"If you've got any love for strategy RPGs, you shouldn't let this one pass you by." - Touch Arcade - 4½ out of 5 stars
The Last Warlock is a turn based strategy and role-playing game. Command your Warlock across a series of hand-crafted quests, encountering monsters, traps, puzzles and enemy Warlocks!
"The Last Warlock is a fantastic bit of medicine for anyone who has grown a little weary of the norm in this genre, and a breath of fresh air even if you haven't." - Touch Arcade
- Journey through varied magical lands on your quest to discover the secret of the last warlock.
- Featuring over 60 spells.
- Summon mythical creatures to do your bidding.
- Attack your enemies with fire, lightning and magic.
- Craft swords, shields and potions to aid in your quests.
- Use loot from your battles to level up and prepare for the next adventure.
- Customize the appearance of your Warlock and power up with new spells and abilities.
- Replay quests to discover hidden areas or defeat challenging monsters as you gain power.
- True emergent gameplay rarely seen in mobile games.
The Last Warlock features an extensive single player experience and an exciting multiplayer battle mode where you can play hotseat or online asynchronous battles against up to four human or computer controlled Warlocks.
- Features cloud save.
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- Multiple difficulty levels for casual players or expert strategists!
A word about In-App Purchases:
This game features NO timers, NO consumable purchases, and NO pay-to-win!
It does allow players to unlock spells early through additional purchases, but this is purely optional, and the spells get unlocked naturally as quests are completed.
We respond to support requests very quickly and also rely on the community to report issues.
If you experience a problem, please email email@example.com (ideally by going through the in-game support menu). 99% of problems can be resolved quickly, but we are happy to issue refunds if it can not be fixed. So far, we have not come across a single device problem that has not been resolved within a day.
Leaving 1 star reviews and getting automatic refunds for easily solved problems does not help anyone, so we'd like to encourage users to report issues first. Thank you for your understanding.