Qibla Compass - Prayer Times, Azan & Ramadan is a 3 in 1 app with Islamic Compass, Islamic prayers time and Hijri Calendar holy Mecca Background.<\b>
You can use this app at any place in the world to find qibla direction accurately. As Ramadan 2018 is going to start from May,Qibla app will help you to check Salat timing and find qibla direction.
The Qiblah has importance to Muslims salaat and plays a part in different occasions. In the Islam Muslims are buried with the body at right angles to the Qibla and the face turned right towards Qiblah direction.
Qibla in Map:<\b>
• Qibla Finder anywhere on map.
• Shows mecca distance from your place and location address.
• MAgnetic filed indicator.
• Spirit level indicator.
The Qibla is the direction that Muslim should face when doing prays during salat or namaz. It is fixed as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca.
• Find Qibla anywhere on the globe are you in.
• App can use device previous last recorded Location to show mecca direction.
• It can be use offline.
• 15 Qibla Compass Themes.
• Shows salt times for every day Namaz.
• Shows Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha Times
• Alarm and Notification setting for every prayer time.
• Daylight saving for each prayer.
• Multiple Azan Sounds.
• Juristic Methods : Shafii and Hanfi
• Time Formats : 12-hour, 24-hour
• Multiple languages to chose.
• Ramadan 2018 Sehri, Iftar and Imsac Times.
• Complete Ramadan Calendar 2018
• Complete Ramzan times month schedule.
Please, You can give feedback and we would love to listen your suggestions by E-mail,
To Set Your Location:<\b>
In Many Device, It will ask to enable GPS to get exact location, Using App first time kindly restart app after Enabling GPS
- As Prayer Direction and Prayer times vary from different part of the world. Make sure first by selecting different Namaz time calculation methods in the setting screen.
- Find Qibla direction by using device on a flat surface to get accurate result. Make sure there is not any electromagnetic field and metal objects close to device.