• Save and share your favorite go-to businesses with mybook, including theaters, shops & more
• Find the food you’re in the mood for by browsing restaurant menus (where available)
• Order food directly from the app with our GrubHub integration
• Access showtimes and buy movie tickets directly from the app with our Fandango® integration
• Find the nearest gas, by price, grade, or location – wherever you are
• See service menus for doctors, attorneys, salons, auto repair and more – with pricing and other helpful details
• Make personal notes about your bookmarked businesses
• Use maps to easily find your bookmarked places
• Browse ratings, reviews and photos
YP can do that.℠
Browse and rate popular gluten free products!
Now also try Recipes Beta! Search for and view gluten free recipes from across the web!
Find and book the ideal table amongst a selection of 13 000 restaurants
Your reservation in 3 steps
- Search for a restaurant: all search criteria is possible! Name, proximity, type of cuisine, price... Find your ideal restaurant and click « Reserve ».
- Check the restaurant’s availabilityChoose the date, time and number of people. We will confirm the availability in real time.
- Confirm Fill out your contact information. Your table awaits you!
Special Offers: up to 50% off your bill!
We negotiate with restaurants to get you the best possible offer so everyone wins: the restaurant optimizes its reservation rate and you benefit from the lowest possible price. To take advantage of these great offers:
1. Reserve online and respect the conditions and duration of the special offer
2. The discount will be automatically applied to the bill at the end of your meal
3. You experience the same service as other clients who reserved without the special offer (same quality, same menu, same quantity!)
thefork puts at your disposal more than 13’000 restaurants available at any time, at the best price, in France, Spain and Switzerland. With more than 2 millions reliable reviews to guide you, you will definitely find the perfect restaurant.
You feel like eating paella in Barcelona, Japanese in Madrid, or you want to discover a gastronomic restaurant in Lyon ? Or you are fond of quirky little eateries in Paris, keen of the Sunday brunch in Geneva or lovers in search of a romantic mood in Paris? Follow the guide and find the best restaurants on TheFork !
And when you book with TheFork, you can also benefit from a discount of up to 50% off the check in participating restaurants.
How does it work? It’s easy – just open the app and the salons nearest your current location will appear. Touch the salon that has the estimated wait time that fits you best, then tell us your name, number and how many are in your group. Then, head right over to your Great Clips salon to receive the quality haircut or service you want. Download this app and you’ve made getting a great haircut even easier.
*For safety and privacy reasons we do not publish stylist schedules through the App. The estimated wait time when you check in is based on the next available stylist. You can request a stylist upon arrival at the salon but, if you do so, your wait may be longer.
Next time, save time!
The Great Clips application was designed and developed by Innovative Computer Software and utilizes ICS Net Check In™.
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It's a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it's your screen, an app, or something else that's killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
• Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it's performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
Browse our massive product catalog
Locate any of our 1,400+ stores
View My Best Buy points and redeem certificates
Check order status and view past purchases
Create a wish list or wedding registry
Shop the weekly ad, Deal of the Day and featured offers
Search in-store clearance and open-box items by store
Check gift card balances
Check phone upgrade eligibility
Find trade-in values for your old electronics
In addition to the 700+ million diners we’ve seated at 32,000+ restaurants worldwide, others love OpenTable as well:
・World's Greatest Apps - BusinessInsider.com, 2014
・Best restaurant booking apps - Telegraph.co.uk, 2015
・#1 Best Restaurant app for iPhone & Android - Heavy.com, 2014
・RESERVE SIMPLY, INSTANTLY, and FREE at thousands of restaurants
・DISCOVER & RESEARCH restaurant reviews, photos, menus, and more
・SEARCH WITH EASE by preference: party size, date, time, cuisine, price, or distance
・GET REWARDED with points when you dine out and save on future meals
・MANAGE RESERVATIONS on the go —it’s easy to change, cancel, and re-book ・GAIN ACCESS to mobile-only benefits, including the ability to pay the check
・COORDINATE PLANS with friends by sending OpenTable invitations and adding reservations to calendars
Like it? Love it? Need help or have suggestions? Let us know. Visit community.opentable.com"
Screebl works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is possible for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale plug-in and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed to monetize pirated versions of Screebl.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock causes significant battery drain on some phones. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one phone to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power will be used. Most phones see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have very coarse-grained accelerometers, and as such movement is not detected well, causing stillness timeouts when the phone is actually being used. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't startup when the phone is powered-on. On some phones (HTC in particular) the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl being started at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Also, Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Gas prices can vary by up to 20 cents per gallon or more. GasBuddy helps you find the cheapest gas prices with one tap.
Submitting gas prices helps everyone save money on gas.
- Find cheapest gas near you
- Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code
- Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas
- Chance of winning $100 of gas every day!
- Earn points for reporting gas prices
- Earn awards for posting gas prices
- Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas.
Gas prices only for USA and Canada
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
After 18 months, Friday is now moving out of Beta featuring a brand new home. What's more ? Friday Pro has arrived !
Friday presents you with a life log, a chronological narration of your life- people / contacts, moments, locations, music, pictures, Facebook, twitter and foursquare (social) feeds, along with your calls, texts and mails.
You can also easily search this data, e.g. go back to 17 July, and see calls from Davy. Or pictures taken in San Francisco.
Friday initiates thoughts and ideas for you, it helps you remember, it tries to anticipate actions. With Friday activities, you can share or, just log your favourite activities you've been doing all day.
With Friday Pro, you can restore your logs to any device that you want. In one tap, you can have your call log, messages, contacts, photos, all restored.
Forget to remember.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Journaling your tracks and trips.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, viewing etc.
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on timeline etc.
READ_CALL_LOG, READ_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS - To sync your calls and Texts.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your timeline fresh.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Cache resources (Images, contact pictures etc) on SD card.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'friday' sync account and service.
GET_TASKS - To scroble the music player and sync your song logs.
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS : To restore contatcs
SHOP FROM YOUR PHONE
Browse our latest bras, panties, shoes, swim, fashion and more, right from your phone. Find and buy products directly from VictoriasSecret.com whenever and wherever it's convenient for you. Plus, apply for the Angel Card and manage your account.
A newly integrated scan function now offers Scan-to-Shop from your phone! Explore the Victoria’s Secret catalogs like never before: scan pages for additional product details and photos, discover Secret Reward cards in a new way, and so much more. It’s a shopping experience like no other.
GET INSIDER ACCESS
We'll bring you secrets from our supermodels, take you on the set of Victoria's Secret TV commercials, whisk you away to a tropical location for a swim catalogue photo shoot, and let you fall in love with your favorite bra all over again. Want to be backstage for the sexiest night on television? We'll take you inside the VS Fashion Show, from behind-the-scenes photos and exclusive videos to all the up-to-the-minute action.
FIND THE NEAREST VS STORE
Locate the Victoria's Secret stores near you and get directions, store hours and contact information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Connect, share and post VS pics, videos and stories directly to your favorite social networking sites or send via email.
The Victoria’s Secret for Android app delivers news, information, offers, promotions, and multimedia experiences through this app and app updates! By pressing Install, you agree to the installation of the Victoria’s Secret for Android app on your mobile device, as well as any manual or automatic app updates or upgrades. To delete the app, use the Settings app on your Android device. For assistance, contact Victoria Secret at 1-800-411-5116 or CustomerCare@VictoriasSecret.com, or write to us at Victoria’s Secret, 4 Limited Parkway East, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.
Out shopping and see an item on sale?
Quickly determinate how much you will save and what the final price will be after applying the store's discount with Discount Calculator.
Drag the seekbar or press the ‘+1%’ ‘-1%’ ‘+10%’ ‘-10%’ button to set the discount value quickly,check the ‘Include Tax：’ to calculate a product contain tax after discount.
Press '+' button to calculate multi-item one time.
Press 'clear' button to reset the value of discount and price quickly.
Use the "setting" by press 'menu',set the rate of discount value on button
Any problem about Discount Calculator, it's better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!We'll reply ASAP!
*Easy to use
*Discount percentage calculate
*Fit for pad
*Support English French Dutch Chinese Japanese Swedish Spanish Korean
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
Find the best deals in your neighborhood with Savloc! This new app gives you the latest info on coupons and discounts from businesses in your area. Save on all your shopping, without ever printing out a coupon or reading a catalog! We're not just deals either. Read reviews, watch videos, post to Facebook, and much more, all right from the app! We're adding new businesses across the country everyday, so be sure to check Savloc often for new deals on what you need. Download today!
Create a FREE delayed account directly from your Android device, or go to www.pdatrade.com on your computer for more options.