Introducing My Freezer Collections, an application to manage and share freezer content.
For help, see https://softwyer.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/storage-freezer-apps/
* Create collections with any level of containers (e.g. shelves, drawers, fridges) and items (e.g. milk, buttons)
* Items have name, description, quantity and expiry fields. Quantity has easy access buttons to increment and decrement (think taking a pizza out of the freezer and reducing the item count by one).
* Add tags to items and filter by tag when searching.
* Items can have pictures either from the camera direct or via your photos collection.
* Drag and drop ordering of items in a container (use 'User defined' sort mode)
* Search across all items in a collection.
* Cloud based storage so it syncs automagically across your devices.
* Invite other users by email to share your collection. They have full access to add/remove items and changes are synced almost immediately. (They need to install the app, of course). This feature will require a subscription in the final release.
* Product scanning by EAN/UPC. It's a bit hit and miss relying on Amazon (UK), UPCItemDB and Fridge to get details.
* Images loaded from the web if they are detailed in the scan metadata.
* Generic framework can be used for collections of anything, not just freezers!
We've just released this application and are continually improving it and adding new features. If you would like a new feature to be added, or have found a bug, just email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you