version (4.3, 4.4)
Please checkout XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2569194
- Access notifications
- Alarm volume
- Audio focus
- Bluetooth volume
- Call phone
- Draw on top
- Keep awake
- Master volume
- Media buttons
- Media volume
- Modify calendar
- Modify call log
- Modify clipboard
- Modify contacts
- Modify settings
- Notification volume
- Play audio
- Post notification
- Read calendar
- Read call log
- Read clipboard
- Read contacts
- Read SMS/MMS
- Receive SMS/MMS
- Record audio
- Ring volume
- Send SMS/MMS
- Voice volume
- Write SMS/MMS
Errors can be prevented as much as possible convenient and features a built-in smart calculator.
★ converter configuration information
1) Simple: basic arithmetic functions
2) S, Scientific: arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation: 16, 10, 8, and binary calculations
5) Unit Conversion: length, width, speed, weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months, weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo App software, gimwoocheol
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Turn off ads in settings!
Prefer doing installations manually in recovery? Check out the new touch recoveries, available as a separate and cheaper in app purchase in the free version of ROM Manager!
Did flashing break your recovery? Flash an alternate/experimental one and flash back to fix!
Manage your ROMs via a handy UI. organize and perform backups and restores from within Android! Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
DriveDroid allows you to boot your PC from ISO/IMG files stored on your phone. This is ideal for trying Linux distributions or always having a rescue-system on the go... without the need to burn different CDs or USB pendrives.
DriveDroid also includes a convenient download menu where you can download USB-images of a number of operating systems from your phone (like Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE and Arch Linux). Around 35 different systems are available at this moment.
You can also create blank USB-images which allows you to have a blank USB-drive. From your PC you can store files onto the USB-drive, but also use tools on your PC to write images to the drive.
• This application uses features of the kernel that may or may not be available/stable on your phone. Tests have shown most phones work without problems, but please keep in mind yours might not (yet) work out-of-the-box.
• Most kernels support emulating USB drives, some support emulating CD-rom drives and kernels with the right patches support both.
• Most Linux-related ISOs can be booted from USB drives, but some ISOs can only be booted from CD-rom drives or require some kind of conversion.
• No ads.
• Resizing of images.
• Add your own download repositories. Nice for companies or groups that want to share custom or licensed images.
More info: http://softwarebakery.com/projects/drivedroid