Hue Fireworks has a beautiful dynamic interface with exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the party mood. Great to spice up your party.
Hue Fireworks is the safest firework in the world. The sound and light effects are very realistic. Therefore Hue Fireworks can also be used by dog and cat owners or trainers who want to train and condition their pets to associate Fireworks with fun instead of fear.
Hue Fireworks is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
*Hue Fireworks works best connected to a stereo by cable or docking station.
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Hue Disco is the best in recognizing your favorite music through the microphone. Even at low volume levels changes are accurately detected and transformed into a lightshow. It's the only Hue App with a real fast Stroboscobe! (Strobe)
Checkout the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjXzdmjPMhU&feature=youtu.be
(The IOS version is demonstrated in the video)
Some detailed features:
- Microphone sensitivity sliders let you control how often music is turned into light (change) and control silence detection. (dB)
- Brightness control sliders manage the maximum and minimum brightness of your disco setup
- Color control slider helps you set the saturation of bulbs.
- LED indicators to show when your thresholds are being 'hit' by the music.
- Strobe Swipe pad enabling 'eyes off' control of the new strobe functions:
-> Color Strobe! (keep swiping right to select new color)
-> Rainbow Strobe! (swipe left)
-> Classic White Strobe (swipe up)
-> Turn off (swipe down)
- Snap Transition. For crazy wild fast transition. Warning for the epileptic! (setting)
- Mood Tab. Control any mood with these new great features:
-> Select transition/cycle time between selected lights from 5 seconds to 15 minutes!
-> Choose a theme or select a color range
-> Choose to change all bulbs to the same color
-> Or never change to the same color
-> Or sometimes
-> Or Frequent
-> Shake for random setting within current theme (option)
-> Overall Mood Brightness Control
-> Overall Mood Color Intensity Control
Hue Disco listens to an external sound source. It can not listen to music playing on the same Android device on which this app is running. It supports running in the background!
Warning: To use Hue Disco you must own or have access to a Philips Hue Controller with at least one controlled bulb.
Don't buy this App if you do not know what Philips Hue is. See http://www.meethue.com for more information.
What if you can use the nfc chip available on your device to predefine specific nfc tags and use your phone as an on/off switch with the added option to automatically change the color and brightness of your Philips hue bulbs or group of bulbs by waving your phone over a NFC tag?
You have found the right app to do exactly that, here are the features:
1. Choose NFC tags to change the light state of a Philips hue bulb
2. Setup groups of Philips Hue bulbs and predefine nfc tags to toggle specific groups for faster setup (NFC tag for Party, Relax, Reading etc.)
3. Notifications: Change bulb state on status bar notifications - missed calls, missed SMS, missed facebook/whatsapp/skype messages or any other app installed on the device. You can predefine which app do you want to trigger the notifications for.
Available automated NFC setup for the Philips Hue lights:
- change/toggle the on/off state of a Philips Hue bulb or a group of bulbs
- turn on or off the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change the colour of the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change the brightness of the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change color or turn on for status bar app notifications like chat messages or missed calls
Other apps will require Tasker, which is a paid app. Our app is a standalone app that does not require for you to purchase Tasker or any other app - it simply works on its own!
This is the free version and there are no ads, however you are limited to only one NFC tag for testing purposes. Please buy the Pro version to support further development and get more features.
1. You will still need the original philips hue app or another setup app to setup the bridge and lights initially - our app is only to control them afterwards via NFC
2. if you don't want to unlock your device each time so that the NFC can trigger you will need to modify the NfcNci.apk on a rooted phone and allow it to trigger the NFC Receiver if the screen is on, but locked (do not use the screen off hack, it uses a lot of battery) Good starting point for the Nexus is here, but you will have to google for your own android version and device (do it are your own risk!):
1. Internet - to connect to the bridge and bulbs
2. NFC and External Storage - for the NFC tag/operations
3. Accessibility - turned off by default, needed for the status bar notifications on devices with Android prior to 4.3 JB
The Philips Hue light bulb is a product of Philips or its affiliates. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Philips Hue and is a third party app.
Hue Christmas is the perfect way to get in the holiday mood with your Philips Hue lights. It is a Sound and Light Effects Board, that works with your Philips Hue connected light bulbs.
Hear Santa and Rudolph arrive on their sleigh with magic dust particles flickering through the room. Let the salvation bell ring and and listen to Gregorian Chants while matching lights set the mood. And a lot more christmas sounds in sync with Philips Hue Light effects! Just great.
And that’s not all. A lite version of Hue Fireworks is included for free! Have firecrackers explode in your room and let colourful rockets lit the ceiling. Hue New Year can count down for you and have the party crowd go wild at 00:00 on New Years eve.
Hue Christmas has a beautiful interface with dynamic snow and exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the holiday mood.
Hue Christmas is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe and iMakeStuff
LEGAL NOTICE: This is a fan app and is not officially owned or affiliated with The Weekend. The music provided is from various online media sources. The creator of this app does not own the copyright to the online music referenced by this app. This app is simply aggravating online music sources which are relevant to our users interests.
Abel Tesfaye (born February 16, 1990), known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian PBR&B recording artist and record producer. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd". He released three nine-track mixtapes throughout 2011: House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence, which were critically acclaimed. The following year, he released a compilation album, Trilogy, consisting of remastered versions of the mixtape material and three additional songs. It was released under Republic Records and his own label XO. In 2013, he released his debut studio album Kiss Land, which was supported by the singles "Kiss Land", and "Live For".
The Weeknd has received praise from several music publications, including Pitchfork, MTV, BET, Rolling Stone, XXL and The Source. MTV's John Norris has dubbed him the "songbird of his generation" and the "best musical talent since Michael Jackson".
You MUST have either DirecTV Remote+ Free or Pro installed to open this app. See those apps for supported models and be sure to get the other app installed and working before attempting to use this app.
MOST people will be unable to control volume with ANY app. That is just the way it is. See website for a detailed explanation. Essentially you either need a network-controllable television, a network-to-IR device, or a phone/tablet capable of emitting IR signals. Unfortunately all of these are somewhat rare. I'm the only DirecTV Remote developer who has even attempted volume control and the reason is simple: It's much easier said than done!
For more info and help on configuring this plugin, see the FAQ at http://goo.gl/42uoav
** CURRENTLY SUPPORTED DEVICES **
* Global Cache iTach Net-to-IR device
* Any IR device connected through HomeSeer
* Built-in IR on HTC One devices (supports IR learning)
* Built-in IR on select Samsung Galaxy devices
* Built-in IR on select LG devices
* Built-in IR on select Sony XPeria devices
USING NETWORK (IP CONTROL):
* Panasonic Viera televisions (2011+)
* Philips televisions (2011+)
* Samsung televisions (C series +)
* Sharp Aquos televisions
* Denon or Marantz AVRs (newer models)
* Onkyo AVRs
* Yamaha AVRs (newer models)
* TV brands/models that support a standard protocol using UPnP
* More will come eventually. Send me an email to add yours to the list... but ONLY if it can be controlled over a network. There is no way I can guarantee that support will ever be added for your brand but I will try.
If you find this app useful please rate & review it. Normally I wouldn't say that the more ratings I get the more I will update it, but with a project like this that is pretty much the case. Low interest means little incentive to improve on it.
** REQUIREMENTS **
1) Working installation of DirecTV Remote+ (Free or Pro)* from Cognitial Mobile. If you do not have either app installed, you cannot run this app at all!
2) An SD card (removable or non-removable) must be installed so that this plugin can retrieve your DirecTV Remote app settings.
3) A supported device as listed above.
* This plugin app will still allow you create and test volume profiles even if only the free version is installed but please note that they only function from the PRO version of the DirecTV Remote+ app.
AGAIN: MOST people will not be able to control volume from any app due to technological limitations. This is not my fault and there is nothing I can do about it. People who can use an app to control volume probably already know this. If you are not sure, then you probably cannot.
Google Group (join for potential beta testing):
DirecTV, Remote, Direct, TV, AVR, Satellite, Plugin, Volume
You can use each sound as your message notification or to share it with your friends on whatsapp among others.
I have no affiliation with Rockstar Games. Is an application made by and for fans.
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link:
APK for other ARM variants can be downloaded from the above link.
1. Phone State is read for pausing the Audio and Video when an incoming call is received. In the previous versions, audio was not paused when an incoming call comes to user.
2. Internet permission is required for receiving feedback from the User.
No Advertisements or "Nagging" Icons in player screen
Application can be moved to "SDcard" from Android 2.2 and above. This can be done inside the "Manage Applications" screen, by selecting the Dolphin Player
Support for most subtitle file formats
Support for most audio and video file formats
Support for playing a single audio file in a loop
Support for playing audio files of a directory in a loop
Supports playing "AVI" file format comfortably with subtitles
Unicode subtitle files require font file to be selected in file browser.
Subtitles for languages like Chinese, Japanese requires TTF/font file. Copy your unicode supported font file from Windows/Linux to sdcard as "/sdcard/broov.ttf"
Supports viewing hidden files. Enable it in Settings screen.
Supports intent, audio and video streams. Create a file with the http link with the extension "astream" for Audio Stream and "vstream" for Video Stream
Based on the famous "FFmpeg" library
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please send the details of the same to email@example.com.
Latest FFmpeg 0.11.1 is supported in this release
Users having high end devices, Disable frame skip algorithm in Settings screen for smooth video playback. Alternatively, you can also download your corresponding ARM variant in the above download link.
HD files still have video lagging issues
if Video is not shown properly, Change in Settings->Advanced Settings->Yuv2RGB-> as SWS Scaler, instead of ARM ASM
If you face any problems with the Player, please send those details to firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us solve the problem at the earliest. This version does not support playing for ARM v5 and ARM v6 devices. Supports playing only for ARM v6vfp and higher variants.
Supports languages translations now for English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai, Portuguese, German, Arabic and Hindi
Audio Buffer is fine tuned for better audio and video playback
Fix - Auto resume after incoming call, Audio clock is set as default.(same as v1.2). Setting video clock was causing audio to play slow.
Seek in large files (> than 2GB) was failing earlier
Some mkv files had audio missing and is fixed now.
Screen dim while playing video is fixed and screen dims for audio now.
.sub subtitle timing issue fix
Please uninstall the previous version, before installing this version
Settings from Version 1.2 is preserved.
Skip frames algorithm is enabled now. Video lag was observed, when disabling this feature. This is configurable in settings now.
Fast decoding of FFmpeg is disabled by default(this was causing time sync issue while playing video files)
Audio and Video files will play now, as like Version 1.2
New configurable options are added in Settings.
Audio file not playing and duration issue is fixed now
Pause audio and video on incoming call fix
Various configurations can be fine tuned in settings(RGB 565, RGB8888, fast decoding, asm yuv2rgb,)
3gp file noise issue fix
Video lagging is not observed for AVI files in medium & high end devices.
Audio & Video Stream support
Supports mime & file type intents.
MP3 file playing order issue fix
Audio file description fix, when prev, next button is pressed
KW: best audio player video player audio mplayer rockplayer videoplayer ffmpeg mobo moboplayer vplayer qqplayer vlc kmplayer mxplayer
Listen and enjoy the sounds of what can only be created by Mother Nature: songbird, canaries, crickets at night, cockerels, cuckoo, eagle call, farmyard , annoying flies, dripping water, early morning sounds, volcano eruption, frog dance, galloping wild horses, village, good morning sounds, jungle, thunder and lightning strikes, buzzing mosquito, ocean and rocks, orient, paradise tones, piano and nature, pleasant ringtones, raindrops, river, sea and romance, slow music, soothing tones, spring theme, stream, sweet flute, tropical, water and watermill, wind howling, woodland dusk and other.
• Working on android 2.0 and up
• Understandable and user friendly
• Sounds and ringtones ends in "fade out" - for 2 seconds before the end slightly muted, and has a nice ring end. The sound quality is excellent.
• Make a default ringtone, contact ringtone, default notification, default alarm, delete ringtone, select and mark your favorites
• Tested on all major devices
• File is a little higher, so please be patient while it downloads and installs. The pleasure is all yours.
A complete list of all the sounds and melodies of NATURE:
• Airtel nature
• Back to nature
• Beautiful nature
• Beautiful sms
• Beutiful tune
• Bird sound
• Birds and nature
• Black bird
• Chirping cricket
• Cosmic bird
• Crickets at night
• Eagles call
• Early morning, may 2012
• Erupting volcano
• Feel nature
• Frog dance
• Galloping horses
• Good morning
• Happy birds
• Lightening strike and thunder
• Natural ringtone
• Nature beat
• Nature bird
• Nature mix
• Nature party
• Nordish nature
• Ocean and rocks
• Paradise tone
• Piano and nature
• Pleasant rigntone
• Rain drops
• Royal nature
• Sea romance
• Season of love
• Slow music
• Sound of life
• Sound of past
• Spring theme
• Summer afternoon in a farmyard
• Sweet flute
• Thunder and rumble
• Wind howling
• Wind howling 2
• Wind in my hair
• Woodland dusk
• Woods dance