Start making your business more efficient, more flexible… and more mobile with Bizagi Go – Business in motion.
BPMN for process professionals. Rewritten and improved UI.
Android's FIRST BPMN 2.0 Reference Guide for business & process professionals! For those who have purchased the previous version, please email me with your full name and I'll arrange to send you this new version for free!
- Full offline mode, carry your reference guide anywhere without needing internet access
- Rewritten code and UI for a better user experience
- Fixed app permission requests, now NO excessive permissions required!!
- Improved file size to save memory on your device
- Optimised for various display sizes including tablets, HDPI, LDPI, MDPI
Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide containing key frequently used Business Process Modelling Notation symbols and their corresponding descriptions.
Based on Object Management Group's BPMN 2.0 standard.
New to process mapping or the new BPMN 2.0 standard?
Can't remember what all the symbols and various notations mean?
Need quick access to a reference guide without having to dig up a large manual?
Then consider using Android's FIRST BPMN Quick Reference Guide as your first choice!
The BPMN Quick Reference Guide is a useful pocket reference for ALL professional process modelers and also especially useful for those who are new to BPMN and need to be able to understand what process maps are trying to say!
Keep this app on your phone as your first point of reference when you need to know something about process map diagrams.
This app has been tested on various devices including an HTC Sensation, Google (Samsung) Nexus S and a Acer Iconia Tab A500 Honeycomb tablet. Please let me know if you have issues running it on your particular device.
NOTE: Mobile application requires synchronization with bpm'online. Users without valid bpm'online licenses can use demo access in the app.
To synchronize mobile app with bpm'online, users with valid bpm'online licenses will also need a license for bpm'online mobile. To learn more about the licensing policy, please visit http://bpmonline.com.
Drive the productivity of your sales team, start doing business in motion without being tied down to bulky laptops and PCs. The most cost-effective BPM + CRM is "in your pocket" now.
Right from your mobile device you can easily create new orders and quotes in bpm'online, access invoices, accounts and contacts, schedule appointments, make calls or send emails. Carry your sales data with you everywhere you go.
• Sync all Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Activities, Sales across the computers and mobile devices you use
• View, add, modify, delete records
• Call contacts directly from within the app
• Access customer information even in offline mode
• See the latest updates from your colleagues
Benefit from significant time savings by performing the necessary operations in bpm'online during the idle time — in traffic, transport, while waiting for a meeting.
Enjoy all the benefits of mobile access to bpm'online:
• Simplified work with bpm'online
• Increased sales and field service employee productivity
• Enhanced collaboration within the company
• Enriched customer experience due to immediate response to requests and inquiries
• Enhanced information accuracy, while lowering field service costs
• Improved business process efficiency
The application operates on mobile devices with Android 2.3+ version installed. bpm'online mobile is compatible with bpm'online 7.x.
Users may use MASmobile to view and manage monitored systems within their business.Various features include Systems Details, System Test, Event History,Test History, Zones and Contacts.
Google acknowledges that there may be issues with some CDMA devices. Please search on the topic "Google CDMA" for more information.
- Simulate mobile apps right on your device
- Test the usability of your app without writing a single line of code
- Invite all stakeholders to test your prototype on their devices *
- Prototypes are fully interactive
- Choose between a hand-drawn and a wireframe mode
* Invitations are sent from within the web application of pidoco. No user account is required on the receiving side.
PLEASE NOTE: The prototypes can only be created in the desktop browser version of pidoco. They can only be simulated with this app. You can test the app directly using a demo account and demo prototypes.