First, it turns your phone into a flashlight, and brings you the light in the darkness;
Second, it provides seven special effects lights, which make your life colorful:
1, Screen Lights: left and right toggle the screen to display different colors;
2, Bulb Lights: simulation incandescent and energy-saving lamps, adjust the brightness;
3, SOS Lights: International SOS emergency rescue lights;
4, Compass Lights: light brightness directions, positioning orientation;
5, Shake Spotlight: Shake your phone, your phone will become the most dazzling light sticks in concert or disco;
6, Neon Lights: Input the word you want to show, which will display on the phone just like neon lights;
7, Audio Lights: Shouting at your phone, the wave will display on the phone.
- Instant on, uses camera's bright flash
- No annoying sounds
- No annoying ads
- No special permissions
- Works on 99% of devices
Make a shortcut of this app on your home screen and always have a one click flashlight available.
Enjoy this free flash light application with the brightest torch available on the market.
Turn On or Turn Off the screen and enjoy this great tiny flashtlight.
Better than a real candle.
Its the best flashlight.
Its the The simplest flashlight.
With this app you can use the Brightest Flashlight screen for Free.
Its very usefull and easy!!!!
Dare to use because you will enjoy and give him a lot of use.
Free flashlight! Do you want to turn your phone into a flashlight? This app provides a classic and most effective flashlight. It can help you find things, read books and whatever you want.
- Led flash light and more.
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Very Torch for Android is simple and useful flashlight application. Using your device’s camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
- Supports the wide range of devices with/without camera flashlight (Screen Light)
- Blinking/Flashing Mode
- Auto Power On when start up
(Menu -> Start Up -> auto switch on)
- Free of Charge
- Camera LED flashlight – Using the phone’s camera flashlight as a brighter light. Please remind that some devices don’t have a camera flashlight. In this case, the screen lights will be a alternative light source .
- Screen Light – Basically a white screen, which should be bright enough for general usage.
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night, 電筒，手提電筒
Advanced Flashlight Led is Incredibly simple and yet very useful flashlight application. Will use your device's camera LED / flash / screen as a torch It is a must for one who need light.
Advanced Flashlight Led also provides kinds of lights you will like, such as strobe light, rainbow light and police light.
Brightest, turns on Camera Flash LED at Maximum
Flexible, change the light source, LED or screen, with just one click
All kinds of lights
Morse light morse code strobe
Beautiful rainbow light and strobe light
Vivid police light with police siren
Bulb light like a real bulb
In cinema, when you go back from washroom, Flashlight can help you find out your way and seat
As a lighting device in camping
Help to find out small objects which fell down to the gap below bed (by lighting)
Transparent (The screen shows the image in front of you. This is so your sight will not be blocked by phone)
Strong LED lighting
NO On/Off button, LED lights up instantly
Please kindly rate this tiny flashlight if you think the app is good, thanks very much!
Restrictions: LED must be present in phone
Keyword: Augmented Reality, AR, camera, flashlight, flash light, Torch, LED, lamp, bright, brightest
Apps can help you use your smart phone as a flashlight whenever you need.
The main characteristics of Pro version:
- Completely Free
- Has the best free flashlight support.
- Flashlight app with nice layout and simple controls.
- Free flashlight without any additional / hidden costs.
- The best flashlight and one of the highest rated on the market.
- The best tablet app available today on all device resolutions.
- Flashlight with a small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
- Strobe light function with adjustable on/off intervals
- Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support.
- Do not steal user information
- Run fast, immediate
- Saves energy when not in use
- Easy to use for most users
- The time, the time and the battery life of the device in the best way
- The sleek, user-friendly
- Afternoon other useful functions
The main functions:
- Enlighten quick light from the main interface
- Bright lights of emergency alert, emergency
- Light of police lights
- Light Screen colors
- Candle Light, strobe light
- Disco Light Full screen
- Spiral Light Full screen
- Use bright screen if the device does not have flash light
- Color bulbs light
- SOS Light with flash
- Setting sound and default light...
Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices with camera flashlight and fully supports all versions of Android (2.1 to 4.3). This takes huge
amounts of time and effort and in order for Flashlight LED to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
Why Flashlight LED needs so many permissions and how are they used:
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA flashlight)
- In order to start the camera flashlight on some devices, Flashlight has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. Don't worry, I'm not
taking any pictures or videos without your permission. Flashlight is just accessing the camera LED / flash.
The following permissions are required by Google's own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry
- Used to load ad info from their servers.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- Some Motorola devices have factory bugs. These devices don't have unique IDs and this became a problem for ad networks, because they can't function without it. There
is a workaround for this problem by using the PHONE IDENTITY permission. This permission is used only for getting a unique id.
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light in flashing mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flashlight!
How can you use the front light? Let us count the ways!
*Set light timer - light up room
*Use torch to open doors in low light
*Find things in purse
*Find keys in the dark
*Read in dark
*Replace backyard bulb at night
*walking to your car at night
*During a power outage
*Hiking or outdoors
*SOS during emergencies
*Torch Light Activates Instantly
*Front Light With Video Zoom (Must Have)
*Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
*Clap For Light On/Off Control
*Flip Device On/Off Control
*Multiple Tap Light On/Off
*Energy Saving Light
*Set Custom Light Timing
*Adjust LED Brightness Using Slider
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View
Few example of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places.
- Toggle on / off by pressing the button on the screen after executing the application
- Toggle on / off by pressing the area outside the button on the screen. The Flashlight will toggle on / off automatically from your motion
- The HD LED on your device will be turned on with the highest power
- Leaving the application does not affect the status of the Flashlight after turning on
- We do promise to update your Flashlight periodically!
## What are you waiting for? Try it for free now!!
- Wave gesture support (proximity sensor) to use less battery.
- Uses maximum brightness of your device.
- Strobe / Blinking mode included with 9 levels.
- Full screen light with different colors and brightness with animation and swipe gesture.
- Amazing flashlight widget
- Header color change (PRO)...
Torch Wave Flashlight is very intuitive to use and includes a long click bonus that is used to:
- Set values for maximum Brightness and Volume in the main screen.
- Hide/Show buttons in the light screen (after click on lamp icon).
In the full screen light, swipe gesture allows you to:
- Change the color (Left-Right).
- Change the brightness (Up-Down).
Torch Wave Flashlight is FREE and supported with ads, you can remove them by moving to the PRO version.
The PRO version will remove ads on your device and give you a bonus option. The PRO Licence for one device. In case of purchase, you will have to avoid clearing app's data or uninstalling the app to keep the Licence.
If you have any question or issues, please feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: brightest flashlight, tiny flashlight, wave flashlight, flashlight app, flashlight widget, flashlight free, torch, light, flashlight, strobe, blinking, brightest, LED, free, camera, lamp
- Simple user friendly UI
- You can install Torch widget on home-screen.
What is LED Flashlight ?
A LED flashlight produces light through light emitting diodes (LEDs) rather than an incandescent bulb, making them cooler, more energy efficient and tougher.
The light from a LED flashlight is pure, bright and true and can be seen for up to 1 mile (1.6 kilometers). Unlike incandescent bulbs that produced rings of brighter light within the scope of the beam, LED beams are evenly illuminated, like fluorescent light.
Incandescent light used in traditional flashlights utilizes a filament wire encased in a glass vacuum tube or bulb. When electricity is supplied to the wire from the batteries, the wire glows with heat that produces light. The heat, however, is not only lost energy but it eventually burns out the wire and the bulb must be replaced.
A LED flashlight harnesses light created by an entirely different process. Two types of semiconductor materials are used in a LED: one type that has an abundance of free electrons and the other that has a deficit. When enough energy is supplied in the form of electricity, a threshold is reached that pushes some of the free electrons in the abundant material to jump to the attracting material. When that electron takes its place in the new material a photon or particle of light is released.
The color of the released light is dependent on what kinds of materials are used and how much energy is required for the electrons to make the jump. If a low amount of energy is required the light emitted will be in the infrared or red wavelength. If a comparatively high threshold much be reached, the light emitted will be up in the blue/white wavelength.
Keywords: led light , torch light , torchlight , led flashlight , led flashlight free app , led flashlight for android , led flashlight app , led torch , led torch flashlight
Makes life easier that there is an app actually lights up like a REAL flashlight. Straight-forward interface easy to use, strobe is available.
Afraid of darkness? Get it for $0.00 NOW!
- Unbelievable brightness
- Widget Support！Faster start-up
- Elegant design
- Strobe with speed control
- Illuminate your night
- Turn on the LED flash on the back of your devices