Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
This app provides:
• Reminder alarms
• Onscreen widget
• List of upcoming medicines for the day
• History of taken medicines
Using this App you can store up to twenty prescriptions. At the scheduled time, it will notify you the relevant medicines to consume.
You can set alarms in either one-time or repeating patterns. Any hourly interval between alarms can be set. At the scheduled time, application will pop up a notification window with an alarm. You may select vibration or LED indication in addition to the alarm.
Following options available for customization:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Once you get the notification, you may accept, ignore, edit, or snooze. It will save the response in the history log for your future references. Help menu provides description on how to use the application.
• This app displays Ads.
• History log keep records when you are using window style only.
• History log keep records of latest 20 occurrences in the responded order. Sorting function is not available.
• When phone time is changed, application will not change alarm intervals until restart. Reset button at Help menu can be used to manually reset the alarms to new time.(for DST, needs to provide present date at schedule)
• Four alarm times per day per schedule is provided. However there is no limit for alarms per day, by creating more schedules and setting intervals.
• Above screens are taken using Android 4.1, lower versions have slight graphical variations.
• Alarms do not appear while phone is turned off.
• Phone mute status overrides the alarm sound settings.
• Application cannot import or export information.
Key words: pill reminder, medicine reminder, medication reminder
Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) features details on over 900 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted medical journals. Link to the full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
Medicine Central features:
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
How It Works
Current Medicine Central subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Medicine Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Medicine Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Medicine Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
RATED BEST WING CHUN APP
Want to learn wing chun like you've never seen it before?
Finally, while wing chun teachers are reluctant to tell you what each technique is for, this app will reveal wing chun secrets on how to use each technique against common attacks you will encounter.
No fancy CG, no hype, no B.S...
Just straight-to-the-point lessons on how to use simple, yet effective wing chun moves to defeat your attacker quickly in self defense situations!
IN THIS APP, YOU WILL GET:
The Biu Jee Form - "Thrusting Fingers" (Wing Chun's 3rd form)
Step-by-step video instructions on how to do the movements and techniques, so you can learn from home!
Easy-to-follow, detailed explanations on finer points of the form, so you can do them properly!
Unlock All Level 3 Full Video Lessons! Including...
FULL BIU JEE FORM:
•Biu Jee Section 1 - Front
•Biu Jee Section 1 - Side
•Biu Jee Details - Heun Ma
•Biu Jee Details - Biu Jee
•Biu Jee Details - Gwai Jang
•Biu Jee Section 2 - Front
•Biu Jee Section 2 - Side
•Biu Jee Details - Mun Sau
•Biu Jee Details - Mun Sau to Chum Sau
•Biu Jee Details - Heun Sau, Toi Sau
•Biu Jee Section 3 - Front
•Biu Jee Section 3 - Side
•Biu Jee Details - Triple Biu Sau, Geng Sau
•Biu Jee Details - Geung Ji Keun
•Biu Jee Details - Sam Bai Fat
•Biu Jee Full Form - Front
•Biu Jee Full Form - Side
ABOUT WING CHUN KID
Wing Chun Kid is Born and trained in Hong Kong, the birth center of Yip Man's Wing Chun.
He is also trained in Jeet Kune Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Over 3 years in the making, he has taken the best techniques and concepts from different wing chun streams and refined them into a single, concise and brutally effective form that has been proven and tested to work in real life.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
3 years of wing chun classes and they never taught me this!
Finally! wing tsun that works in the real world! Not just in theory or against other people who use wing chun.
Wing chun Kid explains the techniques for a real fight- Siu Lim Tao, Chum Kiu and even Biu Jee!
My sifu says this is not traditional (proper) wing chun, but I tried it anyway and it works!
This is cool! Good to know how to use wing chun for real
The wing chun self defence, pro and ultimate apps are the only apps you will need to learn wing chun from your phone or iPad in the fastest time possible!
Download your copy of the Wing Chun app now!
Modern medicine has achieved a lot in diagnosis, however the treatment still is focused more on symptom suppression rather than addressing the root cause. The sole purpose of our website www.AlternativeMedicineWIZ.com and this application is to give as much information as possible about the diseases and available natural remedies.
Two siddha doctors give inputs and free e-mail consultation to the visitors
and shows the prescriptions to be taken when the alarm occurs.
Times are entered in 24HR time format i.e. 13:00 would be
Times may be entered on new prescriptions either with a single
entered time, or with 1 - 4 checkboxes for morning, noon, evening and bedtime, which default to 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, and
20:00. These may be changed with the preferences menu.
You may also enter a preference for a sound file on SD card
which will be played when the alarm sounds.
Rx Reminder, simple and free full featured medicine reminder application. Setup medication alarms for yourself, relatives or others in simple and easy to use interface. You can add more than one medicine to a reminder with dosage specification for each time specified in the reminder.
You can add reminders for appointment with doctor. You can place phone call, view directions to the location given in doctor's details.
* Medication alarm: Create reminders for more than one medicines with custom dosage specification and patient. Reminders can be set as recurring with different start and end date. You can customize the recurring to any number of days, months, years. You can snooze the alarm or mark medicines as taken directly from the notification. You can also add metrics like Temperature, Pulse etc. when you mark medicine as taken.
* Medication alarm: Customize dosage for each alarm time in a reminder. With this you need not create different medicines with different dosage. The dosage specified during adding the medicine will be taken as the default dosage.
* Metrics: You can select what metrics to collect when you take medicine, you can add additional metrics to metrics list. Check metric data collected plotted on chart/listing.
* Medicines manager: Add new medicines so you never have to re-enter medicine details for each reminder. Also use the current quantity and minimum level to know when medicine needs a refill.
* Appointment alarm: Add appointment reminders. Appointment reminder alert provides options to place phone call to the contact number given or show directions to practice address entered in doctor's details.
* Doctor manager: Add details of doctor so you can quickly setup the appointment with the doctor. Doctor's practice's address can be picked by searching using the map. Appointment alert provides option to show direction to the practice address.
* Patients manager: Setup medication alarm for others. You can add details of the patient including blood group.
* Units manager: Add units of medicine, so you always specify the dosage correctly. App comes preloaded with several units.
* Password Security: Setup basic password security so nobody else sees your medication details.
* Application Widget so you can quickly see details of the next reminder directly from the main screen.
* Export reminders of a patient to a pdf file which you can print and use as a todo list. This feature shall help in case you have only one phone but have reminders for other patient. You can take a printout and give it to the patient.
* Additional settings include disable reminder notifications, set sound for the notification, show time in 24-hour format.
This application does not do any activity which impacts the battery life of the device. The network permission is for the advertisement shown in the application.
You can check blog http://fivesdesk.blogspot.in/ for tutorials.
Follows Android design guidelines:
* Long hold items to delete.
* Checking reminder enters the 'mark as taken' screen mode. Marking a reminder indicates that you have taken the medicines mentioned in the reminder. The application then deducts the quantity of the medicine by the dosage specified when creating the medicine. Marking reminders as taken will help you keep track of quantity available.
1. Add Medicines by selecting the Medicines option.
2. Add Patients by selecting Patients option.
2. Add Doctor by select Doctors option.
Step 1 and 2 is a one time input so you need not add these details for each reminder/appointment.
3. Now you can add reminders and appointments with minimal input.
Rx Reminder, Medicine Reminder, Pill Reminder, Prescription Reminder, Medicine, Reminder.
If you have any problems using the application or need a feature please mail me at email@example.com.
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
Download a complete solution to know about medicine like there actual meaning there side effect and also to know about the drugs. it gives free information about top tablets you can learn them in roaming here and there, by travelling, in clinic.
we provide the facility of advance search in our doctor dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need. it come with the name called doctors dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs and medicine.Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.it is helpful for all medicals student which want the meaning of particular drugs or medicine.
tags: Pocket doctor Dictionary, drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, doctor guide, medicine info, medicine help, medicine dictionary, medicine, medicines book, med pocketbook
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. ==
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Prognosis : Emergency Medicine contains 15 completely new cases which will challenge your diagnostic and management skills to the maximum.
Experienced MDs should expect an exciting challenge.
Residents and Medical Students can expect to gain excellent risk-free exposure to real-life clinical scenarios.
The 72 existing 'Emergency Medicine' cases released in "Prognosis : Your Diagnosis" are also included, bringing all emergencies under a single roof!
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for keeping up to date, or even for quick revision before recertification or examinations.
The emergency medicine scenarios covered include:
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
we provide the best interface to easy read and revise it daily bases.
Important medicine information
Use of Medicine
Attention : Keep in mind
Effect of Medicine
Easy interface to learn.
Offline open it and read means no internet connection need
Fast mode with FMS algorithm.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
More from developer
Your Medicine 1-2-3 is unique in many ways, like having full support for time zones, and not in an on-off only fashion, you get plenty of choices. There is support for take-as-needed medications, support for contraceptives, and support for when you have to keep strict interval-based control on something, like your diabetes.
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 for your personal health care.
This add-on allows Your Medicine 1-2-3 users to automatically page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too delayed. The idea is to prevent people who live alone from being left unattended if some kind of crisis or seizure happens to strike, rendering them unable to take their medication.
Along the SMS, the device approximate location is included, as reported by the Google Geocoder technology.
Sombrero Mobile offers no guarantee of actual deliverance of the emergency SMS, as many factors are involved in this, ranging from network connectivity issues to unpaid phone bills.
If you decide to get this addon, please make sure you get one of the editions of Your Medicine 1-2-3, the pro or the free. The free edition works in trial mode for 60 days, allowing you to try all of the features of the pro edition, including the emergency paging feature.
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 for your personal health care, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or have any question.