1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound and editing the saved recordings. You can use it to edit your saved recordings until you think you have them right.
If you have any questions or you want to help Sound Recorder to add support for your language, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
-- With the sound record your life.
* Simple and practical recording functions.
* Support recording in the background.
* Displays the recording status in the notification bar.
* Comfortable list management.
* Support editing the saved recordings.
* Use the graphical interface to display the audio band.
* Precise control of time for cutting.
* Set the recording as ringtone.
* Send and share the recordings.
* Support for multiple languages.
- Recording format: *.amr
1.It didn't have the recording time limit, and this is related to the free space of the storage.
How to use
Using this app is very simple and you don’t need to have much knowledge about anything else. All you need to do is just press the record button and the recording of the voice will start. You can either manually stop the recording or you can even choose to set a timer to stop the recording. It is completely your choice on how to use the recorder.
You can share these voices recording via Bluetooth or using MMS as well. You can also set the voice recording using this recorder as your ring tone, message notification tone or even as an alarm tone. The date and time on which you recorded the voice will also be shown. This app is definitely not a call recorder and hence you will not be able to use this for that purpose.
Features of this wonderful app
Let us have a look at the interesting features it has:
Easy to use app
This app can be downloaded for free
The app is bug free
You can share the recordings using Dropbox, WhatsApp, Bluetooth, MMS.
You set the recorded voice as alarm, ring tone or MSG tone
Time and date of the recordings are displayed
Set time for recording
Renaming of the recorded voices
Delete the voice in the app directly
High quality voice recording
Status of recording is displayed in the notification bar.
Easily manageable recording app
This app also helps in skipping the silent parts of the recording
You will now not have to be disappointed with the simple built-in app that is present in your mobile for voice recording. You can download this amazing app and start using it for better quality recording. You can download this app for free anytime and all the bugs are fixed from time to time. This is one of the best voice recording apps available for free, but it cannot be used for recording calls.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Free How to use Evernote Videos from YouTube
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
Voice Recorder is a new Professional, easy and modern Voice
Recorder for Android devices. Use it for record voice notes, talks, music and songs in high quality.
Voice recorder can not also be compatible with all devices and configurations, and the recording quality is limited by the quality device's microphone. Recorded notes are in format WAVE(PCM)/MP4 (AAC)/AMR and 3GPP.Fully compatible with Android Wear devices.
Note: The call recording feature will work only on some devices. The call recording has also finally disabled in Android 4.3 and above.
● Android Wear support
● Material design
● Export to and import from Google Drive
● Export to and import from DropBox
● Call recording
● Support stereo recording
● Lock-screen widget
● Recording in background
● Integration with widget
● Saving records to media library
● WakeLock (recording when screen off)
● Adjustable samplerate (8 kHz - 44.1 kHz)
If there are any problems, please contact us via e mail.
Explanation of the permissions:
● Record Audio - Recording audio from your microphone
● Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - saving records to your sd-card
● prevent device from sleeping - Allowing recording when screen is off
● full network access - allow to showing ads
● send sticky broadcast - communication between widget <-> app in background
● modify system settings - saving settings
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
*** KineMaster has been featured by Google Play in more than 150 countries!! ***
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Handwriting and stickers
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Video rotation
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
- Additional Information
* Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
* Once your KineMaster video is done exporting, it will automatically be saved in the export folder(/KineMaster/Export) on your device.
Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster.US) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com.
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
Our sound recorder provides high quality recordings without limits of time (only limited by memory size).
You can use it as a regular dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking :) or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
More features and details
• 3 Different audio formats: high quality PCM (wav), good quality AAC (mp4) and AMR (3gp) to save space
• Adjustable sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Changeable bitrate from 32 up to 320 kbps
• Support for stereo and mono recording
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Recording in background even when screen is off
• Customizable recordings folder
• Selectable audio source (microphones or phone call)
NOTE: This app is not dedicated call recorder and may not work properly on some devices.
• Built-in user-friendly media player with volume control exactly like in a regular mp3 player
• Send and share via e-mail and other apps
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Set recording as ringtone, alarm or notification sound
• Open with option allows you to play and edit sounds in other apps
• Resizable widget displays your recordings and provides quick access to the app
• Control recorder and player from the status bar
• Blinking LED notification during recording and playing when screen is off (for devices with notifiation LED)
• Automatic stop when out of memory
• Stop recording or playing when active call
• Auto start recording
• Share and delete multiple files at the same time (long-click selection support)
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Saving sounds to android media library
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Compared to other apps, Super Voice Recorder has the following advantages:
1. Easy to use, start recording on the press of a button. You can pause and continue the recording when you want. After finished recording, you can easily use the built-in player to play, pause, rename, send, share, etc.;
2. Clear sound recording, support for 7 recording quality rates so you can switch at any time according to your needs. Note: the higher the recording quality the bigger the audio file;
3. Uses the widely supported MP3 format to save audio files so that you can view, share, play on most devices without transcoding again;
4. Perfect background recording mode, very smart, so you can keep recording while doing something else, even if the screen is turned off;
5. Audio recording files are stored into “AllVoiceRecords” in your SD card root folder. In addition to using the built-in player, you can use your device’s file browser or a USB PC connection to view, copy or share the files in the directory.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Ringtone save path:
AD free version:
Music not show:
Android system is very slow to update its music database, so it takes time if you just download your music. You can use "Scan" menu of "Ringtone Maker" to force update, then you'll see these music. And if your music is in Google Play Music, it can't be display, as Google Play Music hidden its music in special way. For Google Play Music, use "Browse" menu of "Ringtone Maker", goes to "Android > data > com.google.android.music > files > music". Press the music, then you can edit them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid and RingsExtended source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
* Voice Recorder
* If you are satisfied in this app, would you mind introduce this app to a lot dear friends. ^__^
Voice recorder, Save wav type file, Play wav file.
Have a happy day today with this app. Thanks a lot.
1. Simple One Screen(Portrait).
2. Click mic image(Toggle button).
3. Save as wav file.
4. Play wav file.
5. You can delete with long click wav file.
6. You can set volume to play wav file.
7. You can use lower brightness during record to voice.
8. Share wav file(email, cloud...).
9. Show progress image during convert to wav file.
10. Save as a different filename to SaveAs Directory.
11. You can Recorde voice in hold status(power save) mode.
12. Free App.
*Image Search & Download
-Search option settings
-Share image URLs with friends/evernote
Android ver1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
ver. 3.0(Motorola XOOM, LG Optimus Pad etc)
ver. 4.0/4.1/4.2(Nexus 7 etc)
Image Search, Photo Gallery, Wallpaper, Picture, Evernote
Thanks to Magic Voices your voice will sound like the voice of old or talkative person or even devil :).
You can easily add echo effect or mix your voice with background. You can send your recording as MMS message or E-Mail or set it as unique ringtone.
# BEST LOOKING ANDROID RECORDER NOW FOR FREE!
# SUPPORTS TABLETS SCREEN RESOLUTION*
Application interface simulates cassette tape recorder with all details and allows you to record voice notes in AMR or WAV format.
Recordoid offers a lot of extra features:
- High quality audio recording with PAUSE option
- You can easily add text note to your recording
- You can easily add GPS position and display the location on the map
- You can share your recording with friends via E-Mail, SMS and all services and social networks configured on the device
- You can assign recording as a ringtone
- Recordoid offers advanced search options – recording names, notes and locations can be searched
- Search results can be narrowed down with date and time filtering
* recommended minimum screen resolution 600x1024
TAGS: recorder, audio recording, hd audio, dictaphone, voice recorder