The Swiper1 plugs into an Android mobile phone through the audio-jack and processes credit cards securely in a few simple steps. The optional Salesforce integration provides identification of contact information. All data are recorded and into the Click & Pledge portal and Salesforce.
- Accept payments anywhere using your mobile phone
- Encrypted PCI compliant
- Accept all major credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express Fully integrated with Salesforce
- Free mobile virtual terminal
- Product catalog & listings
- Unlimited products with options, e.g. color, size, etc.
- Optional additional payment, e.g. tip
- Optional Recurring payment as installment or subscription.
- Real-time receipts – email, SMS or print, compatible with Woosim portable Bluetooth printers
- QR-Scan-Pay with pre-authorization & future processing.
- Optional Tax and tax deductible settings
- Optional Custom Questions, e.g. Employer, Occupation, etc.
- Optional Terms & Conditions addition to the form and receipt
- Optional signature required for purchases over a certain amount
- Integrated with Salesforce Events for Check-In / Check-Out
- Salesforce event auto-attendant check-in (kiosk mode)
- Backup & Restore for cross device synchronization
- No additional fees for manual entry
- Optional Swiper1 device: $29.95 per unit
- Click & Pledge merchant account pricing applies. www.clickandpledge.com/pricing
Compatible Bluetooth Printer: Woosim PORTI-S40 [$175 sold by manufacturer].
Purchase the Swiper1 Device at http://ClickandPledge.com. Your Click & Pledge account number is required to complete the transaction.
To sign up for a Click & Pledge account, please visit http://ClickandPledge.com/Apply/
FREE INSTANT ANSWERS TO THOUSANDS OF TAX QUESTIONS - FOR BOTH INDIVIDUALS & BUSINESSES.
It’s the tax reference tool you will use throughout the year, not just during tax season. It’s a great tax and business resource for taxpayers, business owners, students and tax professionals. Search for up to date answers to help you prepare this year’s tax return and plan for the future. Stay Informed – it includes the latest tax changes and how they affect you.
1. Search the “TAX ARCHIVES” by category to find your tax answer instantly. New questions and answers are added daily without the need to update your App.
2. If you don’t find your answer you can “ASK A TAX PREPARER” your question. Answers will be provided for free directly from Tax Professionals in your area.
3. Need more tax help or your tax return prepared? You can “FIND A TAX PRO” easily by zip code.
ANSWER CATEGORIES INCLUDE: Latest Tax Changes, Tax Refund Tips, Health Care Reform, 401(k),Adoption Expenses, Alimony, Alternative Minimum Tax, American Opportunity Credit, Armed Forces tax info,, Bonus Depreciation, Bookkeeping, Business Startups, Buying & Selling a Business, C Corporations, Cancellation of Debt, Capital Gains, Car & Truck Expenses, Casualty Losses, Charitable Deductions, Child Card Expenses, College Costs, Corporate Tax rates, Day Trading, Deceased Taxpayers, Defined Benefit Plans, Dependents, Depreciation, Dividends, Divorce & Marriage, Earned Income Credit, Educational Tax Benefits, Estate Planning, Estate Tax Rates, Estimated tax payments, Exemptions, Filing Status, Financial Statements, Foreign Earnings, Gambling Winnings, Gifts, Head of Household, , Home Office, Household Employees, Health Savings Account, Incorporation services, Independent Contractors, Innocent Spouse, Insurance, Interest, Investment Planning, IRAs, Itemized Deductions, Job Costs, Keogh Plans, Kiddie Tax, Late Filing Penalties, Lifetime Learning Credit, LLCs, LLPs, Losses, Married Filing Separately, Medical Expenses, Mileage Rates, Minimum Wage, Miscellaneous Income, Mortgages, Moving Expenses, Mutual Funds, Partnerships, Passive Activities, Payroll Taxes, Probate, Property Taxes, Rental Expenses, Residence, Residential Energy Credits, Retirement Plans, Roth IRAs, Self Employment, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, Small Business, Sole Proprietorships, Schedule C, Standard Deductions, Standard Mileage Allowance, Student Loans, Sub S Corp Tax Rates- Individuals, Travel & Entertainment, W-2, Where’s my refund? Where and how do I file?
“Ask A Tax Preparer” is owned by the National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers & Professionals Ltd. and was created by Michael Rosedale CPA (“MR” CPA), the founder of PTINdirectory.com, the first comprehensive national online directory of over 700,000 IRS PTIN registered tax professionals that includes Enrolled Agents, CPAs, RTRPs and Tax Attorneys. The National Directory of Registered Tax Return Preparers & Professionals Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CPAdirectory.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Application features include:
- NRF: Visit our booth and take a 20 minute shopper tour at the top of each hour. Attend one of our Big !dea sessions. Add agenda items to your calendar.
- News: Learn about the latest industry trends and how we help shape them. See press releases that are making today's news.
- Portfolio: Our wide array of solutions, including hardware, software, maintenance and services is a tap away.
- Events: Meet with Toshiba at events around the world to see demos of our solutions.
- Keep in touch: Our application will continue to expand.
- Follow us on social media
- Join our mailing list
Get full access anytime, anywhere to our in- depth coverage of the fiscal issues that impact your life. From tax policy and election coverage to the Euro crisis and personal money management, TFT's award-winning journalists and columnists make complex financial subjects easy and understandable. You can also join the discussion with full integration of our site's social sharing and networking features.
Informative. Insightful. Indispensible.
These are words we take very seriously at The Fiscal Times. It is our mission to give our readers the best quality reporting, opinion and analysis on important fiscal, budgetary, health care and economic issues. Delivering constantly updated features from our bureaus in New York and Washington, D.C., and our world-renowned content partners, we strive to be the indispensible source for all things fiscal. We also curate content from our partners, including The Washington Post, Bankrate, Business Insider, Reuters, The Week and others.
The Fiscal Times, a digital news, opinion and media service, is devoted to comprehensive, quality reporting on vital political, health care and economic issues. Since our official launch in March 2011, TFT has become one of the most trusted sources of news, opinion and analysis on fiscal policy and its effects on the country at large, including business and consumers. Here is what some of our readers have said.
“The Fiscal Times has zeroed in on the important issues of the day, going in depth on spending, savings and the country’s debt. The news and opinion publication cuts to the chase with analysis, news and opinion. It’s a great read.” - Maria Bartiromo, Anchor of CNBC’s “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo”
“In a very short time The Fiscal Times has become must reading for anyone serious about the economy and business.”- Mort Zuckerman, Publisher and Owner of the New York Daily News, editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report, chairman of Boston Properties
Read more about The Fiscal Times (http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Special-Features/about-us)
January 28 - 29, 2015 • Atlanta, GA
Developing Strategies for Stronger Care Transitions and Community Collaboration
Readmissions are one of the most costly aspects of health care. Finding the best solutions to reduce avoidable readmissions is one of the key strategies to reducing health care costs. At the 6th Annual World Congress Leadership Summit on Readmissions, learn how to reduce readmissions using care coordination strategies, remote monitoring solutions and many other innovative solutions from around the country.
Keywords – Luxury, Watch, Tread, Steampunk, Devon, Devonworks
View Clay's current inventory, locate him at the upcoming AGTA Gem Fair in Tucson, and easily contact him to set up a viewing.
Get information on the go about assistance, volunteerism, and donation options. File necessary paperwork, and check out available items in the store through the community photo gallery.