Make the most of your organization experience with the “go to” app for NCURA members.
With Collaborate, you can:
* Interact and collaborate with others in your field
* Build a network of your peers
* Share experiences and information
* Stay current with targeted news and information
Collaborate includes intuitive tools for you to:
* Search for relevant discussion content/threads
* Locate colleagues to add to your network
* Participate in multiple communities
* Forward resources to your peers
Collaborate Features include:
* Discussions & Communities
* People including Contacts Directory • Inbox • Events • Announcements & News
With simple and easy iPhytter 2, cut extra calling expenses.
Try this innovative VoIP application!
Standard Phone Features
iPhytter 2 has all the standard phone features, including:
◆Audio Call feature (iPhone3GS/iPad/iPod touch 3rd generation, iOS5.0 later)
◆Video Call feature (iPhone4, iOS5.0 later)
◆Instant Messenger(IM) (iPhone3GS, iOS5.0 later)
◆Multiple Account Support
◆Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
◆Contact List and Contact Favorites—leveraging the device’s Contacts
◆Multiple Call Support
◇Swap between two active calls
◇Merge and Split calls (three-way conference support)
◆Call Transfer (Attended and Unattended, only among SIP clients)
◆Audio Codecs including (G722-HD, G711, iLBC, GSM, SILK-HD, SILK)
◆Dial Plan Support (Prefix)
◆Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
◆Retina Display Support
◆Global IP Support
◆STUN & ICE
◆Media Efficiency and Quality
◇VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
◆QoS ( Quality of Service)
◇DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
◆DNS SRV record lookups
◆Call Quality Statistics
◆iPhytter 2 cannot be used as a SIP client
◆iPhytter 2 cannot change the SIP server
Video Call is a feature with which you can make a phone call with you and your recipient’s video image.
Enjoy yourself more realistic communication with video call. Besides your voice, you can send your facial expression or background scene.
Instant Messenger(IM) is a text messaging feature. You will find IM is very convenient in variety of scenes. If you are at an environment which telephone is not available, or if you need information in text, IM would be the one that fulfills your needs.
Important Notice: SERVICE PROVIDER OR SIP SERVER REQUIRED
iPhytter 2 is a softphone product and not a service. You must use iPhytter 2 with a SIP-based VoIP service or SIP-based server in order to use this product.
Important Notice: VOIP OVER 3G
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions. PHYTTER will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G.
To use iPhytter 2, you need to access a Wi-Fi or 3G, 4G connection to make and receive calls, or use your iPod touch and iPad as a Wi-Fi phone. Under 3G, 4G environment, the voice quality may be impacted as cellular data is not ideal for voice calls. Also it can affect the battery life. It is recommended to use iPhytter 2 with Wi-Fi connection.
List of other actions that a user can perform.
Note that only sub will set a random username to the number
2) Sub [username]
e.g. sub quamber
4) Add [username] to [groupName]
e.g Add haris to mcs
5) kick [username] from [gNam]
e.g. kick usman from family
6) Ban [username] from [gName]
e.g. Ban usman from Jalpenoz
7) unban [username] from [gName]
e.g. Unban fahad from emokids
8) Make admin [username] of [gName]
e.g. Make admin quamber of bscs16
9) Remove admin [admin name] from [gName]
e.g. Remove admin nasir from ugpc
10) Rename [new username]
e.g. Rename wahaab619
11) Rename [old GName] to [new GName]
e.g. Rename developer to codingmania
12) Join [group Name]
e.g. Join ugpc
13) Leave group [group name]
e.g. Leave group aksperts
14) Get [group name]
e.g. Get iSolutions
15) Accept [username] to [gName] Accept [all] to [groupName]
e.g. Accept haris to dcs
16) Reject [username] to [gName] Reject [all] to [groupName]
e.g. Reject quamber to dcs
17) Group detail [group name]
e.g. group detail fms
18) Create group [group name] |[public/restricted]
e.g. Create group Management
19)Delete group [groupName]
e.g. delete group DCS
20) Set [group name] [public/restricted]
e.g. Set dcs public
- help to get all help.
-Help owner(to get owner action help)
- help admin(to get admin action help)
- help member(to get member action help)
- help user(to get user action help)
- help group(to get group action help)
- help PM(to get Personal Message help)
- help chat(to get chat help)
- help rename(to get rename username and groupname help)
- help sub(to get subscriber help)
- )help unsub(to get help for un subscribe )
- help request(to get group request help)
- help add(to get add a member help)
- help gr(to get requests of group help)
- help ban(to get nam member help)
- help unban(to get help to unban a member)
- help kick(to get kick a member help)
- help accept(to get accept request help)
- help reject (to get reject request help)
- help leave(to get leave group help)
- )help create(to get create group help)
- )help delete(to get delete group help)
- help set(to get group setting help)
- help detail(to get detail group help)
- help make(to get make admin help)
- help remove(to get remove admin help)
- help join(to get join a group help)
- help gm (to get personal meaage to owner help).
22) Chat [username/list] message
e.g Chat mqali09 Message to be send.
23) Pm [list] message
e.g. Pm haris message to be sent.
24) Gm [groupname] [message]
e.g. Gm mcs Dear owner we are planning a sports event could you please help us in informing others.??
25) [Group Name] Message to be sent
e.g. Dcs the sports gala has been delayed till next week decision will be announced soon.
Stay tuned: the red messages indicate that you are in a recently crime area (less than 24 hours). Posts in yellow indicate that the incident happened for at least 1 week.
Join this network now. Download Owl for free and collaborate with everyone's safety!
Find incidents in your street or city (broken sidewalks, grafittis, garbage…) and send this information directly to the city hall or share it with your friends.
Create your Buggies and be a part of the biggest social network of public collaboration.