“Eat good, look pretty and stay fit."
It's vital to know about the food before adding it to your daily diet.
My Food Calorie helps you check the calories and the nutrition level your food contains.
It even lets you know what percentage of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and lipids your food contains. You can even calculate it by changing the quantity of the food items.
And since, My Food Calorie is an offline app, you can use it anywhere anytime.
Explore Through 25 Food Categories
Milk and Dairy Products, Vegetables, Fruits, Beverages, Baby food, snacks, Fast food, Poultry Products, Seafood, Native food(American and Indian), Nuts and Seed Products, Fat and Oils, Sweets, Baked Products, Cereal Grain and Pasta, Restaurants, Lamb, Veal and Game, Beef Products, Spices and Herbs, Sausages and Luncheon Meal, Breakfast Cereals, Meal, Entrees and Side dishes.
How to Use
Just start entering the name of your favorite food item in the search bar. Select the food item from the drop-down suggestions. That’s it!
With My Food Calorie App, be informed and choose wisely which food to eat and which not to.
• Search calories in food items among 25 categories, across more than 8700 food items
• Calculate micro and macro nutrients present in the food items
• Macro nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats
• Micro nutrients such as minerals and vitamins
• Select any weight to calculate the calories and other nutrients
• You can also save your favorite food items for future use