Sollae Systems Co.,Ltd. has been offering embedded network solutions for serial devices and remote digital I/O control solution. (http://www.eztcp.com)
Modmap is a Sollae Systems application that monitors and controls the remote I/O equipment.
For using this application, the product should be set to a slave and a passive connection.
Supported products and Setting items are as follows:
CIE-H10, CIE-M10, CIE-H12, CIE-H14, EZI-10
- Give a name for identifying the product. (ex. PC#1)
- Select a product to connect.
[IP Address or Host name of Slave]
- Configure a product(Slave)'s IP address or hostname.
[Port number of Slave]
- Configure a product(Slave)'s local port number. (default 502)
[Polling Intervals (sec.)]
- Set a time period as second unit to send query for checking status of products I/O. (default 0)
- To check the status of input port without polling, set the "Notify Input Port Change" option at ezManager.
- If you set it other than 0, amount of data increases. So please use it through Wi-Fi.
[Data communication timeout (sec.)]
- The connection will be closed after the specified time. (default 60)
- When polling interval is set other than 0, the communication continues. So timeout may not occur in this case.
- Configure the Unit ID of product(Slave) (default 1)
[Input Port Base Address]
- Configure the Input Port Base Address of product(Slave) (default 0)
[Output Port Base Address]
- Configure the Output Port Base Address of product(Slave) (default 8)
[Input Port(s) Settings]
- Comment : Give a name for identifying the input ports.(ex. PC#1)
[Ouput Port(s) Settings]
- Comment : Give a name for identifying the output ports.(ex. PC#1)
- Pulse control : Check a Pulse control function to use
- Pulse time : Pulse interval (ms)