If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
With over 6,000 five star reviews on both Google Play and the Apple App Store, EasilyDo has been recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Mag, Forbes, Reuters, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, TNW, PandoDaily, and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 37 automated features in total!
Features to streamline your life:
Navigate Your Day
• Event Alerts: Get an alert when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time and parking.
• Conference Calls: Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Traffic: Automatically check traffic for your daily commute whether driving or taking public transit
• Directions: Get directions and drive time to home or work
• Weather: View local forecast.
• To Do Lists: Enter reminders on the go making sure you never forget an event
• Boarding Passes: Virtual boarding passes means no more worrying about where you put it.
• Flights: Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes) in real time.
• Itineraries: Add flights to your calendar
• Reservations: View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages: Know exactly where your FedEx or UPS package is at all times.
• Banking: Set reminders for bills
• Weather: Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Contacts: Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Email: Respond to actionable emails on the go.
Stay Connected Socially
• Birthdays: Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP: Never miss an invitation from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Facebook: Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• LinkedIn: Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• Photos: View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Plus: Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Events: Get info about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Contacts: Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or
Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Contact Manager: Merge duplicate contacts
• Calendar: Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• Accounting: File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Email: Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Productivity: Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Social: Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Security: Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! EasilyDo will scan your email history and find contact info you've missed over the last 2 years.
Have a Galaxy S5? Download EasilyDo from Samsung Apps and get a free trial of Premium!
Your data is always yours and always protected.
-Number of alarms limited only by the amount of memory on your device.
-Alarm can be set to repeat daily, on weekdays only, on particular weekday(s), on particular date with option to repeat yearly.
-Option to repeat alarm on hourly/minute basis after the alarm first came due. For example, use this as a snooze feature.
-Much more than just an alarm, this is your personal assistant: use it for birthday reminder, doctor's appointments, meetings, etc.
-Notification when the alarm comes due, in addition to voice alert message. The notification can be disabled.
-Record your action taken after your alarm came due. Records are kept for the past 7 days, and can be recalled anytime.
-Check your Today's Agenda at anytime of the day for what's still remain to be done for today.
-Announcement of the time/date of next alarm when the current alarm comes due. This announcement can be turned off if desired.
We have tried to get more information from the user (Lenise) who claimed that this app contains a virus, but she's not responding. We don't know what her motive is for this claim, but it is extremely frustrating to us. A lot of time and efforts have been put into this app so that we think it may be useful for users of Android phones. For users who may be put off by her claim, we have now published the app in Amazon's appstore. Like Apple's iPhone appstore, Amazon test all the apps they publish in its appstore to verify the functionality. More important, it made sure the apps don't contain virus, before putting them in their appstore.
2/27/2012 - release 1.0.0226: Added an enhancement.
Please visit our website www.eanovate.com for more details about this app.
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Meet 24me, the popular, award winning Smart and Automatic Personal Assistant - one app to manage and unify your to-do lists with your personal accounts. Featured on Google Play “New and updated apps” worldwide and in articles from Forbes, VentureBeat, WSJ, TheNextWeb TechCrunch, and many more. 24me is one of the most advanced apps to manage your life.
24me puts the things related to your schedule together, in one place, It generates your daily tasks and reminders, and completes them for you with a tap of a button.
By using an advanced technology, 24me redefines productivity and gives you heads up about everything that’s happening in your day, reminding you about what coming up next and automatically taking care of things for you - just like a real Personal Assistant.
24me is the ultimate personal assistant you always wanted with less work, no more worries and giving you more time for yourself. And it's 100% free!
Some of the key benefits include daily automatic reminders that gives you heads up in managing your service providers, financials, social networks and more – in one easy-to-use app. share a grocery list with your loved one, work on a project, or plan a vacation for the coming holiday, 24me makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with anyone you want.
What makes 24me so popular:
ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TASKS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your tasks and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your to-do list.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES YOUR TASKS AND REMINDERS
Choose which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events of friends and family, financials, social networks, Reminders many more.
AUTOAMATICALLY COMPLETES TASKS AND ERRANDS
With a tap of a button you can: Pay bills, send gifts for events, have real life assistants to run your errands, post greetings, call, text and email.
Easily share a to-do list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together.
WORKS FOR YOU
Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and 24me will remind you just at the right time. You can even make the tasks repeatable.
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL
24me is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
TAKE AN ACTION
With 24me you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands from within the app.
SPEAK YOUR MIND AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language. You can even create a task from camera to save the things you want.
YOUR TASKS , YOUR CHOICE
You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming) and Label view, it's up to you.
24me PUTS THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Simply tap to plan your agenda, and swipe off a task to mark it as complete. It just feels right.
Note: 24me requires permission to access your notes to allow you to associate tasks to contacts and then call/text/ or email those contacts.
We love to stay connected! email us with any question/suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Watch our Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "voice activation mode" in your preferences.
With these features many have likened this to the fictional JARVIS assistant from Marvel's Iron Man movies. Here are some review extracts...
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
★★★★★I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN !!!!
★★★★★Awesome Jarvis assistant app Works really well! Looking forward to even more features in the future. Rock on :)
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Creator: Ugochi Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Get ANDY today - Single payment & all future app updates free of charge (no subscriptions)!
ANDY is an intelligent personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets) with the fast growing user base (hundreds of thousands users & almost 50 thousand paying customers).
Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and literally answer pretty much any question you throw at him. It covers most of Wikipedia information, but you can also ask about weather and time, get answers to algebra questions, do unit conversions. It's smart enough to answer questions even if English is not your first language, it's design to extract the most relevant information.
To ask a question or to give a command, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply just type your question manually to get the answer. Andy will recognize your voice and speech, search for the best possible answer and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen with additional details, including videos, urls and more description you can read if you feel like it.
Additionally, Andy also works with most A2DP Bluetooth headsets.
Just to name some of its voice features:
- Ask any question
- Call anyone in your address book
- Send email messages by voice
- Text message by voice & read your latest messages
- Get celebrity and famous people info
- Movie and Music questions
- Open installed Android Applications
- Control Android features and functions
- Browse Internet using voice
- Use calendar
- Get coordinates and location details (down to an address)
- Currency conversions and live exchange and stock rates
- Word definitions
- Covers device hardware details
- Get directions to a nearest place (restaurants, stores, etc)
- Supports distance measurements (from one place to another)
- Query live flight status
- Ask about coming holidays
- Provides interesting facts (science, medical, etc.)
- Support for live gold, silver, platinum and palladium spot price
- Ask any math related question
- Translate any English word or sentence to over 60 languages
- Play music on your device, etc.
You can even teach Andy your name, set alarms & wake up times, set reminders, get sport results, get sunset/sunrise (for any city), get date and time in any world city, calculate restaurant tips, and more...
You can even ask questions such as: 'Do I need an umbrella?', or ask Andy to how to spell words.
Give us a try!
Full list of all features is at: http://AndyForAndroid.com
IMPORTANT: Andy (Voice Assistant for Android), while similar in its functionality and often compared to Google Now, Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana products, is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by in any way officially connected with Google Inc., Apple Inc. or Microsoft Corporation.
There is also a "pro" version available for smartwatches like the Omate True Smart and the ZGPAX-S5. This pro version is available as an in-app upgrade purchase.
The "Brainz Quick Start Guide" can be downloaded and viewed here: http://www.dsh2000.com/Brainz2.pdf
Imagine one assistant that works on all the devices you use throughout your busy day, from the time your wake up and check the weather forecast, your email and news, to the time you get in your car and bring up a traffic report or get driving directions, to the time you're at work on your computer, your smartphone, tablet or at home watching TV, goDog is there to help you.
Currently available for Android and Windows 8.1, with iPhone, iPad, Smart TV, PC / Mac web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE) and in-car navigation coming soon.
Some questions you can ask goDog
"What can I say"
"Nearest pizza restaurants"
"Nearest Mexican food"
"Highest rated Italian restaurants"
"I want sushi"
"Closest gas station"
"Where is Walmart"
"Driving directions to Petco Park"
"Send an SMS message to John Smith, I'm on my way to the ballpark see you soon"
"Share my location with John Smith"
"Translate good afternoon how are you to French"
"Translate how do I get to the airport to Italian"
"Who was George Washington"
"Calculate 20% of 75"
"What is the meaning of life"
Compare goDog Fetch with other personal digital assistants, such as Apple Siri, Google Now, Cortana, Vlingo, Nuance Dragon Mobile Assistant, Speaktoit, Maluuba, AIVC, Indigo, Kai Says, Skyvi, Jeannie, EVA and other voice control applications, and you will see why goDog Fetch goes beyond Apple Siri and other Siri like apps. For a head-to-head comparison of goDog Fetch vs. Apple Siri and Samsung S-Voice (Vlingo), see our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzK4gf7OPI
goDog Fetch can be found under personal digital assistant, voice assistant, voice search, personal assistant, voice recognition, Apple Siri, Google Now and Cortana.
Download goDog Fetch for Windows 8.1 at http://win8.godogfetch.com
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at email@example.com
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? firstname.lastname@example.org - http://support.atooma.com/