Making a fine tea means getting water temperature, quantity of leaves, and brewing time just right. Who has not been unsure about the exact procedure before? TeaTimer provides the perfect settings for a wide choice of teas and makes sure you don’t miss the right moment to enjoy a nice cup of tea.
TeaTimer lets you have it your way: select your favorite teas for quick access or change the values for temperature, amount or duration to match your personal preferences. You can also add your own teas to the database.
This app aims to be especially helpful when one drinks different kinds of tea depending on time of day or occasion. It further provides a beautiful and intuitive user interface and valuable extra information to whet one's appetite for tea.
Brew the perfect tea every time – with TeaTimer.
Keywords: Teaclock, TeeZeit, TeaTimer, Tea Timer
Application features include:
- NRF: Visit our booth and take a 20 minute shopper tour at the top of each hour. Attend one of our Big !dea sessions. Add agenda items to your calendar.
- News: Learn about the latest industry trends and how we help shape them. See press releases that are making today's news.
- Portfolio: Our wide array of solutions, including hardware, software, maintenance and services is a tap away.
- Events: Meet with Toshiba at events around the world to see demos of our solutions.
- Keep in touch: Our application will continue to expand.
- Follow us on social media
- Join our mailing list
Get full access anytime, anywhere to our in- depth coverage of the fiscal issues that impact your life. From tax policy and election coverage to the Euro crisis and personal money management, TFT's award-winning journalists and columnists make complex financial subjects easy and understandable. You can also join the discussion with full integration of our site's social sharing and networking features.
Informative. Insightful. Indispensible.
These are words we take very seriously at The Fiscal Times. It is our mission to give our readers the best quality reporting, opinion and analysis on important fiscal, budgetary, health care and economic issues. Delivering constantly updated features from our bureaus in New York and Washington, D.C., and our world-renowned content partners, we strive to be the indispensible source for all things fiscal. We also curate content from our partners, including The Washington Post, Bankrate, Business Insider, Reuters, The Week and others.
The Fiscal Times, a digital news, opinion and media service, is devoted to comprehensive, quality reporting on vital political, health care and economic issues. Since our official launch in March 2011, TFT has become one of the most trusted sources of news, opinion and analysis on fiscal policy and its effects on the country at large, including business and consumers. Here is what some of our readers have said.
“The Fiscal Times has zeroed in on the important issues of the day, going in depth on spending, savings and the country’s debt. The news and opinion publication cuts to the chase with analysis, news and opinion. It’s a great read.” - Maria Bartiromo, Anchor of CNBC’s “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo”
“In a very short time The Fiscal Times has become must reading for anyone serious about the economy and business.”- Mort Zuckerman, Publisher and Owner of the New York Daily News, editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report, chairman of Boston Properties
Read more about The Fiscal Times (http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Special-Features/about-us)
View Clay's current inventory, locate him at the upcoming AGTA Gem Fair in Tucson, and easily contact him to set up a viewing.
• Receive inspirational stories and prayers from JESUS Film Teams.
• Journal your personal prayers to help you with your daily walk with God.
• Find the latest country of focus where you can participate in Sharing God’s love with the lost to help fulfill the Great Commission.
• Watch inspirational videos that will encourage you to share your faith.
• Engage socially with other Harvest Partners through social networks.
January 28 - 29, 2015 • Atlanta, GA
Developing Strategies for Stronger Care Transitions and Community Collaboration
Readmissions are one of the most costly aspects of health care. Finding the best solutions to reduce avoidable readmissions is one of the key strategies to reducing health care costs. At the 6th Annual World Congress Leadership Summit on Readmissions, learn how to reduce readmissions using care coordination strategies, remote monitoring solutions and many other innovative solutions from around the country.
Keywords – Luxury, Watch, Tread, Steampunk, Devon, Devonworks
Get information on the go about assistance, volunteerism, and donation options. File necessary paperwork, and check out available items in the store through the community photo gallery.