Based in Urbana, Ill., The Carle Foundation is the not-for-profit parent company of an integrated system of hospitals, a 400-member physician group and health plan. Carle is consistently recognized for providing quality care to 1.3 million people. The 393-bed Carle Foundation Hospital houses the region's only Level I Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Center Designation and offers Level III perinatal services. Carle is ranked as a Best Hospital by U.S. News and World Report, by HealthGrades as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™, is among the top nationally for critical care, stroke, pulmonary and gastrointestinal care, having achieved Magnet ® nursing status and Health Care’s Most Wired™.
This free Carle app helps you:
• Find your Carle doctor by name, specialty and location
• Access your Carle secure, online medical record
• Shows wait times for Carle convenient care and the Carle Emergency Department
• Find key Carle phone numbers and call directly from your mobile device
• See listing of Carle jobs and link to online job application
• Pay your Carle bill
• Access the latest news from Carle, keeping you up-to-date on new services, hours or schedule changes.
Coming in mid-2017 will be a wayfinding module to help you find your way around Carle Foundation Hospital.