- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, injection sites, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink®, Abbott CoPilot™, LifeScan OneTouch®, Nipro TRUEmanager™, Accu-Chek® and OnTrack exported files.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
• Dutch (Dutch)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (email@example.com) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (email@example.com) - translation in Italian language.
• Joey Daniëls (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Dutch language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me at the provided email address
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by this application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diary log book journal blood sugar activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
When you open the app you will need to enter your personal details.
Enter personal information and choose imperial or metric for measurements.
A new month log header record will be created. At the beginning of each month this happen automatically and the new month will be active. If you need to enter details into the previous month you need to activate the month from the PREVIOUS MONTHS option.
You will have to change it back to the current month if you don't restart the app.
The date and time on the phone/pad are important for this reason... you should also QUIT the app also after entering data as this runs these start up settings.
Click date and time to set.
The Carbs field is calculated... click ADD to enter foods.
If you have favourite foods added you can enter the description or part description and click FIND.
If not in favourites enter "carbs/oz" and "oz" i.e. portion size. CALC calculates total carbs.. carbs/oz X oz.
ADD will add the food in the top field to favourite foods.
Click date and time to set.
Select the medication from the upper list (if your prescription is entered)
The two fields, Medication and Dose are next to the TAKEN button. These come from the prespcription.
Enter once and click ADD MEDICATION to add to your prescription list.
Click date and time to set.
Enter fields... BMI will be calculated from Height in personal details and weight.
Click date and time to set.
In all screens the click on the list will add the selected to fields or give options to edit or delete the line.
Select the month from the list, then click print.
After printing the file is saved on your SD card as 20129log.csv for september 2012... 201210log.csv for october etc. This is configured to open as columns in Excel... it can be eMailed to your consultant or copied to a PC, USB etc.
Select previous months data to edit the log.
Backing up your data…
All data files are saved as *.txt files stored in the folder diabeteslog on your sd card. You can open these files and view... the folder can be copied to your PC for a backup.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
Prognosis : Diabetes contains 14 cases covering Diabetes - from the initial presentation, to the acute and chronic complications, to diabetes in pregnancy.
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
The cases are also an excellent introduction to clinical diabetes for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
The diseases covered are :
1. Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young
2. Secondary Diabetes
3. Pregestational Diabetes
4. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
6. Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
7. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
8. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Diabetic Neuropathy
10. Diabetic Nephropathy
11. Peripheral Vascular Disease
12. Silent Myocardial Infarctions
13. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
14. Vaginal Candidiasis
15. Diabetic Mastopathy
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you notifications when a new case is released on the app.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
Diabetes Test App is a health care App that provides a self-assessment test includes different questions related to the main symptoms of diabetes especially type 2.
Diabetes Test App helps in early detection and diagnosis of type 2 diabetes,which may prevent and\or slow the progression of the debilitating long term complications of the disease.
Diabetes Test App key features:-
-Survey style through asking different questions related to diabetes disease symptoms and factors in a useful and visual manner.
- Give a closer estimation about the risk of developing type 2 diabetes within 5 years.
- Advice the user upon the result and suggest near hospitals that can be visited for more specialists checks and analysis.
- Give the user useful and scientific information about diabetes and its types.
فحص مرض السكري
تطبيق فحص مرض السكري هو تطبيق طبي يقدم للمستخدم وسيلة تقييم ذاتية سهلة الاستخدام من خلال مجموعة من الأسئلة المتعلقة بالأعراض المصاحبة للنمط الثاني من السكري.
يعتبر تطبيق فحص مرض السكري خطوة أولى هامة في الكشف المبكر عن وجود مرض السكري وخصوصاً النوع الثاني ، مما يساعد في التخفيف من أعراض السكري المصاحبة له أو الحد منها.
أهم خصائص تطبيق فحص مرض السكري:
- اختبار ذاتي على شكل استبيان ، بحيث يطرح مجموعة من الأسئلة ذات الصلة بأعراض مرض السكري بطريقة مصوّرة وجذّابة.
- إعطاء المستخدم تصور دقيق حول احتمالية إصابته بمرض السكري خلال خمس سنوات قادمة.
- تقديم النصيحة الطبية المتناسبة مع نتيجة المستخدم مع عرض لأقرب المستشفيات التي يمكن زيارتها لإجراء الفحوصات الطبية إذا لزم الأمر.
- عرض معلومات علمية بأسلوب مناسب تهدف إلى زيادة وعي وثقافة المستخدم فيم يتعلق بمرض السكري وأنواعه.
You can create date stamped entries of the blood sugar (mg/dl or mmol/l), basis and bolus insulin units, bread units taken custom notes and activities. You can switch between mg/dl or mmol/l whenever you like.
Other than that, you can export your entries as a CSV file to manage them with other applications. You can choose how many entries and which data of your entries you want to export.
For two consecutive entries, the app calculates the carbohydrate factor. For example, if you made an entry for breakfast and add another one for lunch, it will be calculated how many bolus insulin units you needed for 1 BU of breakfast.
The aim of the app is, to keep the required steps as simple and short as possible. Therefore this app has no main menu. You directly open the diary. There, you can create or edit entries with just one click, or delete an entry with a few clicks.
In addition, you can backup your entries and restore it at some point in the future or on another device.
Interested in upcoming features? Join the Diabetes Diary Community on Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112025268441372305923.
If you find an error, missing a feature or have a question, please feel free to send an e-mail or drop a comment on the community wall.
• This app doesn't track anything
• This app doesn't send any data
• This app is ad-free
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
There are three main types of diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes: results from the body's failure to produce insulin, and presently requires the person to inject insulin. (Also referred to as insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, IDDM for short, and juvenile diabetes.)
Type 2 diabetes: results from insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to use insulin properly, sometimes combined with an absolute insulin deficiency. (Formerly referred to as non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, NIDDM for short, and adult-onset diabetes.)
Gestational diabetes: is when pregnant women, who have never had diabetes before, have a high blood glucose level during pregnancy. It may precede development of type 2 DM.
Other forms of diabetes mellitus include congenital diabetes, which is due to genetic defects of insulin secretion, cystic fibrosis-related diabetes, steroid diabetes induced by high doses of glucocorticoids, and several forms of monogenic diabetes.
All forms of diabetes have been treatable since insulin became available in 1921, and type 2 diabetes may be controlled with medications. Both type 1 and 2 are chronic conditions that usually cannot be cured. Pancreas transplants have been tried with limited success in type 1 DM; gastric bypass surgery has been successful in many with morbid obesity and type 2 DM. Gestational diabetes usually resolves after delivery. Diabetes without proper treatments can cause many complications. Acute complications include hypoglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis, or nonketotic hyperosmolar coma. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, chronic renal failure, retinal damage. Adequate treatment of diabetes is thus important, as well as blood pressure control and lifestyle factors such as smoking cessation and maintaining a healthy body weight.
As of 2000 at least 171 million people worldwide suffer from diabetes, or 2.8% of the population. Type 2 diabetes is by far the most common, affecting 90 to 95% of the U.S. diabetes population.
More from developer
1.7 include/exclude accounts form net assets and debts.
1.8 hide/shows App name.
1.81 Fix incorrect display chart on some devices.