This app is to consolidate all the Malayalam newspapers.
You can read news from the major daily Malayalam newspapers in a single app.
You can read live updates, news headlines, latest news, political news, sports news, entertainment news, national news, international news, local news, business news, stock market news, business updates, crime news, movies news,india news, Malayalam news, news videos, NRI news, district news, expert views, religious news, regional news, special news, news photos,world news from the following MALAYALAM NEWSPAPERS.
You can read and up-to-date on the go with all Malayalam news using this single app. Daily Malayalam newspapers app for all Malayalam news readers.
You can also watch videos news and live news videos of few Malayalam news channels.
A list of papers can be seen on the home screen of the app. Scroll the list to see all the available papers.
The list of papers in the app is shown in an alphabetical order. Once you select any paper to read, it will be shown under your recent visits on the home screen. So no need to travel to the entire list every time to read your regular and favorite newspapers.
Below is the list of papers available in this app.
and moreMALAYALAM NEWS APP FEATURES:
- On the home screen, the list of the newspapers is available.
- On selection of a newspaper, you can visit the newspaper.
- On top of the home screen, you can observe the “Recent Visits” block which contains the 5 newspapers you visited in the recent most.
- You can observe a share icon on the right side of the title bar on the home screen through which you can share this app with your friends.
- On the newspaper screen, you can observe two icons on the right side of the title bar.
- One is to refresh: When you read several articles, if you want to reload the home page of the newspaper, click refresh icon.
- Another icon is to share your favorite reading article with your friends via the channels like WhatsApp, mail, Bluetooth, messaging, facebook, twitter and other channels available on your device.
Follow the latest news and be up to date.