Algerian Patience Solitaire is a beautiful and modern adaptation of the classic Algerian Patience game, using the traditional rules and gameplay.
The game has clear and crisp cards, which can be moved by dragging or tapping them. The game’s animations are subtle so players can focus on the game itself.
These features make this the best Algerian Patience Solitaire game available:
- Beautiful cards that are easy to read, even on small screens
- Unlimited undo’s
- Possibility to restart a deal from scratch
- Saved game progress when closing the app
- Detailed stats (# of games played and won, win rate, fewest moves, fastest time, win streak)
- In-game instructions explaining the game in detail
- 1 click play
There are two ways to move cards. The first one is dragging and dropping. The second one is 1 tap play, this means you just have to tap a card once to make it move to its most logical destination. 1 tap play allows to move cards around much faster. If you don’t like 1 tap play you can disable it in the Options screen.
The rules are the classic Algerian Patience rules:
- The goal is to move all cards to the foundations, the first four built up starting with Ace, the last four built down starting with King.
- Building in the tableau is done by suit, and can be both up and down. Only one card at a time can be moved. It is allowed to place a King on an Ace and vice versa. Any card can be moved to an empty tableau column.
- Cards in the reserve can be moved to the tableau or the foundation. No cards can be moved to the reserve.
- Extra cards can be dealt from the stock: two face-up cards to each reserve pile, except the last time when one face-up card will be dealt to each tableau pile.
Algerian Patience Solitaire can be played by players of all skill levels. The in-game instructions explain the game rules in detail.