1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use spaces, commas or new lines as delimiters for new numbers (how to separate different numbers from each other).
If your keyboard doesn't allow you to type spaces or commas, you'll have to download a different keyboard or use new lines to separate numbers.
Use the 'restore' button to restore the last data you entered before you closed the app the last time.
Long click on the display text, or the numbers you entered and it will bring up the option to copy or paste.
Switch between input screens for the classic GCF screen and the new, unlimited input GCF screen by clicking the options in the top right corner of the app. If you don't have the option in the top right corner, click your Menu BUTTON (which is a physical button on your phone).
- Calculate prime factors for a given integer.
-Can calculate factors for very large numbers (upto 60000000)
- Results can be shared using EMAIL button option.
- Good Usability and Rich UI
- App Available for FREE to use
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email: email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response.