Yes, there are festival website links. There are also dedicated live twitter lists for IOW latest news. Comprehensive (excessive even) packing information, ferry information, photographs from iow 2013 (I left my camera there in 2014 dammit). Hot link to the festival forum from your mobile/tablet. Check a separate twitter list from IOW people. Clashfinder.com shows the running times once bands are out-its unofficial but pretty accurate, Jump straight to google web news on the festival. Festival shopping. Festival weather forecast -well ten days ahead but eventually its useful. Bus and Ferry links - you can get to the festival by bus or inflatable. Check the IOW radio on the internet. Are you a festival noob.. read this and its done. Finally the IOW festival people host a blog - it hasnt started yet- will hook into it when it does.
Finally - Ive done the IOWfest in sun and rain (I was in my car overnight outside the festival that amazing year when the ferry crossing took 4 HOURS and cars were being towed INTO the site through the mud) so ask me a question, do.
firstname.lastname@example.org Grab the app http://tinyurl/iowfestiapp
All this app does is play a short clip from the Red Hot Chili Peppers song 'Give it away'
Song clip used under the Fair Use license, 'Give it away' is owned by EMI and Warner Music
Looks great on honeycomb tablets as well!
Works best with short texts - see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY6vjtElqkE for an example of AirSay in action.
1.5: New rendering engine - a bit smoother, handles pausing (no crashes when switching back to running AirSay)
1.4: Shiny new icon, text field is always visible (only history scrolls), improved keyboard handling (keyboard opens automatically)
1.3: Text history - show your previously used text without having to retype it.
Website and demo video:
Orientation fix for landscape honeycomb tablets is on the way - it's simple to do in froyo, but a bit tricky to get right without losing compatibility with eclair (2.1).
With the FestivalFinder, you have the following options:
- search Festival by location, band, genre, date
- complete information about a festival at a glance
- sisplaying festival on Google Maps
- Share interesting festivals by Facebook und Twitter
- add a festival to your calendar
- weatherinformations of the festival
- bookmark festivals
- Festivals are always up to date by http://www.festivalticker.de
look at these articles
For comments and suggestions I am always very grateful!
############### permissions #########################
- Internet communication - Is required to load informations from http://www.festivalticker.de herunterzuladen
- Location - Is required to use Google Maps
- personal informations - is required to have access to the calendar
Keywords: Festival, Festival finder, Festival ticker, Festival search, events, band, free, no advertising
Icondesign by Sabine Dennert (http://www.asddesign.de/)
Please note that this app is to be used as a guide only. Locations and directions are only as accurate as the strength of the GPS Signal and Hardware of your phone.
Please enjoy using this App.
Here is an independent review of the app: http://socialmediainfluence.com/2012/06/13/social-apps-review-pack-these-apps-in-your-festival-rucksack/
We have had a review which questions why the permissions for the camera are required. For the App to be able to use the Flash Light on the Camera in Torch mode, the App requires the Use Camera permission. Hope this clarifies the review.
We are hoping to do an update for next year's festivals. If anyone has any requests then please email us them.
Keywords: Tent Finder, Car Finder, GPS Locator, Festival, Music, Concert, Torch, Free.
The Shanklin Theatre hosts events ranging from Christmas Pantomime, a professional summer season, local amateur dramatics, children's stage school, the Isle of Wight Dance Festival and workshops for visiting school parties.
See whats on including full synopsis
Book directly from your mobile device
Get regular updates about tickets and special promotions
Share your favourite shows with your friends with our one click social media buttons
Point of interest button lets you see where to go whilst in town
Uses your mobiles GPS to give accurate door to door directions
For Theatre goers on the move permanently have The Box Office in the palm of your hand.
The free and bilingual "Festival de Cannes" app, brings you:
➢ Exclusive newsflashes on the Selection, the juries, events and winners
➢ Hour-by-hour coverage of the event: news and interviews, which can be shared on Facebook and Twitter
➢ Videos from the red carpet, photo calls, press conferences, interviews...
➢ Film trailers and extracts
➢ Permanent access to the Festival TV Channel from the Orange section
➢ Daily photo galleries
➢ Press conferences in audio
➢ A ‘Best Of’ section at the end of the Festival
➢ Archives from the most recent Festivals
Calling all professionals, this app is also for you! Programme alerts for the screenings of your choice in the interactive diary, receive useful push notifications throughout the Festival and benefit from a host of practical information and geolocalisation while in Cannes.
The application was developed by Tapptic.
Before you download and get started, please ensure you have the correct equipment and adapters to enjoy and utilize this app. Read Device & Connection Requirements, Sound Adjustments Note below and the THX tune-up FAQ.
THX tune-up features custom video test patterns, photos and tutorials to help you adjust and confirm the best picture settings on your display based on room light conditions. Using special audio tests, THX tune-up also allows you to check external speakers to confirm they are in phase and are working properly for 2-channel stereo or 5.1 sound systems.
To get started, connect your device to your TV or AVR, locate the adjustment buttons on the remote control(s) and follow the steps which will walk you through your “THX tune-up.”
• Aspect ratio – ensures your TV displays shapes and sizes correctly
• Brightness – ensures shadow details and night scenes are clearly visible
• Contrast – ensures white detail is visible on your television
• Color – ensures colors are bright and vibrant but not cartoonish
• Tint – ensures skin tones look natural and are not too green or red
THX tune-up uses the Android device’s rear-facing camera to set color and tint with a special built-in color filter. Point your device’s camera at the TV screen and see if your color and tint settings are adjusted correctly.
• Speaker assignment – confirms speakers are connected properly to the correct AVR outputs
• Speaker phase – confirms that speaker cables are connected correctly and all speakers are in phase
• Play extraordinary THX trailers to show off your newly tuned TV and sound system
• Show off your audio system with the push of a button by playing “THX Deep Note” in 5.1 surround, just like in the cinema (phone or tablet must be connected via HDMI cable)
• Turn your phone or tablet into a “moo can” - tilt it to hear the “moo”
• Have a question for THX, or just want to provide feedback? Ask Tex!
THX tune-up supports the following mobile devices with Android OS 4.2.2 or later.
• HTC Droid DNA (HTC6435LVW)
• HTC One, One Max, One X, & One X+
• LG G2 & LG G Pad
• Motorola Moto X
• Nexus 4, 5, 7-2013 & 10
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Mega, Mega 6.3, Grand, Grand 2, Grand Duos, Grand Neo, Galaxy Nexus
• Samsung Galaxy Note 2 & Note 3
• Sony Xperia Z, Z1, ZL & Z tablet
To connect your Android to your TV, projector or AVR you must use an HDMI cable & an HDMI adapter that is compatible with your specific Android device. You should be able to see the Android screen on the TV or projector and hear audio from it BEFORE you use THX tune-up.
Sound Adjustments Note
To run the sounds tests with an AVR, set the AVR to Direct, Auto Detect mode or equivalent. If your AVR does not have this mode, it may not accurately process AAC 5.1 audio tones. Also, check the specs for your Android device. Some Android devices “virtualize” surround sound audio and will mix and play audio on multiple speakers, even though audio signal may only be on one or two channels – as in the Speaker Assignment and Speaker Phase tests in THX tune-up. In either or both of these cases, the results of the 5.1 speaker/sound adjustments may not be accurate. This is not a problem with the app but due to audio processing of the AVR or Android device.
This app is not a professional calibration tool and is not intended to replace an in-home professional calibration.
•Ticket prices, operating dates, hours, and directions to the faire.
•Shoppe, game and ride descriptions and locations.
•Dining options and locations in the faire, searchable by your favorite foods or by restaurant menus.
•Entertainment times, locations, and descriptions.
•Interactive map for finding a restroom and an ATM based on your location in the faire.
•Friend Finder for tracking your group in the faire.
•Instant in-faire sharing with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.
•Customized Texas Renaissance Festival digital photo frame for your pictures. Save them to your library or post them to Facebook.
•MyTrip planner helps you plan everything you want to see and do at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Simply download the TexRenFest MyPark App for everything you will need to enjoy a great day at the Texas Renaissance Festival!
Europe’s biggest rock festival returns home to Donington Park once again this summer with headliners Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Aerosmith and LOADS more!
This app is a guide to your festival experience. The place to go for tickets and all the Download info you need. Plan your line up with your own personal schedule so you never miss a set, discover new bands, use the map to share your location with your friends and share your experience with the Download postcard frames.
Download the app now and get planning!
Aplikacja Orange Warsaw Festival jest mobilnym przewodnikiem po festiwalu muzycznym odbywającym się w dniach 13-15 czerwca w Warszawie. Aplikacja daje użytkownikom przydatne informacje na temat odbywających się koncertów oraz artystów uczestniczących w festiwalu. Dzięki niej można sprawdzić godziny koncertów, zaplanować spotkanie ze znajomymi a także sprawdzić różne praktyczne informacje na temat samego festiwalu, dojazdu itp. Aplikacja daje użytkownikom następujące funkcjonalności:
- Dostęp do informacji na temat artystów
- Podgląd mapy wydarzenia i terenu festiwalu
- Możliwość obejrzenia teledysków i klipów artystów grających na Orange Warsaw Festival
- Możliwość zakupu biletu na Orange Warsaw Festival
- Oznaczenie się na Orange Warsaw Festival oraz poinformowanie znajomych i zaproszenie ich do spotkania na Orange Warsaw Festival
- Otrzymywanie Newsów i powiadomień na temat Orange Warsaw Festival
- Dostęp do informacji dojazdowych
- Wykonanie specjalnego zdjęcia pamiątkowego
- W ramach rozrywki - pomiar Decybeli przyjętych w trakcie koncertu
Orange Warsaw Festival mobile application is a great guide developed for all participants of Orange Warsaw Festival music event between 13 and 15 of June in Warsaw. Application gives access to all useful information about concerts and artists performing on Festival. It is also possible to check how to get to the Festival, concerts schedule, arrange a meeting with friends and find many details about the entire Festival.
All functionalities listed below can be found in the Orange Warsaw Festival application:
- Access to information about artists
- Festival map
- Watch video clip of the artist performing on Orange Warsaw Festival
- Buy a ticket for the Orange Warsaw Festival
- Checkin on the Orange Warsaw Festival, inform friends and arrange a meeting on Orange Warsaw Festival
- Newsletter and notifications about Orange Warsaw Festival
- Information about how to get to Orange Warsaw Festival
- Take a special photo from Orange Warsaw Festival
- Interesting feature – Sound meter to use during the concert
You can view and browse the full Boom festival program of music , arts and presentations with over 800 artists.
Add artists and events to your personal schedule so you don not miss any favourites. See an overview timetable and press the NOW button to directly whats happening right now. Find your way around Boom,find your or friends tent and estimate distances with the Boom map and GPS. View photos and videos of Boom.
Read all essential infos and news about Boom festival.
All this features do work offline , without an internet data connection so you can use the app during the festival even without an internet connection or data plan.
Only for the initial data sync or update you need a internet connection, you can visit the wifi area at the Boom to update news and app data.
So download it now and have fun!
We fixed some bugs and improved a lot f things in our first update . If you have issues or find bugs give us a mail, we'll try hard to improve the app. We may release one more updates with improvements before the festival.
*** THE 2015 Hangout Fest Lineup and Map ***
• 2015 Festival Map
No way would we leave this out! How else would you find your way around Hangout Fest?
• 2015 Schedule
Go and make your schedule. You can even set alerts so you don't miss the certain show you came for.
• See the top likes and most scheduled.
Yep we did it. We created an even better way for you to check out everything going on at Hangout Fest.
A brand new way to see all the Hangout Fest tweets and @ reply’s. You can even sign in and post right from the app as well! We even merged Facebook and Twitter together. No need to have to check them at separate times. It is all in one place now. Oh and we made it happen for your personal account too. Try it out.
• Instagram Feed
Everyone's favorite photo sharing service is now built directly into the Hangout app! View all the amazing official Hangout photos posted to Instagram!
The official Hangout app for 2015 is here! Dive on in!
CUSTOM SCHEDULE – Build a schedule with your favorite Festival events. With one click, events will be added to your personal calendar for quick reference.
REGISTER YOUR PIN – Use the barcode scanner within the app to easily register your 2015 Pegasus Pin®. Once registered, you’ll be entered to win exclusive grand prizes!
INTERACTIVE VENUE MAPS – Looking for the closest restroom? On what stage your favorite artist playing? Use the interactive venue maps to find just what you are looking for.
UPDATES – Use the KDF app to see the latest, real-time Festival updates including schedule changes, emergency information, weather updates, and more!
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE – Update your status or share a photo of you enjoying a corndog at the Chow Wagon® at Kroger’s Fest-a-VilleSM
Each January, the Sundance Film Festival attracts the most innovative storytellers and adventurous audiences to the ten-day celebration of the best independent filmmaking.
Discover the Festival's films, music, panels, and events.
Navigate all the Festival has to offer, including:
* Real-time Festival film guide and schedule that can be sorted by Title, Category, Date, or Location
* Full view Film and Event Schedules as well as the ability to personalize your favorites
* Share your favorite films directly from the app to twitter and Facebook
* Connect to Sundance Institute’s social media channels
* Get up to the minute Festival coverage with blog re-caps
* Tune in to watch Live@Sundance
* Follow along social conversations with data visualizations
* Get visitor Information regarding shuttles, venue locations and more
The Sundance Film Festival is one program of Sundance Institute, a nonprofit organization that discovers and supports independent film and theatre artists from the U.S. and around the world, and introduces audiences to their work.
The 2015 Sundance Film Festival mobile app was developed by Eventbase (www.eventbase.com), creators of world-class mobile apps for events.