ProcessCraft is the first app released in the Showgen Business Apps suite. ProcessCraft offers a state of the art infinite drawing canvas with intuitive intelligent menus with gesture support that support rapid BPMN 2.0 diagram creation. ProcessCraft has been designed from the ground up with speed, interaction design and usability being at the forefront of the tools creation. The Drawing pallet and canvas engine have been implemented with graphics processing unit hardware acceleration to make ProcessCraft the fastest Business Process Modelling Notation diagramming tool.
We hope you enjoy using ProcessCraft and find it as productive as the processes you are about to design.
The Showgen Team.
What's in this version:
- Fast intelligent menus
- Auto resizing of participant pools
- Smart sequence and message flow connectors
- Auto generation of BPMN 2.0 XML
- Email of generated BPMN 2.0 XML
- Generation and Email of image file of the completed - diagram
- User collaboration
- Auto syntax error checking
- Infinite drawing canvas
- Extensive context sensitive help
Start making your business more efficient, more flexible… and more mobile with Bizagi Go – Business in motion.
Business Process Management (BPM) enables organizations to be more efficient, more effective and more capable of change than a functionally focused, traditional hierarchical management approach. It can therefore be described as a "process optimization process."
Business Processes are described using BPMN models, and these models are viewed by people in a variety of different roles in a BPM Project. As BPMN is relatively new and not quite well understood by everyone across a BPM or a Business Transformation project, this APP could help people quickly understand BPMN Process Designs, without having to remember each and every notation.
Please rate or comment on this App on Google Play, if you found it useful.
Do send me any feature requests, errors and omissions at email@example.com
I'm looking for usage examples for each of the BPM Notations, drop me a line with an example and I will try to include it in the upcoming release.
BPMN for process professionals. Rewritten and improved UI.
Android's FIRST BPMN 2.0 Reference Guide for business & process professionals! For those who have purchased the previous version, please email me with your full name and I'll arrange to send you this new version for free!
- Full offline mode, carry your reference guide anywhere without needing internet access
- Rewritten code and UI for a better user experience
- Fixed app permission requests, now NO excessive permissions required!!
- Improved file size to save memory on your device
- Optimised for various display sizes including tablets, HDPI, LDPI, MDPI
Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide containing key frequently used Business Process Modelling Notation symbols and their corresponding descriptions.
Based on Object Management Group's BPMN 2.0 standard.
New to process mapping or the new BPMN 2.0 standard?
Can't remember what all the symbols and various notations mean?
Need quick access to a reference guide without having to dig up a large manual?
Then consider using Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide as your first choice!
The BPMN Quick Reference Guide is a useful pocket reference for ALL professional process modelers and also especially useful for those who are new to BPMN and need to be able to understand what process maps are trying to say!
Keep this app on your phone as your first point of reference when you need to know something about process map diagrams.
This app has been tested on various devices including an HTC Sensation, Google (Samsung) Nexus S and a Acer Iconia Tab A500 Honeycomb tablet. Please let me know if you have issues running it on your particular device.
1. Build – Download the desktop version or use the web version of ProcessMaker to create custom process maps, responsive HTML5 forms, and other workflow components. Connect your process to your systems via the REST API. Deploy your processes to the run-time workflow engine.
2. Run – Start processes and manage your task inbox from the mobile or desktop app. Fill out forms in both online and off-line mode. Use mobile controls such as finger signatures, Barcodes, photos, audio, video, and geo tags.
3. Report – In the desktop or web version you can build custom dashboards and reports for managers and employees to help them better manage their workload.
4. Optimize – Study performance metrics and use information learned to improve your processes on the desktop app.
Works with ProcessMaker 3.X
IMPORTANT: doesn't work with ProcessMaker 2.X
Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
Despite the fact that app was designed with low-end tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions like Visio: a rich set of built-in themes and styles,
sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of
these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
*** This is a demo version - you can try all features for free but you can't save the results. The full version of the app named "Grapholite Diagrams Pro" is available in the Play Store. ***
The application is compatible with our Desktop, Windows Phone and Windows Store versions.
News is available in 4 main group languages: English, Russian, Italian and French.
If you are not a VimpelCom Group employee, you will not have an access to the content of this app.
BILLENNIUM BPM is a system to actively manage the flow of documents and issues in the organization, as well as control the flow of information from many diffuse sources. This makes it an extremely useful tool for a permanent reduction in administrative costs and increase productivity.
Intellect’s award winning Intellect 8 BPM platform enables non-programmers to create, use, and manage a wide variety of enterprise apps with built-in forms, data, workflow, and highly customizable reporting – all with the ability to integrate with legacy enterprise applications.
Enterprise apps built on Intellect can be deployed as a native mobile app in minutes on any iOS and Android device. Native mobile apps enable users to capture data, pictures and more, even when internet connectivity is lost.
Stay connected with your key enterprise apps, with real-time access to data, documents, workflow, dashboards and reports, and make smarter decisions on the road.
This app requires a valid Intellect license. For more information about Intellect, please visit www.intellect.com.
* With automatic layout Cubetto is not a drawing tool *
Unrivaled and exceptional is the the consequent use of automated layout within Cubetto. You focus on the contents, the app on their presentation. Our Process-Flow-Wizard allows you to gather procedures in a speed you do not want to miss anymore. Cubetto is an excellent tool for workshops and meetings, either via Screen Mirroring.
- Nodes (different shapes, colors and icons) and Edges (different arrow heads and colors)
- Mind map
- EPC: 2 ARIS diagram types (Event-driven Process Chain, Organizational Chart)
- BPMN: 3 BPMN diagram types (Collaboration, Choreography and Conversation Diagram)
- Flowchart: 3 diagram types (Flowchart, Organizational Chart, Process Landscape)
- UML: 3 diagram types (Use Case, Class and Activtity Diagram)
- Business Map: 1 diagram type with 349 icons and 8 shapes
- Auto-Layout of all diagrams, no manual positioning!
- Process-Flow-Wizard for faster modeling
- Undo / Redo during modeling
- Clear managing of your models in folders
- Create custom attributes for each object type
- Search for objects inside a project
- Create copies of diagrams and projects
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese interface
- Multi-language storage of your models
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multi-touch Zoom
- BPMN XML (collaboration diagrams)
- PDF, PNG (into other applications or as e-mail)
- Cubetto XML (data exchange with other devices)
If you have any questions, ideas or problems regarding Cubetto please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pour pouvoir profiter pleinement de cette application, vous devez disposer au préalable du produit Averroès au sein de votre entreprise.
L’application Averroès Mobile permet un accès et une gestion instantanée des documents stockés dans la plateforme Averroès.
Tout collaborateur habilité pourra rechercher un document dans le fonds documentaire centralisé de l’entreprise, consulter et/ou valider des événements liés aux processus en cours.
Depuis votre smartphone ou votre tablette, vous pourrez naviguer dans vos dossiers, retrouver rapidement vos documents via le moteur de recherche et classer des documents pris depuis votre périphérique mobile.
Vous pouvez également synchroniser des documents pour une lecture en mode offline. La synchronisation vous permet de vérifier facilement et rapidement si des documents ont été modifié dans la plateforme Averroès (la vérification est faite pour les documents ajoutés à la liste de synchronisation) et de mettre à jour la copie de lecture en mode offline par un simple clic.
Averroès est un produit édité par ArchiveYourDocs® : http://www.archiveyourdocs.com.
- Simulate mobile apps right on your device
- Test the usability of your app without writing a single line of code
- Invite all stakeholders to test your prototype on their devices *
- Prototypes are fully interactive
- Choose between a hand-drawn and a wireframe mode
* Invitations are sent from within the web application of pidoco. No user account is required on the receiving side.
PLEASE NOTE: The prototypes can only be created in the desktop browser version of pidoco. They can only be simulated with this app. You can test the app directly using a demo account and demo prototypes.