This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
Use the AllCast app to send photos, videos, and music to the Receiver app seamlessly! This is a perfect app to install on your Fire TV, Ouya, Android TV stick, or Google TV.
Looking for the AllCast sender app? Head here:
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Catch all your favourite shows – Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasma, CID, Maharana Pratap, Baal Veer, Adaalat, Crime Patrol, KBC and many more in high definition (HD).
Now don’t worry about missing your favourite tv shows as you can catch them for free on your mobile or tablet device.
Not just that, you can also catch some of our classics including Office Office, Aahat, Chamatkar and more. The application is available for free download and free subscription.
You can create your own playlist by clicking + sign next to the video to watch your favorite videos one after the other.
Sony LIV syncs your Playlists, Likes and Shows followed across devices based on a single sign-on.
Data charges applicable as per your subscribed plan. Please contact your telecom operator for details.
Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official website: www.sonyliv.com . Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SonyLiv and on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SonyLiv.
Discover and watch great TV, now including Netflix content
With Peel's newest release — Peel TapPlay TV — you can find the shows and movies you want to watch on Live TV and Netflix*. See the programs from your favorite sources, integrated in a single view. Finally, all the content you love in the palm of your hand!
-Enjoy flipping through colorful image thumbnails of TV shows
-Tap a thumbnail to see season or episode descriptions and other details
-Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
-Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like
-Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
-Find and follow your friends to see their Favorites, Guilty Pleasures, and recommendations.
-Search all your content — including Netflix — to easily find the shows and movies you want to watch
-With Google TV, easily control your TV with simple gestures, from changing channels to controlling volume and mute. Play, pause, fast-forward,rewind, and skip — you control the playback experience.
-View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/
* Additional DVR partners and web content sources coming soon.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
For some devices, your IR might stop working if you have Power Saving mode ON.
Samsung is working on a fix. Meanwhile, to use IR, Power Saving mode needs to be turned OFF in Settings.
Discover the magic of Personalized TV!
Peel is a fun, quick, and easy way to find the perfect TV show for you, anytime. Let’s face it – finding something you want to watch can be frustrating. Whether you’re flipping through hundreds of channels or scrolling page after page of the clumsy channel grid, it’s a painful process. Now, Peel brings you a better way to find great TV.
Ditch your channel guide and try Peel! Tell Peel the shows you like, and Peel recommends new shows you’ll love. The more Peel learns about you – your TV tastes and preferences – the better the suggestions. Enjoy Peel Personalized TV – the way TV should be!
• Enjoy a richer and more robust graphical interface optimized for the tablet experience
• Go from finding to watching TV show with a single tap – all on one device!
• Tap “Watch on TV”, sit back, and enjoy. Convenient buttons and simple gestures easily control your home entertainment system.
• Swipe up, down, left, or right on the gesture pad to control playback, volume, or navigate menus on your TV. Tap to play, pause, or select. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Easily add new components, seamlessly switch between activities, and power on your system, all within the Peel Smart Remote app. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Flip through colorful photo thumbnails of TV shows
• Tap a thumbnail to see the episode description and other show details
• Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
• Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like. The more you interact with Peel, the more personalized the recommendations.
• Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
• View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching. No need to check the onscreen guide ever again!
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/peeltv
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
3 Widgets allow basic IR remote control of all your devices without opening the app. Vast IR database includes more devices than any other remote app! Widgets can be on the lock screen if desired.
Try it FREE for 10 days. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase or use it with advertising.
Now in over 40 Languages!
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 / S5 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Tab 3 and Tab 4
* Samsung Galaxy all Note models from 3 up
* Almost all newer Samsung tablets
* HTC One M7 and M8
* Medion Lifetab 7852
* NEW LG G3 Superphone
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Remote control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and Xbox One, HTPC (Home Theater PC) as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some air conditioner, fan and lighting controllers.
ZappIR can control many rare older devices, and high end home theater systems such as Anthem, Bose, Audio Authority, Cambridge Audio, B&O, Classe, Cyrus, Denon, Emotiva, Jeff Rowland, Lexicon, Linn, McIntosh, Mark Levinson, NAD, Onkyo, Nakamichi, Rotel, Sherbourn, Theta and Yamaha to list just a few.
Ir control of Apple TV, Roku, Western Digital and many iPod docs is included. Buttons may be customized, added or removes and colors and labels edited.
العربية:Arabic * Български:Bulgarian * Català:Catalan * Čeština:Czech * Cymraeg:Welsh * dansk:Danish * Deutsch:German * Ελληνικά:Greek * English:English * Español:Spanish * Eesti:Estonian * فارسی:Persian * suomi:Finnish * Français:French * עברית:Hebrew * हिंदी:Hindi * Kreyòl Ayisyen:Haitian Creole * magyar:Hungarian * Indonesia:Indonesian * Italiano:Italian * 日本語:Japanese * 한국어:Korean * Lietuvių:Lithuanian * Latviešu:Latvian * Melayu:Malay * Malti:Maltese * Hmoob Daw:Hmong Daw * Nederlands:Dutch * Norsk:Norwegian * Polski:Polish * Português:Portuguese * Română:Romanian * русский:Russian * slovenčina:Slovak * slovenščina:Slovenian * Svenska:Swedish * ไทย:Thai * tlhIngan:Klingon * Türkçe:Turkish * українська:Ukrainian * اردو:Urdu * Việt Nam:Vietnamese * 简体中文:Chinese Simplified * 繁體中文:Chinese Traditional
The best IR Universal Remote control app keeps getting better! Replaces a Logitech Harmony, Crestron or Philips Pronto remote. Remote controls all the most popular Apple, Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba devices as well as hordes of lesser known brands. This is the smart way to remote control almost any IR device.
The Sony PS3 can be controlled but requires a Bluetooth to IR remote adapter. The PS2 has built in IR and does not need an IR adapter.
* Mute on Call -- Remote sends IR mute command when a phone call comes in
* Pause on Call -- Remote sends IR pause command to the DVD or DVR when receiving a call.
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G).
- HD/native resolution.
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Optimized for Neon, Tegra2 and Tegra3.
- Multi-Devices connections (Up to 5).
Super Meat Boy: http://youtu.be/ows43vjJsd8
Multi-Devices connections: http://youtu.be/6I-mbJhQb-Y
Minecraft/XBox Controller: http://youtu.be/eRyX_yF9suM
Besides all the traditional remote functionalities it allows sharing what's on TV with your friends through Facebook and Twitter . You can also share videos from your Smartphone or tablet directly on to the TV set, or your coolest photos. Additional features comprise program recording scheduling and tv guide.
MEO Remote is available for Android 2.1 plus.
Using MEO Remote implies accepting the Service Condition Terms (Condições de Utilização do Serviço) available on MEO Go site.
TV SideView is a Quick remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-4.4
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
- Unlimited uploading of your memorable photos for free with the All Sync feature
- Uploaded photos can be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere
- Rediscover a memorable photo from the past
Sound Photo(*) supported.
Sound Photo adds an extra dimension to enjoying still photos, re-creating the exact sound heard at the moment the picture was taken.
(*)Learn more about Sound Photo here. http://www.sony.net/Products/soundphoto
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels with using the All Sync feature.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
PlayMemories Online is available in these countries/regions.
To add new functions and improve the entire PlayMemories Online service, we plan to roll out a system update around the beginning of March 2015.
In accordance with the system update, the following PlayMemories Online functions and apps will no longer be supported.
- "Photo books" and "Postcards" functions
The functions to create, view, and share "Photo books" and "Postcards" on PlayMemories Online will be terminated. Moreover, the function to create new Photo books and Postcards will be terminated before the update at the beginning of December 2014.
Data for Photo books and Postcards that you have created will be stored as image data* in your Collection after the system update.**
*Some information, such as decorations and text, may not be maintained. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.
** Data of Photo books and Postcards shared from other users will not be retained (Data of Photo books from the "Add to My Bookshelf" function will be retained).
- PlayMemories Online app compatibility with Android™ OS version 2.3.x/3.x
The supported Operation Systems of the PlayMemories Online app for Android™ will be changed to Android™ 4.0 and later. In accordance with this change, the PlayMemories Online app can no longer be used with Android™ 2.3.x/3.x. To use the PlayMemories Online app, please upgrade your OS to Android 4.0 or later or use a Web browser*.
*We have confirmed compatibility with the "Firefox Mobile browser".
-PlayMemories Online homepage
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Music Unlimited, Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
Networked projectors can be controlled by this remote app.
Power On/Off, Input select, Blank, Freeze, Muting, Vol+/- keys are supported. User can operate the projector in simple and easy-to-read buttons.
In terms of a network setting, please ask to your administrator.
Memo: "Advertisement" and "PJTalk" must be ON in advance, which are in Projector’s network settings. In details, please refer to the projector's instruction manual. It is recommend to change the factory default setting for [Community], to avoid unnecessary access from other computers.
OS: Android 4.0-4.4
Resolution: 720x1280 or higher
Panel Size: 4.3inch or larger
Operability Confirmed Devies
・Xperia Z Ultra
・Xperia Z1/ Xperia Z1f
・Xperia Z3 Compact
・Xperia Tablet S
・Xperia Tablet Z
・Xperia Z2 Tablet
OVER 24 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report
The simulator provides theoretical values based on entered dimensions. Real-world results may vary slightly due to tolerances.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Support by Sony is an app helpful for quickly finding support information to troubleshoot your Sony product.
- Quickly display product support information by starting Support by Sony and touching your smartphone to a Sony product that supports NFC*.
*See NFC compatible Sony products on our official site.
- View on My Page the next time
Support pages you view will be automatically registered to My Page. It gives you quick access to product support information in the future.