Step 1: hook up Your old Nexus, Tablet or Google TV to Your stereo
Step 2: install Music Remote on your Google TV / Tablet / old phone and start the server
Step 3: install Music Remote on your phone
Step 4: profit!
You can also access Music Remote with any Web Browser on your Laptop, TV, Kindle, etc.
To use MusicRemote with 3G enable the Cloud Server within the settings and select "Share Cloud address" to send a link to another device (Email, Google+, Barcode). Open this link the another device and the connection between the MusicRemotes will be established and remembered.
My Cloud Server is in Beta stage, so expect it to be broken every now and then. But I depend on it nearly every day, so I usually fix it fast :)
Please download and install latest HDHomeRun software and firmware at my.hdhomerun.com. Please note, we’re here to help and we’re always eager to help, before writing a negative review, please shoot us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiliconDust is bringing Premium Cable TV and Free to Air TV (live TV) viewing to your Android devices. Finally, watch all your favorite shows on your Android phone or tablet. Watching Premium and Free to Air TV has never been easier. With the HDHomeRun® VIEW app you can access your Cable TV channels and your free to air HDTV channels on your Android device. The number of TV viewing screens in your home just got larger and more mobile. Watch Food Network in the kitchen, Discovery Channel in the garage, relax on the porch while catching up on MSNBC, and don’t miss a second of the game just take it with you, anywhere around your home network. HDHomeRun VIEW will even access your premium subscribed channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax.
• Android 4.0+ (Ice cream sandwich or higher)
• A NEON compatible ARM processor
COMPATIBLE HDHomeRun DEVICES:
• HDHomeRun® PRIME (HDHR3-CC)* [US Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® EXTEND (HDTC-2US) [North American ATSC Antenna / US Unencrypted Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® CONNECT (HDHR4-2US) [North American ATSC Antenna / US Unencrypted Cable TV]
• HDHomeRun® CONNECT (HDHR4-2DT) [DVB-T and DVB-T2 Antenna (EPG supported in UK and Australia)]
• HDHomeRun® 4DC (HDHR3-4DC) [Unencrypted DVB-C in supported markets]
• More compatible models and global markets to come…
• Reliable Wi-Fi network
• NEON compatible Android device
• Compatible HDHomeRun device. (From List above / legacy devices NOT supported.)
• CableCARD™ Inserted and Activated to allow streaming of protected US Cable TV when using HDHomeRun PRIME**
• Note: Viewing Content with Non-Transcode HDHomeRun devices is recommended in Standard Definition for better performance.
• Live TV (cable TV and over-the-air) viewing on your phone, tablet, or Android TV box
• QAM cable channels (Cable TV), even Premium Content such as HBO, Showtime, & etc. *
• No external player needed to download
• Fast Channel changes
• Intuitive UI and OSD to control volume, brightness and zoom with a single tap
• What’s on now and what’s on next guide data
• Program images, show cards, and channel logos
• Program progress bar
• Consolidated list of channels (for user with both Cable and ATSC tuners).
• Does NOT require an always on computer
• Currently, EPG is supported in USA, Canada, UK, and Australia.
HDHomeRun View forum: www.silicondust.com/forum
Live TV, LiveTV, TV, Television, HDHomeRun, SiliconDust, TV Tuner, Cable TV, CableTV, OTA, over-the-air, EPG
* Requires subscription
** Current version supports Standard Definition channels only
- Set bird songs as ringtone, alarm or notification by long pressing on bird images.
- Bird sounds for your entertainment and helps you relax after an hard day!
- Bird sounds is the perfect app to have a good time with your children and friends.
- You can use bird songs as flash cards for babies to teach them bird names and sounds.
- Soothing music and sleep sounds for babies
- Relaxation ringtones and nature music
- Absolutely relaxing for toddlers and kids
Bird Sounds has two modes:
- LIst all birds on the screen and listen you wish. Long press on selected bird to set as ringtone, alarm or notification.
- One bird on the screen with its big image and its name. Long press on image to set as ringtone, alarm or notification.
You can feel forest ambience and listen forest birds, tropical forest birds and crow, owl, parrot, piegon, loon, woodpecker, rooster, seagull, mockingbird and much more!
This app has great photos of various birds along with their sounds. Very cool and cute. Enjoy!
Watch live and recorded TV, browse EPG, view program details, manage timer recordings from your Android mobile phone or tablet.
This app requires DVBLink TV Server installation on the server (please see www.dvblogic.com for the list of the supported platforms and TV tuners).
The OPPO Remote Control app turns your Android device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. It works with the OPPO BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, and BDP-105D. (BDP-83, BDP-80 and DVD players are not supported.)The controlling Android device must be connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player.
1. Control multiple players with a single Android device.
2. Turn the player on and off from the app (requires Quick Start mode enabled on the player, see notes below for details).
3. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This app will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2.For BDP-93 and BDP-95, the app can turn off the player but once the player is off, it cannot be turned on from the app since the player is disconnected from the network when it is off.
For BDP-10x, the following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the app, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing email@example.com.
4. This APP is optimized for the following screen resolutions: 1280x720, 1920x1080. Using this APP on devices with other screen resolutions may result in text and graphics alignment errors. Should that happen please submit your feedback via the APP or directly to the developer, so future versions can be optimized for your device.
BDP-93, BDP-95, BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
BDP-80, BDP-83, and DVD Players
Required Firmware Version:
BDP-93/95: BDP9x-80-0513 or later
BDP-103/105/103D/105D: BDP10x-75-0515 or later
Different type of bird sounds are included such as singing song, chirps, crow, birds in the park, flapping and others.
With these sounds, you can now listen to the bird chirps whenever you go while traveling to other places of the world. You may try to use it to attract similar breeds of birds surrounding you.
Try to play these sounds with your bird and they may love the voices too or may probably sing back to you. It can be use to train your birds to learn the singing also.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy S5 devices may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed and is currently being rolled out by the manufacturer and network operators. Please ensure you keep the firmware for your device updated (the version must be at least G900FXXU1BOC7).
We're also aware of an issue on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, where some users on Android Lollipop are unable to play video. We're sorry this is still happening, and are working with our technology partners to get this fixed as soon as we can.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
- Stream music from your mobile device to any JBL speaker using Bluetooth.
- Tweak and tune sound performance to suit your taste by adjusting audio equalization and enabling enhancement of compressed audio (with select speakers).
- Take control, switching audio sources or EQ modes and even changing themes of lighting modes remotely (for JBL Pulse).
- Find FAQs and owners manuals.
Download now and HEAR THE TRUTH.
> Device Remote Control
Easily control all of your network-enabled Harman Kardon products.
> Music Streaming
Wirelessly stream content to your Harman Kardon products.
> Music Player
Manage your music content with custom playlists then play and control it straight from the app.
Compatible Models: BDS 280, BDS 580, SB26, Sabre SB35, Aura, Onyx, AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270, AVR 2700, AVR 370, AVR 3700, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171, AVR1710, BDS 275, BDS 575, BDS 277, BDS 577, BDS280 and BDS580.
Visit harmankardon.com and check for the latest firmware update for your Harman Kardon product to assure compatibility with this app.
Note that Harman Kardon products using wired network connections only, such as the AVR x70 Series A/V receivers and the Harman Kardon BDS x75/77 Series home theater systems need a wired Ethernet connection to your home network access point (router) in order to be discovered by this app. Control Wi-Fi-enabled products such as the AVR 370, AVR 3700 by connecting the product to your home network via wire or wirelessly.