And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It is like songsterr ! It is a real guitar gab player
(Warn, on old smartphone desync between sound and display can occur)
Account autorisation is needed to access to the Google Drive
This time you will not refuse when someone asks you to play a song. Always and everywhere you have almost 13 000 most famous and popular songs in the world.
* You can add your own tabs or edit existing.
* You always stay tuned with digital tuner.
* Keep favourites bands ang songs in one place.
tags: guitar, tab, tablature, play, gitara, tabulatury, taby, polskie, english, free, darmowe
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 350,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
This trial version is limited to 20 tab views. Go PRO to get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or have questions. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
Take your guitar tabs wherever you go, and search online for the ones that you don't have!
What it does:
- Searches for guitar tabs online
- Search for guitar tabs by band
- Views retrieved guitar tabs
- Saves online tabs to phone
- Filters saved tabs by band
- Adds / Edits your own guitar tabs with copy/paste
- Pinch and zoom tab view
- Phone stays awake in tab view so that it doesn't sleep when viewing and playing
- You can also copy tab files from your pc to sd card
What it doesn't do:
- Does not Guarantee accurate tabs
(tabs are retrieved from an online archive)
- Does not Have ratings or stars for tabs
(The online archive does not have this functionality)
When started for the first time, Tabapp Pro creates a folder in the root of your SD card named 'tabapp' where it saves your tabs.
If you are having troubles with the app force closing immediately upon load, please manually create the 'tabapp' folder in the root of your sd card. (For some strange reason a small amount of handsets are not letting the app create this folder)
You can also add your tabs from files on your computer.
Simply paste your tab files (.txt) into this folder with the filenames formatted like this ('bandname_song-name.txt').
Please make sure that you replace the spaces with (-) dashes and seperate the band from the song with an (_) underscore.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs or errors so that I may fix and update as soon as possible.
When commenting below, please make sure you give sufficient details, if the app is not working for you.
Additional details help me chase down bugs and update the app as soon as I can.
I hope you enjoy using this app!
-- Tested on:
- Android 2.2 (HTC Desire)
- Android 2.2 (HTC Aria)
- Android 2.3.3 (HTC Desire S)
- Android 2.2 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.1 (emulator)
- Android 2.3.2 (Asus Transformer Tablet)
- Android 2.3.3 (emulator)
- Android 4.0 (Asus Transformer)
- Android 4.0 (Samsung Nexus)
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Futhermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitarFree
✧ Search for guitar tabs and chords on some of the best, top quality guitar tab sites. The list of available engines will quickly grow and the updated list will be frequently and silently pushed to you without the need of an app update.
✧ All guitar tabs and chords are re-formatted to perfectly fit in your device's screen.
✧ The auto-scroll feature allows you to start playing your favourite songs on your guitar without having to manually scroll up or down.
✧ Save guitar tabs locally so you can quickly access them, even offline.
We hope you enjoy it and please leave a review so we can keep improving this fantastic app.
The JamonApps Team
Disclaimer: Achording does not host any files and it is neither responsible for the content on the sites nor the multiple versions of a song that can be found.
More from developer
• Huge catalogue of song chords from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 130.000+ chords.
• Offline Mode. View previously opened songs offline.
• History. Instantly access songs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite songs.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• No hidden fees. Unlimited lifetime access to all songs.