To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
2014 Google Editor’s Choice Winner as one of the top rated daily news apps on Google Play.
Up-to-the-minute national & world breaking news in a lightning-fast, beautifully personalized interface.
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App”! AppStorm.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking news headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources around the world.
• Yours: Choose from over 1m topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
Featured news partners include Reuters, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many more.
Get complete news coverage on: National News, World News, Technology, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and over 1 million topics that you can personalize.
News Republic offers worldwide breaking news headlines in 13 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Russia, China, India, LatAm and International.
Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices by signing in with either email, Facebook or your Google + profile.
You can even save news articles for reading or sharing later and access a snapshot of the entire app’s newsfeeds offline if you know you’re going to be out of coverage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be informed. Be prepared. Be engaged.
Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Discover what's around you and read more of what you love from one elegantly arranged, constantly updated place on your Home screen.
Stay in the know with the content you care about—social media updates, calendar events and news, including your own custom topics, in BlinkFeed. Offline Reading mode lets you save articles to read later when you're on a plane, travelling abroad or just on-the-go.
You'll also get recommendations for nearby restaurants, cafés and bars from BlinkFeed or on your lock screen around meal times, and ideas for fun places to visit appear when you're close by.
A one-of-a-kind appearance gives your phone a personal touch. With HTC Themes, your phone's style is as infinite as your imagination.
You can create your own theme from scratch. Start by selecting a favorite photo or by taking a new picture for the wallpaper and the Themes app automatically creates a coordinating color palette. Choose a style to change icons, sounds and fonts all at once, or mix and match theme elements individually. It's never been this easy to apply wallpapers across your phone.
In addition, high quality designs are published in the app's catalog. Follow your favorite theme designers to receive instant updates when they post new material. While you browse, be sure to bookmark, comment on and rate themes you really love.
Sense Home Widget
Beauty isn't much without brains. Thankfully, HTC's intelligent Sense Home widget makes it effortless to access the apps you use most frequently.
Whether you're at home, work or out-and-about, it auto populates a set of frequently-used apps based on your location, provides quick access to your recently-downloaded apps and offers app suggestions based on your location.
Some features of HTC Sense Home require Sense 7.
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 12+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
Read the day’s top stories and breaking news from the industry’s best sources, hand-picked by our editors. Plus, easily stay updated on any topic you care about, from global events to your local news.
Read articles aggregated from the industry’s best sources and from your local news, curated by our editors. Explore World, Technology, Politics, Money, Entertainment, Sports, Crime, and Offbeat categories from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Washington Post, BBC, CNN, and more.
Follow topics you care about— like your favorite sports team, celebrity, or gadget. Sign in to save your preferences.
Stay up-to-date with breaking news alerts.
Share your favorite articles, videos, and photos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, text, or email.
Automatically sync your favorite topics across MSN News on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the news you want to read.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore Headlines, My Topics, Local, and Videos.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
We cover news on business, entertainment, sports, technology, and more. You will easily find all the news you want, when you want them.
What we do
- Our editing team will bring you the latest news 24/7.
- We provide easy and fun to read articles from the entertainment section.
- You will also find the latest weather forecast, the stock market, and the operation status of trains.
- We will alert you real-time so you won't miss out on the latest news.
- By setting your current location, Yahoo! News will deliver the latest news within the area.
- We will deliver you news on hot topics in the morning, day, and night. You can customize the time of the delivery.
- Swipe to change the news category, scroll down to see more news with a different UI.
- We will alert you real-time on breaking news using the push feature.
- You can always check out the latest news on your smartphone home screen by setting the widget for Yahoo! News.
- Share news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, LINE or any other app you have installed.
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
* A new top navigation for swiping quickly across popular sections
* Customize which sections will be in your shortcuts and available for instant offline reading
* Improved app performance including speed and stability
* Redesigned daily notification featuring the Morning Briefing
* A more visually appealing grid layout for tablets
* Article pages with richer images, fonts and multimedia
* Two widget layout options: photos or headlines
* Breaking News Alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Twilight Mode: darken your screen for more comfortable reading in low light
* Collapsible top navigation: see more of your screen as you scroll through the sections
* Save NYT articles across platforms to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
Download the NYTimes app for Android FREE today and subscribe to receive your first 14-days at no cost*. All users can access up to 10 free news articles per month, from any section: national news, world news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinion and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
For unlimited access to the NYTimes app for Android, subscribe now and get your first 14-days at no cost via Google Play*. Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access which includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions auto-renew.
The NYT app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.1+), including Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, HTC One and beyond.
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
* Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-5.0
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
- Main Feature
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Create a the group with SongPal Link Multi-room compatible devices*.
Play the same song on the created group simultaneously*.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
If SongPal does not launch from the shortcut on the home screen, please delete the shortcut and create it again to launch it.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
Wi-Fi®, is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Other system, product and service names used herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective manufacturers, although the ™ and ® marks are not used in text.
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
[Note added on April 16]
We fixed some problems of the previous version (5.0.0) related to sign in.
PlayMemories Online is a cloud service for photos and videos by Sony.
・Using All Sync, any number of photos taken on your smartphone are safely stored automatically for free.
・Easily create a memorable photo collection and share it with family and friends.
★ Recommended for:
・Those who are looking for a service that automatically stores/organizes photos for free (without having to manage and choose photos by yourself) and can easily create/save a memorable photo album from the stored photos
・Those who want to create an album of memorable photos together with your friends and family
★ New function "Group Collections" added!
No need to send photo share requests to friends anymore!
Take a photo and share it instantly!
✔ Perfect for the following!
Home parties, weddings, birthday parties, trips with your friends and family
✔ Key points
1. Easily create groups by having smartphones of group members touch each other.
2. Photos are automatically shared in groups as they are taken.
3. Enjoy looking back at photos of yourself taken by your friends and photos of memorable moments captured in various angles.
(Notice) If an uploaded photo is greater than 1920 pixels on either of its sides, it will automatically be resized so that the corresponding side is 1920 pixels with using the All Sync feature.
(Notice) 5 GB of cloud storage is available for your videos and original size photos.
PlayMemories Online homepage
Networked projectors can be controlled by this remote app.
Power On/Off, Input select, Blank, Freeze, Muting, Vol+/- keys are supported. User can operate the projector in simple and easy-to-read buttons.
In terms of a network setting, please ask to your administrator.
Memo: "Advertisement" and "PJTalk" must be ON in advance, which are in Projector’s network settings. In details, please refer to the projector's instruction manual. It is recommend to change the factory default setting for [Community], to avoid unnecessary access from other computers.
OS: Android 4.0-4.4
Resolution: 720x1280 or higher
Panel Size: 4.3inch or larger
Operability Confirmed Devies
・Xperia Z Ultra
・Xperia Z1/ Xperia Z1f
・Xperia Z3 Compact
・Xperia Tablet S
・Xperia Tablet Z
・Xperia Z2 Tablet
・Easily,, cut, trim and make slow motion videos.
・Flip videos vertically/horizontally and add music to create impressive videos.
・Transfer videos easily to mobile devices via Wi-Fi
・Create high quality 720 30p (HD) or 1080 30p/60p (Full HD) videos.
・Supported languages: English/French/German/Russian/Korean/Japanese
HDR-AS200V/ AS100V/ AS30V*/ AS20/ AS15*
* If you are using the HDR-AS30V and HDR-AS15, update the camera software to the latest version.
Some products may not be available in some regions.
Just like with the graphic interface of AV receivers, ES Remote has cool graphics and is easy to use. It handles basic AV receiver operations (turning on and off the power, adjusting the volume, switching input sources, switching sound fields, etc.) as well as Zone functions. That way, you can easily operate the AV receiver from the screen of your Android Phone, even in another room. The app is even equipped with a DMC (Digital Media Controller) function. Designing ES Remote in an advanced manner just for AV receivers enabled high sound quality playback of Internet service content and music files on your NAS or PC with ES Remote.
Connect “Portable Wireless Server” to your Android device via Wi-Fi and you can
browse the content in “Portable Wireless Server” and operate (copy, delete and so on)
using this App.
Main features of PWS (Portable Wireless Server)
1. Playback/View content
- Playback/View the content stored on Memory card inserted into PWS.
- Playback/View the content stored on USB device connected t o PWS.
- Playback/View the content within Android device that you are operating.
2. Copy files
- Copy files between memory card inserted into PWS, USB device connected to PWS and Android device that you are operating.
3.Use as memory card R/W
- Connect PWS to PC via USB cable and you can use as external card R/W.
4.Use as Power charger
- Connect via USB cable and PWS can supply power to Smartphone or camera.
Promotion Video for “Portable Wireless Server”
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
The simulator provides theoretical values based on entered dimensions. Real-world results may vary slightly due to tolerances.
This app is for SONY'S Smart Tennis Sensor "SSE-TN1".
By using Smart Tennis Sensor and this app, you can easily check data on the tennis court like never before, such as ball impact position, ball rotation, ball speed, swing speed, etc.
You can also play back recorded video and play data at the same time using the app on your smartphone.
Your play data can be shared through SNS with your friends or tennis mates.
Turn your game on!
Voice Control is an application that lets you command your device with just your voice.
How to speak to SmartBand Talk:
1. Press the function key repeatedly to select Voice Control.
2. When the Voice Control icon appears, firmly tap the screen.
3. After you hear "Please speak now" (UK) or "I'm listening" (US) you will hear a tone. Then, please wait for a moment and start speaking.
*For more detailed instructions on how to use each device, please visit the Help page below:
- Supported Languages:
English (UK/US), Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- The following functions are supported:
・ Check the date/time
・ Check the weather
・ Make a phone call
・ Check/Call back missed calls
・ Set the alarm
・ Set the timer
・ Check your schedule
・ Check your latest SMS messages
・ Find your phone
・ Check the battery level of your device and phone
* Compatible device and host application are required when using this application.
- Compatible Devices:
SmartBand Talk SWR30
SmartEyeglass Developer Edition SED-E1
- System Requirements:
Android 4.4 or above
・ Tablets and smartphones that only have Wi-Fi connectivity are not supported in this application.
・ In order to use this application a device and an environment that allow the use of the Google Voice Search are required.
・ The following smartphone models are not supported:
LG G2 D802, LG G Flex D958
- Official Website:
* Customer support is not available for this application.