Good Primer on Tower Defence But not much here except for repetitive gameplay to kill time. No IAPs, no backstory and enough levels to get bored and uninstall before ever completing the game. Because thats how tower defence is meant to be.
Now this is what I'm talking about! NO IN APP PURCHASES!!! A complete game that's fun, challenging and rewarding. A must for mobile game aficionados! Get it!
Lovin' it Great game to play every now and then: smooth gameplay and no ads or rating begging. I have a few things to suggest though: first of all, the soft keys cut off some of the game elements from the bottom (can barely see hp bar, 4.3.1 Nexus 7 2012). Second, maybe add some more rewards like when you complete a level with 0 damage taken or if your accuracy was more than 90%, you get +10% experience and money.
Awesome game I completed the mage levels. Beautiful graphics, great weapons, difficulty increases smoothly.
Nice idea, needs some work Could benefit from less repartition to clear the levels (maybe 3 times instead of 5?) and more interaction / variation with attacks. Overall nice idea and well made :)
Simple gameplay & addictive Lol I tried the demo & got hooked! I had to add it to my collection. Simple & smooth gameplay, nice audio, plenty of content for your buck & a half. No IAPs either!
- Fixed problem with sounds
- Fixed problem with the final level
- Improvements with Fog Of Death spell
- Fixed lava spell
- Fixed navigation bar for Android 4.1 - 4.3
- Fixed crash that occurred on some phones, when mage character was played
- Fixed crash when Aurelia staff is equipped
- Added delay when level ends to prevent accidentally skipping statistics
- Improved late weapons for Mage and Engineer
- Improved damage of Freeze Machine II