Are you driving? Are you busy in the kitchen with your hands wet? Or, are you simply too lazy to check the caller on an incoming call? If so, you can download Call Genie app. It will announce the caller name in your contacts as soon as you get an incoming call. Remember to put your mobile on silent mode.
1. Announces caller names from your contacts
2. Picks up your incoming call, if you say "yes" or "ok" or "yeah", opens up speaker
3. Calls emergency number (108) if you swipe right or left on main screen.
4. Long running app - active in the background for hours
5. User Settings: Volume increase/decrease, stop voice alert on phone shake, call emergency on swipe
6. Choice of announcing unknown numbers
7. Stop call announce and voice input on phone shake
8. Works well in screen lock mode too
Call Genie is a long running app that will work in background. You can bring it up back on the screen by touching its notification icon.
If the incoming number is not in your contacts. It will simple announce the number as unknown. You can then choose to pick or not.
1. Record Audio (speech recognition after announcing caller names)
2. Disable Keyguard (when your phone rings and you wish to pick it up)
3. Read Contacts (To announce caller names)
4. Read Phone State (When phone rings)