Our FREE App will give you all you need to know about:
- Florida Road Rules
- Florida Road Signs
- Study questions right from the Florida DMV
- Everything You Need to Pass
LowestPriceTrafficSchool.com (the official provider of the Florida Driver Handbook from 2003-2011) is providing this app to insure you are able to study when and where you need. Our App is easy to use and the fastest and most convenient way to pass your Florida driving exams, brush up on your Florida Driving Rules and become a better and safer driver.
We guarantee you will pass your written knowledge test if you do all the questions on this app. If you fail your written knowledge test, we will refund your full amount.
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your Florida DMV Test on the first try? This app is professionally designed specifically for the State of Florida. All the practice questions are based on the latest Florida DMV Driver's Manual. 3 test modes are available to suite your individual learning style. Don't waste time and money writing the Florida Class E Test again and again. Study for your Florida DMV Test right now on your Android Phone and Tablet!
- 258 Florida DMV sample test questions including 100 Traffic Signs Questions
- The latest 2015 Florida DMV test questions are available in this app
- The questions are divided into 19 different topics, including Alcohol and Drugs, Common Signs, Lane Changes, etc
- Questions are generated randomly
- You can choose from 3 options: Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not attempted Questions
- You can now track how many question you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
Option to review all the Florida DMV test questions if you don't want to take the quiz
- Easiest way to get started on your Florida driver's license
- Simulates the 20 question Florida written knowledge test
- This app works offline, no internet required
- View your test results
- Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
- Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Track your progress
- Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
* Entertaining game to teach you about the fascinating fish that live on coral reefs around the world
* 50 stunning, high-resolution photos of colourful fish
* Lots of interesting facts
* Race Mode to test your memory
* Slideshow Mode to show you all the photos and facts in sequence
* Easy on-screen gestures for Facts, Race Mode, Race Results, Slideshow Mode, Story Mode, Zoom and Pan Mode, Quiet Mode, Wikipedia and Help.
* No advertising and no internet connection required.
"Fish of the Coral Reef" features Race Mode, which asks you questions at speed to test your memory. At the end of the race, you can check how well you have done relative to your other races. Slideshow Mode shows you all the photos and facts in sequence. Simply slide through the images with your finger on the screen, both horizontally and vertically. Zoom and Pan Mode allows you to magnify the photos and see more detail. Quiet Mode allows you to play this game with or without voice prompts. And you can quickly jump to the relevant page on Wikipedia for more information.
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free versions.
The Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (P.E.R.T.) is Florida's customized college placement test. The purpose of the P.E.R.T. is accurate course placement based on the student's skills and abilities.
The P.E.R.T. is aligned with the Postsecondary Readiness Competencies identified by Florida faculty as necessary for success in entry-level college credit coursework. The P.E.R.T. assessment system includes Placement and Diagnostic tests in mathematics, reading, grammar and writing.
This universal app has over 500 questions with answers and explanations covering each and every topic and category that appear on the PERT exam.
Android phones or tablets using 4.0 or better.
Amazon Fire HDX
Minimum display requirements are 720p (1024 X 720 resolution) or better
Universal App - One app works on both phones and tablets. App will detect what you are running on and display appropriately.
• News feeds to see what’s happening around campus
• Calendars for the latest UF events
• Directory of students, staff and faculty on campus
• Campus Map to find your classes
• Track bus routes
• Latest official videos
• Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Emergency information
• Library resources
• Access to the e-Learning system
• Access to ISIS (student information system)
• Import your class schedule from ISIS
• Make payments on the go
• Keep up to date with UF athletics
• RecSports hours, schedules, live cameras, more
• Gator Times, UF's student e-newsletter
• Photos from UF's Instagram feed. More photo galleries coming soon.
These are the key benefits of our app;
* Integrates all the different information portals and online services used by the school.
* Provides parents with an "At their fingertips" information source.
* Provides instant access to upcoming events that can be added to their phone calendar..
* Enables parents to use Maps to navigate to any venue used by the school for sports.
* Photos of school events taken by parents can be shared with the school using the images taken with your phones camera. Remember not all photos can be used subject to internet authority forms being signed by parents. But still send them to us.
* Always keep your contact details up to date using the two-way Change of Details form to notify the office of changes to phone numbers or addresses.
* The school benefits too by making out content available in a way that parents want to receive it.
* Pop-up message (push notifications) makes the instant communication of time sensitive items and whole school messages seamless and cost effective.
* Used multiple times a day by parents to ensure they are always up-to-date and well informed.
*No more lost notes in the bottom of the kids school bags ever again.
This two way communication app means parents and the school staff can always be better prepared for the day ahead. Which is of course in the best interest of our children.
Location based information related to Volusia County Beaches and beach front facilities. This application will help you find the nearest open beach ramp, off beach parking, restrooms, concession stands, open lifeguard towers and more. It needs a GPS location and internet access to work. This application will interact with other navigation applications on your device to help you navigate to your destination. It also has beach condition information and links to the beach web cams.
By installing this application you are agreeing to the terms of this Disclaimer Agreement. This application is intended for the personal use by the public for general informational purposes only. Due to variability of weather, the number of beachgoers, traffic conditions and emerging conditions, the information available through this application is subject to change without notice. It is important for all beachgoers to follow the instructions at each beach access points, take note of lifesaving flags, and to always swim in front of an open lifeguard tower. While the Beach Division has attempted to preserve the accuracy of the on-line version of these records, they are not official and Volusia County will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. Only those records that are maintained within at beach control towers and stations shall be referenced or considered as the official records of the Volusia County Division of Beach Safety. Any images copied from this application have not been certified as being true and correct copies of the records on file with the Division of Beach Safety. The User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, publishing on-line, selling, reselling or otherwise disseminating data or information accessed pursuant to this Disclaimer Agreement, except as permitted by law. The information accessed is not intended to be used for commercial resale, except as permitted by law. Unauthorized attempts to change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under any and all applicable laws. By using this application in any form, the User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Volusia County and the Division of Beach Safety and anyone involved in storing, retrieving or displaying this information for any damage of any type that may be caused by accessing this information over the Internet.
The Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority's (MBVCA) mission is to proactively recruit, develop, and financially support and partner with events, festivals, programs and activities.
We strive for partners that are innovative, high quality and representative of our City, which garner positive and or noteworthy media awareness.
We want to enhance and augment the reputation of Miami Beach and the experience for tourists, year-round and significantly impact our local hospitality and culinary business.