NCORD’s eHealthApp is a unique, intelligent, electronic health records management platform developed by NCORD Health Card LLP, Pune. The eHealthApp allows users a 24x7 access to health information anywhere in the world.
The primary objective of the app is to enable users to store, carry and keep track of their medical records in an electronic format on the Smartphones. These medical files/documents can then be shared with doctors/healthcare providers on demand to get the best treatment possible.
Users can store information like Reports, X-Rays, Lab Test Reports, Prescriptions, and Medical Bills when they visit a doctor every single time. So the next time, when a user visits the doctor, all the previous visit records would be readily available for quick reference. Also, in case of an emergency, all the medical records/history can help quick diagnosis and accurate treatment, thus saving life.
The eHealthApp is equipped with numerous other unique features such as
- Emergency Help button to notify your family and friends in case of emergency in just one click
- Get Offers on Medicine, Diagnostics, Path labs & more
- Find Doctors, Hospitals, Diagnostics anywhere in the world
- Set Reminder for Pill, Water Intake or any other Medical Needs
- Read about Health, Fitness, Wellness & More
- Get updates on Government Schemes
- Locate nearest Generic Medicine Stores and more.