ASCO Endorsed Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment GUIDELINES Pocketcard™ contains society-endorsed, evidence-based treatment guidelines in a brief algorithmic format that is most preferred by practicing clinicians, quality managers, nurses, educators, and medical students.
- Includes risk assessment for both chemotherapy- and radiation-induced nausea and vomiting, a detailed list of available agents and dosing recommendations, a treatment algorithm and a brief description of the guideline methodology.
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care including:
# Key Points
# Risk Categories for Chemotherapeutic Agents
# Risk by Site of Radiation Therapy
# Treatment Algorithm
# Detailed Treatment Recommendations
# Peds, Combination and Multi-day Therapy, Stem Cell or Bone Marrow Transplant
# Current Medication Tables
# Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments
Features of CancerTrials App include:
- Quickly locate Clinical Trials that are recruiting patients within 150 miles of your location
- View search results of Clinical Trials on a map relative to your location (or manually enter a US Zip Code)
- Simple text search to locate Clinical Trials within your area
- Advanced text search to locate Clinical Trials by any of the following criteria:
* Search Term
* Patient Gender
* Patient Age
* Clinical Trial Phase (eg Phase 1, Phase 1/Phase 2, etc)
* Clinical Trial Status (eg recruiting, active, completed, etc)
* Clinical Trial Type (eg Intervention, Observational, etc)
* Clinical Trial Distance from your location (25 mile, 50 miles, up to 500 miles OR Clinical Trial Region (US or Global)
* Clinical Trial Contact Availability (e.g. Trial has contact name, phone number and/or email)
- Directly contact Clinical Trial managers by email or phone
- Each Clinical Trial record contains the complete details available including the summary, description, patient conditions, interventions, recruitment status, number of patients to be enrolled, patient inclusion criteria, patient exclusion criteria, contact information and more.
- Share what you have found by email with friends, family or others. - Save favorites to follow up on later.
- Recent searches are automatically saved so that you can quickly repeat previous results. CancerTrials App for Android connects to Oncocentric.com, the most effective place for doctors to find cancer treatment information online. Using Oncocentric, cancer doctors can search across many databases of medical knowledge, including information about the latest clinical trials available for cancer patients. Once clinically useful information has been found, doctors can share and collaborate with other oncologists across the globe.
Now available to the public, the CancerTrials App will quickly identify a relevant cancer clinical trial near you based on simple information that you enter in just a few finger taps. Using the GPS function in your Android device, CancerTrials App will zero in on trials close to you. For patients, you can find comfort knowing that there are options close to where you live. For doctors, researchers, or other healthcare professionals, you now have a mobile application that can go where you go, giving you a useful source of knowledge to share with your patients.
Local symptoms: are restricted to the site of the primary cancer. They can include lumps or swelling (tumor), hemorrhage (bleeding from the skin, mouth or anus), ulceration and pain. Although local pain commonly occurs in advanced cancer, the initial swelling is often painless.
Metastatic symptoms: are due to the spread of cancer to other locations in the body. They can include enlarged lymph nodes (which can be felt or sometimes seen under the skin), hepatomegaly (enlarged liver) or splenomegaly (enlarged spleen) which can be felt in the abdomen, pain or fracture of affected bones, and neurological symptoms.
Systemic symptoms: occur due to distant effects of the cancer that are not related to direct or metastatic spread. Some of these effects can include weight loss (poor appetite and cachexia), fatigue, excessive sweating (especially night sweats), anemia (low blood count) and other specific conditions termed paraneoplastic phenomena. These may be mediated by immunological or hormonal signals from the cancer cells.
None of these are diagnostic, as many of these symptoms commonly occur in patients who do not have cancer.
Featuring medical illustrations from a world-renowned publisher, this app discusses the most important topics in Prostate Cancer. The app is ideal for all medical professionals, medical residents and interns, nurses, and medical students.
With just a few taps, physicians can use the app to effectively communicate with their patients about the Prostate and Prostate Cancer. Detailed illustrations help explain anatomy and physiology and descriptive text aids physicians in their communication of a diagnosis or procedure.
- What is the Prostate?
- Prostate Facts
- Prostate Zones
- Hormonal Influence on the Prostate (Healthy)
- What are Androgens?
- Where does Testosterone come from?
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Early BPH, Prostatitis
- Glands of the Prostate
- What is Prostate Cancer?
- The Role of Androgens in Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer: Signs & Symptoms
- Prostate Cancer: Screening Tests
- Prostate Cancer: Diagnostic Tests
- Bone Scan
- Prostate Cancer: Staging
- The TNM System
- Gleason Pathologic Scoring System
- Prostate Cancer: Stage I
- Prostate Cancer: Stage II
- Prostate Cancer: Stage III
- Prostate Cancer: Stage IV
- Pathways of Prostate Cancer Spread
- Prostate Cancer: Treatments
- Ability to pan/zoom colorful, detailed illustrations
- Draw feature enables physicians to highlight key anatomical areas of images
- Place a snapshot of an image in your device's photo gallery for easy sharing with patients
- Fully referenced text including disease signs and symptoms, screening tests, diagnostic tests, staging, and treatment options
- Three patient education handouts available to view and send to an email address. Handouts include "Prostate Cancer Overview," "Role of Androgens," and "Stages of Prostate Cancer"
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is intended for healthcare professionals only and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
With this app, you can:
-Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
-Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
-Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
You can use this application to look for the definitions and treatment method for the cancer.
Download the complete chemistry terms dictionary for FREE today ...
Note: The purpose of this app is served to provide the information of the cancer. Please consult your doctor if you looking for any medical attention.
1. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Cancer Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
2. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
3. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
4. > 10,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common cancer terms in the dictionary.
5. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
6. Offline – It wok offline, no internet connection is needed.
7. Small Size <1MB – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android space .
More from developer
- Group Exercise Schedules – You wanted it, now you got it! Up-to-date daily and weekly class schedules for all 5 wellness center locations. Search by type, date or instructor and save your classes right into your device’s calendar with the touch of a button.
- My Wellness Reward Points – “Check in” by scanning a simple code in the lobby and earning points every time you workout. Your points will be stored in the app and can be redeemed for select pro shop items and services like massage and personal training sessions!
- Health Tracker – Have a specific diet or weight goal? How about a swimming or running distance goal? You can easily enter any personal date-specific goals and track your progress on a daily basis for quick reference.
- Directions/Contact Info – Simple one-touch listings for all 5 Wellness Center locations. Just tap to call or map directions.
- Virtual Tours – Explore all of the rooms and features of our 5 facilities through our interactive 360° virtual tours – right on your mobile device!
Pairings & Tee Times: Updated live each morning of tournament play.
Tournament Schedule: Handy reference of all of the tournament times and family fun events each day.
Course Map: Hole-by-hole tours of TPC Wakefield Plantation and course overview maps to help you find the best viewing spots as well as bathrooms, vendors and concessions.
Parking & Directions: Easy location and one-touch directions to the course and the parking lots and stops for the free shuttle service.
Social Media: Follow the Open on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!