This app provides multiple search options for finding the perfect restaurant or place to eat nearest to your GPS location.You can also map and get directions to each restaurant. The app also allows you to search within a certain mile radius.
Restaurant categories include:
- Fast food
- Ice Cream
- Middle Eastern
- South American
- West African
MapMuse's Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Finder maps the locations of all the restaurants Guy Fieri visits on his hit Food Network television show. In addition, the app provides each restaurant’s contact info, episode details, Yelp reviews, website link, and other helpful information like driving directions so you can visit it yourself.
Find these wonderful restaurants on one easy to use, interactive map. Simply enter an address or choose your current location to see the real life locations of the diners, drive-ins, and dives you’ve seen Guy visit on TV. All the restaurants can be displayed on a national map or in any city, metro area, or state. Scroll the map and the restaurants are automatically updated...no need to enter a new location. Add places you’ve eaten at to your Visited List, loved to your Favorite List, or intend to try out to your Bucket List.
Why you should download the app "MyRestaurant":
1. No Advertising. Live & top updated gastronomy datas from Western Austria (Vorarlberg)!.
2. Restaurantfinder of all gastronomic establishments (Restaurants, bars, ... opened/closed, web, telephone, ...).
3. Find restaurants, bars, pubs, discos, cafés, snack bars and more in your area.
4. Find out what events are at night, tomorrow or whenever (concerts, dinner & spectacles, seminars, ... happy hour)
5. Find out which lunch offers are in your area (f.e. schnitzel, kässpätzle,...).
comprehensive view of all app advantages:
- restaurant guide / company tip
- Events (daily more than 700)
- Lunch Menus
- Route planner / GPS (not essential)
- Clear pre-selection of all operating modes
- Hit List (direction indicator, distance, open, favorites ...)
- Details of opening times, picture gallery, description, e-mail, website, phone, location, route, etc.
- Compass display (pedestrian mode, bar hopping)
- Choose any location (via search or move the map) for new results
- Choice to get restaurants with smoking and/or non smoking areas.
- Establishments: restaurants, catering, pubs, bars, disco, après-ski bar, alpine huts, ski lodges lunch
- Kitchen offers: steaks, fish, barbecue, snacks, salads, coffee/cake/ice, special beers, wines, cigars range, etc.
- Special diets: vegan, vegetarian, glutenfree, etc.
- Infrastructure: outdoor dining area , Terrace, awards, barrier-free, Internet, parking facilities, central location, local public transport
- Type of kitchen: Regional Austrian, Greek, Italian, French, Egyptian, Asian, Thai, etc.
- type of payment: Amex, VISA, Diners Club, Maestro, ...)
Vorarlberg: Bregenz, Dornbirn, Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bludenz.
Zuna is a complete business sales application that works on your tablet devices. Generate online catalog in no time and showcase complete range of products/services on the go along with attractive images/videos, full specifications and marketing collaterals. With Zuna, it is simple and easy to setup an interactive product catalog for your business.
In Sanskrit language “Zuna” means Success, Prosperity and Growth.
**Prominent Features of Zuna**
-Manage your product content easily
-Categorized product listing
-Extensive search functionality
-Offline Mode compatibility
-Integrate product images, videos along with high quality zoom feature
-Product resources to provide customer additional information
-Create an entire archive and catalog of all company products
-Provides easy accessibility to customers and potential clients
-User-friendly web based CMS that lets you upload documents in PDF and other formats
-Upload product videos and presentations
-View analytics and create personalized folders and presentations to prepare for important meetings with clients
-Easily locate the nearest dealer on an interactive map and find route to reach them
-You can also search nearby dealers through Zip Code
-Place orders with a single touch. You can also view product details, pricing and quantities listed in the cart
-Write order forms within the app in a single touch and easily check inventory at the same time
-The sales reps can also get information on previous placed orders and the status of current orders
-Place orders in offline mode also and they will sync to company server as device gets connected to internet
-Quickly place an order through Barcode or QR scanner
Available in Cloud
-When you’re online, the app atomically connects to the cloud server and synch the information
-Import all your product data and customer information using the bulk import facility in the web-based CMS
-All data, including products, clients, and order information is safely backed up on the cloud
-Push notifications notifies to the field sales team and customers instantly
-Easy user management lets you assign ownership client information, products and orders only to the required sales reps
-Customizable CSV exporters and fully-featured API can connect with third party business apps, such as Magento, SAP, and others
-Guaranteed protection and data security
-Works in offline mode, that is without internet connectivity
Zuna is the most suitable app for sales professionals of your enterprise who frequently work outside.
Zuna helps you simplify your business!
-Take and process orders quickly
-Carry your complete products catalog with you – no more physical samples and collaterals
-Easily record customer “wish lists” for substantial follow up and convert into sales
-Push notifications- to update your field sales team and customers on products information like as features, specifications, pricing, etc.
-No more human errors on order processing and seamless dealer connectivity
-Submit orders to back office straightaway
• Disk Usage: Monitor the storage usages on the cloud
• CPU Usage: Monitor the EC2 instance usage running on the cloud
• Memory Usage: Monitor the memory usage running on the cloud
• Bandwidth Usage: Monitor Network In & Out usage on the cloud
• Downtime: Monitor any occurrence of server downtime
Clauditor supports following Cloud Services
• Amazon Web Services
• Salesforce (coming soon)
• Windows Azure (coming soon)
• Rackspace (coming soon)
• Softlayer (coming soon)
User of the app can choose to receive alarms via push notification and/or email setup from the alert setting screen.
• Set alerts based on your cloud server usage
• Configure easily
• View instance status across various regions
• Manage alerts for CPU, Disk, Memory & Downtime
• Get notified of any downtime occurrence
• View Alert History and share with your network team with immediate action