With 'My Collections' you can create customisable content of your favourite collections.
For help, see https://softwyer.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/storage-freezer-apps/
* Create collections with any level of containers (e.g. coin value, stamp country) and items (e.g. coins, stamps, bottle tops)
* Items have default name and description fields.
* Custom Fields in Collections with String, Date or Number types. Custom Fields can be mandatory, optionally shown in the lists and are searchable.
* Custom Fields also have custom formatting so you can display the values however you like.
* Sort items by any field, including custom ones.
* Add tags to items and filter by tag when searching.
* Items can have pictures either from the camera direct or via your photos collection.
* Drag and drop ordering of items in a container (use 'User defined' sort mode)
* Search across all items in a collection.
* Cloud based storage so it syncs automagically across your devices.
* Invite other users by email to share your collection. They initially have read access only.
* Manage users and give them READ, WRITE or ADMIN roles to your collection.
* View public collections that other users have shared
* Receive notifications when an item is updated in a collection you are watching
* Product scanning by EAN/UPC. It's a bit hit and miss relying on Amazon (UK), UPCItemDB and Fridge to get details.
* Images loaded from the web if they are detailed in the scan metadata.
We've just released this application and are continually improving it and adding new features. If you would like a new feature to be added, or have found a bug, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you