Hue Fireworks has a beautiful dynamic interface with exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the party mood. Great to spice up your party.
Hue Fireworks is the safest firework in the world. The sound and light effects are very realistic. Therefore Hue Fireworks can also be used by dog and cat owners or trainers who want to train and condition their pets to associate Fireworks with fun instead of fear.
Hue Fireworks is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
*Hue Fireworks works best connected to a stereo by cable or docking station.
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Hue Disco is the best in recognizing your favorite music through the microphone. Even at low volume levels changes are accurately detected and transformed into a lightshow. It's the only Hue App with a real fast Stroboscobe! (Strobe)
Checkout the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjXzdmjPMhU&feature=youtu.be
(The IOS version is demonstrated in the video)
Some detailed features:
- Microphone sensitivity sliders let you control how often music is turned into light (change) and control silence detection. (dB)
- Brightness control sliders manage the maximum and minimum brightness of your disco setup
- Color control slider helps you set the saturation of bulbs.
- LED indicators to show when your thresholds are being 'hit' by the music.
- Strobe Swipe pad enabling 'eyes off' control of the new strobe functions:
-> Color Strobe! (keep swiping right to select new color)
-> Rainbow Strobe! (swipe left)
-> Classic White Strobe (swipe up)
-> Turn off (swipe down)
- Snap Transition. For crazy wild fast transition. Warning for the epileptic! (setting)
- Mood Tab. Control any mood with these new great features:
-> Select transition/cycle time between selected lights from 5 seconds to 15 minutes!
-> Choose a theme or select a color range
-> Choose to change all bulbs to the same color
-> Or never change to the same color
-> Or sometimes
-> Or Frequent
-> Shake for random setting within current theme (option)
-> Overall Mood Brightness Control
-> Overall Mood Color Intensity Control
Hue Disco listens to an external sound source. It can not listen to music playing on the same Android device on which this app is running. It supports running in the background!
Warning: To use Hue Disco you must own or have access to a Philips Hue Controller with at least one controlled bulb.
Don't buy this App if you do not know what Philips Hue is. See http://www.meethue.com for more information.
!! Halloween Sound FX in sync with Halloween Hue Light FX !!
Check out this user generated video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEyyJUSdGJc (Credits: Jordy)
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get ready for a good scare! ;)
Hue Halloween is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
Warning: To use Hue Halloween you must own or have access to a Philips Hue Controller with at least one controlled bulb.
Don't buy this App if you do not know what Philips Hue is. See http://www.meethue.com for more information.
What if you can use the nfc chip available on your device to predefine specific nfc tags and use your phone as an on/off switch with the added option to automatically change the color and brightness of your Philips hue bulbs or group of bulbs by waving your phone over a NFC tag?
You have found the right app to do exactly that, here are the features:
1. Choose NFC tags to change the light state of a Philips hue bulb
2. Setup groups of Philips Hue bulbs and predefine nfc tags to toggle specific groups for faster setup (NFC tag for Party, Relax, Reading etc.)
3. Notifications: Change bulb state on status bar notifications - missed calls, missed SMS, missed facebook/whatsapp/skype messages or any other app installed on the device. You can predefine which app do you want to trigger the notifications for.
Available automated NFC setup for the Philips Hue lights:
- change/toggle the on/off state of a Philips Hue bulb or a group of bulbs
- turn on or off the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change the colour of the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change the brightness of the Philips Hue bulbs or a group of bulbs
- change color or turn on for status bar app notifications like chat messages or missed calls
Other apps will require Tasker, which is a paid app. Our app is a standalone app that does not require for you to purchase Tasker or any other app - it simply works on its own!
This is the free version and there are no ads, however you are limited to only one NFC tag for testing purposes. Please buy the Pro version to support further development and get more features.
1. You will still need the original philips hue app or another setup app to setup the bridge and lights initially - our app is only to control them afterwards via NFC
2. if you don't want to unlock your device each time so that the NFC can trigger you will need to modify the NfcNci.apk on a rooted phone and allow it to trigger the NFC Receiver if the screen is on, but locked (do not use the screen off hack, it uses a lot of battery) Good starting point for the Nexus is here, but you will have to google for your own android version and device (do it are your own risk!):
1. Internet - to connect to the bridge and bulbs
2. NFC and External Storage - for the NFC tag/operations
3. Accessibility - turned off by default, needed for the status bar notifications on devices with Android prior to 4.3 JB
The Philips Hue light bulb is a product of Philips or its affiliates. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Philips Hue and is a third party app.
Hue Christmas is the perfect way to get in the holiday mood with your Philips Hue lights. It is a Sound and Light Effects Board, that works with your Philips Hue connected light bulbs.
Hear Santa and Rudolph arrive on their sleigh with magic dust particles flickering through the room. Let the salvation bell ring and and listen to Gregorian Chants while matching lights set the mood. And a lot more christmas sounds in sync with Philips Hue Light effects! Just great.
And that’s not all. A lite version of Hue Fireworks is included for free! Have firecrackers explode in your room and let colourful rockets lit the ceiling. Hue New Year can count down for you and have the party crowd go wild at 00:00 on New Years eve.
Hue Christmas has a beautiful interface with dynamic snow and exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the holiday mood.
Hue Christmas is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe and iMakeStuff
LEGAL NOTICE: This is a fan app and is not officially owned or affiliated with The Weekend. The music provided is from various online media sources. The creator of this app does not own the copyright to the online music referenced by this app. This app is simply aggravating online music sources which are relevant to our users interests.
Abel Tesfaye (born February 16, 1990), known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian PBR&B recording artist and record producer. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd". He released three nine-track mixtapes throughout 2011: House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence, which were critically acclaimed. The following year, he released a compilation album, Trilogy, consisting of remastered versions of the mixtape material and three additional songs. It was released under Republic Records and his own label XO. In 2013, he released his debut studio album Kiss Land, which was supported by the singles "Kiss Land", and "Live For".
The Weeknd has received praise from several music publications, including Pitchfork, MTV, BET, Rolling Stone, XXL and The Source. MTV's John Norris has dubbed him the "songbird of his generation" and the "best musical talent since Michael Jackson".
Unleash your inner musician by making Larry whistle along to everything you play – and share your amazing songs on Facebook or YouTube!
- Talk to Larry: Speak and he repeats what you say in his own hilarious voice.
- Play with Larry: Stroke him, poke him and see what happens.
- Feed Larry: Give him seeds and watch him peck!
- Explore the fun actions: Hit Larry with a bolt of lightning or make him take a bow.
- Become a musician: Use the piano keys to make Larry whistle any song you play.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Larry does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.