* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Sync between devices – Keep your place in the timeline across multiple devices and web using TweetCaster.com
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
- True Push Notifications! Runs over 3G or WiFi for mentions, Direct Messages, when you get a new follower, when you are retweeted, etc. You don't even need the app open! We don't keep connections open to Twitter on your device, our push servers do all the hard work
"The most customizable Twitter client for Android?" - Lifehacker
"This is simply one of the absolute best Twitter clients out there today, period." - Makeuseof
"Tweetings: Best Twitter app for Nexus 7 (and maybe any platform)" - ZDNet
- Large screen support with panes
- TweetMarker & Tweetings Cloud Timeline Sync support
- Stream Tweets over WiFi... let the tweets flow, no need to refresh your main timelines again
- Manage multiple accounts
- Inline image previews
- Choice of three themes, light and dark theme, even automatically switch based on the time of day!
- Optional transparent background, view your wallpaper through the app!
- Navigate timeline using volume keys (optional)
- User photo timelines
- Choose standard, light or condensed fonts (JellyBean and higher)
- Translate tweets
- Shorten links with a variety of providers, including bit.ly, twtn.gs and goo.gl
- List support
- Mute twitter users, words or applications
- View conversations inline
- Change timeline text size
- Enable or disable retweets on a user by user basis
- Pull to refresh
- Optional tappable timeline links
- Supports posting to TwitLonger and inline expansion
- Uploading pic.twitter.com images as well as Img.ly, TwitPic and yFrog
- Can be configured to automatically resend failed tweets
- Split long tweets into multiple shorter tweets
- Schedule tweets: write a tweet, set a time and a date and then just wait. Configure for your device to send them on your behalf or remotely where your device doesn't even need to be turned on!
- Compose username & hashtag autocomplete
- Add tweets to Buffer (see http://bufferapp.com)
- Saved Searches
- View tweeting user's nearby on a map
- Local Trends
- Delete your own tweets
- Post or share conversation threads using Storify
- Automatic timeline gap detection, and if that fails manually add gaps yourself
- Load gaps in the timeline above or below the gap position, with the option to automatically fill gaps for you
- Multi-window support for compatible devices (such as Galaxy Note 2&3)
- Photo editing available as a free downloadable extension
- Integration as a DashClock extension
- Timeline widget
- Stack widget
- 4x1 shortcut widget
Tweetings is open source, more information here http://tweetings.net/android/source/
blurb: (noun) :: a short audio status update
blurb: (verb) :: to record a (blurb : noun)
Quickly update your listeners on what's going on with you or around you in real-time.
Connects easily to your Facebook account so you can share your voice with all of your friends.
Join today at www.blurbthis.com and start blurbing. It's an exciting way to listen in on those you care about, connect with family & friends and meet new people.
***By the way, this thing is brand new, so give it a shot. Say something using a Topic Tag (or hash tag... #word) and let's get some conversations going!
*Your standard data rates apply.
VTweet uses superior speech recognition. There are no settings needed, just say the words!
It works straight out of the box. No training is required.
It's simple. All features are easily available from a single screen.
It is the ideal solution when you are on the road, while traveling or when you are busy. No more struggle with the smaller keyboard or buttons of your mobile devices.
(Note: You also could edit any recorded text with the keypad when needs to)
Enjoy the ultimate hands-free voice tweet.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any comments or suggestions.
More from developer
Each side of the dreidel bears a letter of the Hebrew alphabet: נ (Nun), ג (Gimel), ה (Hei), ש (Shin), which together form the acronym for "נס גדול היה שם" (Nes Gadol Hayah Sham – "a great miracle happened there"). These letters also form a mnemonic for the rules of a gambling game played with a dreidel: Nun stands for the Yiddish word nisht ("nothing"), Hei stands for halb ("half"), Gimel for gants ("all"), and Shin for shtel arayn ("put in"). In Israel, the fourth side of most dreidels is inscribed with the letter פ (Pei), rendering the acronym, נס גדול היה פה, Nes Gadol Hayah Poh—"A great miracle happened here" referring to the miracle occurring in the land of Israel. Some stores in Haredi neighbourhoods sell the ש dreidels.