Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
With this service if the Executive is busy and not willing to pick the call the Assistant can attend to the call, If the assistant deems it important enough to disturb the executive then they can place the original caller on hold, call the executive to explain,and if then agreed, the assistant may simply transfer the call.
The Mobile Assistant is the first of it's kind in Nigeria. If the executive has the phone switched off or out of coverage, then the assistant's will still ring. If the executive picks up the call and wants to transfer it to their assistant, they can also perform a mid-call transfer and pass the call to the assistant.
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "voice activation mode" in your preferences.
With these features many have likened this to the fictional JARVIS assistant from Marvel's Iron Man movies. Here are some review extracts...
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
★★★★★I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN !!!!
★★★★★Awesome Jarvis assistant app Works really well! Looking forward to even more features in the future. Rock on :)
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Creator: Ugochi Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
"India's WhatsApp for Customer Support" - Tech In Asia
"A Must Have App" - The Times of India
Also one of the only apps from India to be featured by Google in the Productivity category along with global giants such as Dropbox and Gmail.
Presenting Haptik - your mobile messaging assistant for information and support. A utility application that gets work done, from finding you the best coupons to enabling specialised banking support to taking care of your customer care woes; Haptik is that one virtual assistant you need on your phone.
Ever felt like saying help me, but had nobody listening to you? Now use Haptik to chat with customer care & companies over messaging. No more waiting on hold, or endless search on the internet because Haptik gets you help within minutes. It’s like normal text messaging but with our certified expert who knows the company inside out.
An all-in-one utility app you can message 200+ companies in real-time from 7 AM to 12 AM across categories like shopping, travel, telecom, automobiles to get not only customer support but also coupons, offers, important information and a lot more. To give you a wider picture, Haptik is:
•Your Mobile Assistant: Information & Coupons on Mobile Recharge, figuring out the best mobile plans & help with connectivity issues
•Your Troubleshooting Expert: get help with phones, computers, TVs, or any other electronics or appliances
•Your Airline Manager: get flight schedules with best the prices, web-check in, baggage and terminal policies
•Enabling Banking Awareness & Support: find information for banks, locations, services offered, account info, application policies etc
•Your Shopping Assistant: Find products across various shopping apps & websites at the best price, track the status of your online order
•Travel & Ticketing Assistance: Railway & Bus ticket availability, best routes, pnr & timing statuses, refund policies
•Your Automobile Expert: inquire about cars, service centers, including booking a test drive
•Your Entertainment & Event Ticket Finder: Find the latest movie timings along with ticket availability, events/shows ticketing availability along with prices
•Customer Care Assistance: Get basic FAQ questions answered, get complaints filed on your behalf & find Customer Care numbers at one place for urgent calls.
along with so much more.. A one stop shop for all your needs. And, it’s absolutely free! Here is also an incomplete list of brands we support:
•Central Bank of India
•Union Bank of India
•Reliance Digital TV
Electronics & Appliances
Food & Delivery
•Dineout Table Reservation
Health & Wellness
•Kaya Skin Clinic
•Life Insurance Corporation
•Reliance General Insurance
•SBI Life Insurance
Movies & Events
Utilities & Services
•Brihanmumbai Electric Supply
Wireless & Telecom
And many more!
Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/hellohaptik & Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haptik, and help spread the word!